Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I like pickled onion cucumber and Anaheim green chiles w mayonnaise for a sandwich ๐Ÿฅช
that coronation quiche I wouldnโ€™t eat. I donโ€™t care for quiche. I think itโ€™s a waste of perfectly good eggs ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
That sounds delicious! ๐Ÿ˜

Sometimes the only way I can eat eggs is in cake, pudding or quiche, so that's convenient for me. Depends a lot on how the quiche is made. I had this one absolute mess like someone had put everything in a blender to make the filling ๐Ÿคข A good reminder though. Haven't been able to eat even a single egg these last couple of weeks. I should make a pudding or something tonight.

Speaking of eggs, this could be an option for the Coronation if Madam The Dutchess gatecrashes turns up at the last minute (relevant bits till 1.40) ...

In the movie, the hero gets saddled with his orphaned niblings who are acting out. He falls in love with the heroine who helps him connect with the kids, but the vamp who is obsessed with him gets her father to financially ruin the hero. In this particular scene, the hero and his fam manage to save his house from being auctioned, so the children indulge in their favourite form of expression. 100% the Wales and Tindall kiddies would love it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Mavvers

Chatty Member
I've spent 4 hours this evening trying to catch up and I'm only up to page 15 on this thread. Didn't have the laptop on over the weekend as feeling under the weather so had a break.

I'm taking all these press reports with a huge pinch of salt. There is so much speculation and unnamed sources, who really knows what is true and what isn't outside the palace walls.

I haven't bought any coronation memorabilia, it's not my sort of thing. Tbh I've not seen any, Sainsburys mustn't be stocking it unless it's coming in later.

From the previous thread, there seems to be quite a few of us Taureans around. I'm one, birthday is 25th April.
I'm 24th!

Reactions: 15

Duee

VIP Member
On Coronation day I be taking my place up on the balcony ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€ xx

View attachment 2113307

I be on tattle really having a quiet day and will watch the highlights of the coronation on the evening ๐Ÿ˜€ I won't be buying anything special but been on Tattle is good enough for me I doubt I keep up on the pace of the thread ๐Ÿงต I imagine it will move very fast that weekend but I add a few Pom pics as usual xx.
Now that you mention it, I must do my weekend shopping prior to Saturday! How many proseccos would last, how many kettles a day one has to boil, etc anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
I am not sure that he is from Sunderland. He went to the South Shields Boys Grammar School which would lead one to believe that he is from South Shields, People from South Shields are Geordies. He could have moved I suppose, from Sunderland to Shields.
still a stirring twat!!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

WestSideIsDaBest

I guess the other thing about including that photo is it highlights a relaxed and happy/welcome /included in the family vibe.

Makes those suicidal stories look even more like the porkies/emotional blackmail that most sensible people believe them to be (based on H&M's overall behaviour/lack of responsibility for their own actions/understanding of consequences).

The photo is patent evidence that it would have been more along the lines of hysterical tantrums (held on the floor obviously) when told it is in indeed a ranked hierarchy and not a linked/make your own rules as you go along/Disney-esque etc set-up.
They all look so happy donโ€™t they. Itโ€™s a sweet and sad photo at the same time isnโ€™t it

LadyMuck

VIP Member
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food ;)
Thanks for recommendation! Just ordered. Such a good price and free delivery!

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Rehab is a waste of time for H unless he never goes back to the US where M is to see his children.

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
the bit about UAE newspapers criticising the UK RF got me riled up. it's whataboutism, i know, but it's at the same time comical how their journalists call out and "give advice" to your RF, but wouldn't dare to mouth one oblique contradictory opinion to their "royals". unless they care to be invited to inspect a woodchipper in the basement of their consulate in Istanbul.

as we say in Arabic, politics is a whore.

ETA: all this reminded me of an old joke:

an American and a Syrian were arguing who had more freedom of expression and couldn't get to an agreement.
finally, the American said:
"look, i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a cunt. and no one would dare do anything to me."
to which the Syrian said:
"well, the same here. i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a cunt. and no one would ever dare do anything to me."
I understand much better now what you're getting at, thank you. Woodchipper ...:eek:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

toninottony

VIP Member
Vinegar onions are yummy! We pickle red onions in vinegar - they go amazing with flatbreads, or sliced up in grilled sandwiches or salads. This one local eatery serves grilled sandwiches - bread grilled with some cheese, then slathered with a mint-coriander chutney and chopped cucumber and vinegar onions, seasoned with tangy and hot spices. The combination of hot and cold is delicious! I've just finished a snack but now I'm craving that sandwich ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love making spinach quiche/tarts, but any kind of beans in that? Nope. Maybe Charles thinks it quirky?

The thunderstorm continues to rage(?). I keep thinking it's over then a bit of thunder rolls around - kind of like Smegsy's PR attempts. Not a cloud above my house, of course. All the rainy clouds are dancing away over the rich folks' area - I can smell the rain! ๐Ÿ™„ We are only getting a few gusts of wind every now and then. I was pouring some resin in the drawing room. Told the Pup not to leave me alone, but he was also freaking out so went to hang out with the parents in their room. So much for the protective dog trope ๐Ÿ™„

He was, as usual, trying to eat my Sweet Williams today. I was chasing him around asking if he was Sparry or Smegs. Mum came out and yelled at me for disrespecting the dog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I like pickled onion cucumber and Anaheim green chiles w mayonnaise for a sandwich ๐Ÿฅช
that coronation quiche I wouldnโ€™t eat. I donโ€™t care for quiche. I think itโ€™s a waste of perfectly good eggs ๐Ÿฅš ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14