Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never created a fred before I hope I did it correctly
---
Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’ve never created a fred before I hope I did it correctly
---
Old thread
You did better than me. When I tried it I buggered up my iPad. It froze on me and wouldn’t unfreeze until I shut it down completely and charged it up the next day. At which time I was already 1 thread behind. LoL

If someone could do a recap of the last thread that would be appreciated. Great title BTW.
Here is my recap…. Thank goodness The witch is not coming. The Harkles are still crap and we hate them.
---
Going on from last thread….
I admire William and Catherine for just getting on with it and ignoring all the bs. It is the right thing to do and they are getting praise for it.
I don’t know if KC and Camilla are behind any of the nonsense but I do know that the Harkles definitely are. So ignoring them is perfect, narcs hate being ignored.

I also believe that IF KC wants to bring Hazza back in, it cannot happen immediately and it must happen without Megabitch. The British public are so pissed off with the Harkles that no amount of pr is going to work right away. It will take a long, long time by which time William could possibly be King.

From what I can see, William and Catherine are being praised for staying strong and ignoring them whereas KC is actually causing some to get pissed off with him for being weak. In the end it’s up to the public to decide. How long did it take Hazza to be hated, after years of positive pr from the palace? One year? If the KC is behind any of this, he has years of work ahead of him to change the public opinion of Hazbeen. Good luck with that, Sir.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m in the U.S. and still trying to figure out how to watch the coronation. I’ll have to get up before the crack of dawn to watch, but it’ll be worth it. I already bought the coronation coloring and sticker book and have been having quite a bit of fun with it already (yes, it’s for children, but my artistic abilities are rudimentary at best, so … 😁). My husband also surprised me with me two different coronation mugs last week. ♥

I really hope Harold gets relegated to the cheap seats for the coronation, but I have a feeling he’ll next to the York girls (wherever they may be).

Thanks for the new thread @toninottony!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I mistakenly booked our vacation for Coronation weekend. I have tried every way to convince husband to delay a week. He ain’t falling for it. I haven’t told him it is because I want to watch coronation as he would tease me mercilessly. Oh well was going to have to watch on you tube anyway.

I fully believe that Meagain would NEVER willingly miss being seen at coronation or a chance to wear diamonds and tiaras. I think they were told she could not come. I think otherwise she would have come and left real or not kids home. Will never convince me otherwise.

I have been reading they are worried Princess Catherine is going to over shadow King with her look/outfit . I think she would be perfect in a plain white/cream gown with large gemmed necklace and tiara/coronet. Simple and elegant.

I do believe Hairy will be of some prominent position at some point. It is his father first, I believe in King 3 eyes.

I do not believe we will see the last of them after this. They will continue to grovel until they are back on the balcony. Unless William has more power over daddy. Not as POW and King. But father and son.
---

Reactions: 35
New thread 😀🧵💖🥰 xx.

@Who'sYerDaddy
Thank you very much for the sweet Corgi vid, it really made me smile and I've watched it over ten times now and added it to my Tattle bookmarks. It has cheered me up tonight Thank you so much 😀😊❤❤❤❤💕💗💖🥰🤗😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16817017350361.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just woken up to a new thread! Many thanks for thread and great title.

Now I'll have to go back and read the last of the old thread :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for starting the new thread toninottony and congratulations Thalia on the title.

I wonder if the gruesomes are waiting until after the coronation to release their attack or continue through the media. Scabie poo seems quiet too.

Why oh why didn't Ashley Cole take one for the team. Was he ever a team player. He seems very selfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for starting the new thread toninottony and congratulations Thalia on the title.

I wonder if the gruesomes are waiting until after the coronation to release their attack or continue through the media. Scabie poo seems quiet too.

Why oh why didn't Ashley Cole take one for the team. Was he ever a team player. He seems very selfish.
If Cashley Cole ever mentions a knighthood I’ll personally start the NO petition myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Copied from Quora. I'd forgotten how stupid Haz is. Here we go ...

Archie’s first word…

Harry once said, “Archie’s first word was Dada.”

Harry then told us, “ The Queen sent us a waffle maker for Archie’s Christmas present, so for breakfast, Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, he loves it.”

“Archie wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'. This was the first word he learned"

In February 2021, During a chat with James Corden, when asked what Archie's first word was, Harry” said: “Crocodile, three syllables.”

This week, Harry told us, “I’ve got a photo of my mother up in his nursery, and the first words he spoke were, Grandma Diana,”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Archie’s first word…

Harry then told us, “ The Queen sent us a waffle maker for Archie’s Christmas present, so for breakfast, Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, he loves it.”

“Archie wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'. This was the first word he learned"

In February 2021, During a chat with James Corden, when asked what Archie's first word was, Harry” said: “Crocodile, three syllables.”

This week, Harry told us, “I’ve got a photo of my mother up in his nursery, and the first words he spoke were, Grandma Diana,”
Out of all their weirdness , I’m struck that they put up a formal portrait of tiara clad Diana in the child’s nursery , not even a personal rarely seen photo but one anybody could purchase. Very very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Out of all their weirdness , I’m struck that they put up a formal portrait of tiara clad Diana in the child’s nursery , not even a personal rarely seen photo but one anybody could purchase. Very very odd.
re the first word - it does make you wonder if Harold has an actual lived experience of Aldi's first word(s) ...
re portrait of Diana - yet another photo opportunity set up - the photographer/crew probably brought it along as a prop

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Archie’s first word…

How can anybody take this buffoon seriously. His whole life is a series of lies and coverups. He says things which he thinks are funny and presumes we will all split our sides laughing at his infantile humour …… this is why him and Smegs hit it off as she does exactly the same. Yet they cannot see people are laughing AT them not with them.

The sooner this coronation is over and done with the better. After the service I have no doubt he will be prancing about from one royal to another on the steps of the Abbey, trying to get one of them to speak to him. He will be high as a kite grinning and waving at the crowd as though he is ‘the special one’ and all the while we will be sat watching him and cringing with secondhand embarrassment.

Personally, I can’t wait until he flies back to Cali hopefully never to return again. He can do whatever he wants over there ….continue to make a complete arse of himself drugged up to the eyeballs until kingdom comes …… I just don’t care ….. the man child is a lost cause now, I just hope his father realises it!

Thanks @toninottony for starting this new thread, @Thalia for the brilliant title and @vretch for the fab recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Will H stick around for the court case or dash off for Aldi's birthday and return or video link it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
How can anybody take this buffoon seriously. His whole life is a series of lies and coverups. He says things which he thinks are funny and presumes we will all split our sides laughing at his infantile humour ……
That's what happens when you surround yourself with sychophants and/or paid employee's. Harry's got half a foot in the 'real world' now and no one can stand the bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That's what happens when you surround yourself with sychophants and/or paid employee's. Harry's got half a foot in the 'real world' now and no one can stand the bleep.
So true. Look at what we have seen this little tit do over the years. Imagine what the palace covered up.
---
Maybe Harry did acid at her house too. Big secret to keep Jacinda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.