Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Copied from Quora. I'd forgotten how stupid Haz is. Here we go ...

Archie’s first word…

Harry once said, “Archie’s first word was Dada.”

Harry then told us, “ The Queen sent us a waffle maker for Archie’s Christmas present, so for breakfast, Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, he loves it.”

“Archie wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'. This was the first word he learned"

In February 2021, During a chat with James Corden, when asked what Archie's first word was, Harry” said: “Crocodile, three syllables.”

This week, Harry told us, “I’ve got a photo of my mother up in his nursery, and the first words he spoke were, Grandma Diana,”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Chita

VIP Member
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member

Archie’s first word…

Harry then told us, “ The Queen sent us a waffle maker for Archie’s Christmas present, so for breakfast, Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, he loves it.”

“Archie wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'. This was the first word he learned"

In February 2021, During a chat with James Corden, when asked what Archie's first word was, Harry” said: “Crocodile, three syllables.”

This week, Harry told us, “I’ve got a photo of my mother up in his nursery, and the first words he spoke were, Grandma Diana,”
Out of all their weirdness , I’m struck that they put up a formal portrait of tiara clad Diana in the child’s nursery , not even a personal rarely seen photo but one anybody could purchase. Very very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

Right.
I mainly lurk here, and then post a little, mainly when I am angry.
Your posts and drawings are witty, mischievous and apt.You come across as a intelligent sensitive person and I have enjoyed reading your posts.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything you have done or said.
I’m afraid you have been a victim of wokeism.
I know that this is not the type of language you use, but Im going to say it.
They are bastards.You are better than them.They are not worth one of your tears.
Continue to work for your own self, and thank you for the fun you have given us.Just look out for yourself and your own prosperity.
Please do not let anyone grind you down.This relative stranger( me), thinks of you as a very worthy person.
And I don’t think I am alone in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The Markles have hired a new nanny for their 'kids' ... his name is Alan Key. *Boom* *Tish* I'm here all week ...🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

toninottony

VIP Member
I’ve never created a fred before I hope I did it correctly
---
Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

D. A.

VIP Member
The wording of this announcement makes me really uncomfortable - "being assisted by"???!!!
Great to be open & honest but I think that sounds pretty dismissive to the surrogate!

I am clearly in a bad mood & down on anything royal 🤢
Screenshot_20230419-075646.png

Also saw this on twitter 🤣
Screenshot_20230419-075201.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Cassandra333

VIP Member
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit if fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate against their T & C's etc.

Oh Honey, don't be in a bad place. This is just the dark before the dawn. I promise you that. Lets go through this...
I know you had a disaster with the mugs and t-shirts. The biggest problem you had there was the woke community crying 'racism'. And we all know it was some deranged sugar. You cannot take that stuff personally. Plus I'm not sure it's all that effective to go that route anyway. You really need to sign a decent contract with a firm that will do all that for you. So for now, put mugs and t-shirts to one side.

Its the same with the book. If you go the self publishing route you don't really make any money. Even on Amazon, you're not going to make that much money. So you need a publisher but it has to be a publisher that publishes cartoons etc. There will be a lot of them out there, not just in the UK but also in the States. You won't have heard of them but you will be able to tell if they know what they're doing or not.

I'm most worried that it's upset you to be called racist. You must take no notice of these people or their views whatsoever. It's a horrible thing to go through at first. But eventually it gets said so often by absolute idiots and morons that it become meaningless. I've been called a transphobe, a bigot, a Nazi and a Right Wing loon. All because I believe that transwomen are men. I promise you that you will get over the upset and you'll ignore them without being aware that you're ignoring them. No one with a brain thinks that your cartoons are racist...because they're not. Let the older ones surface, they were bloody funny and it's good for people to see them. You've done nothing to be ashamed of. So give yourself a break on that one.

I can help you with the book. I can track down the right sort of publishers to approach and I can ensure that they're decent companies. If you need any writing for the book,, I can do that too. I am more than willing to assist you in anyway. I believe in your talent @Chita and you should too.
The path to success is a very rocky road and you need to be prepared for that. But as my favourite poem says 'Be kind to yourself'

We all love and support you hun, you've kept us in stitches for years. And we all stand by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Amiyaya

VIP Member
And yet they had to use clips of other people being followed by paparazzi to try to pretend it was happening to them 🤣
My favourite clip was the pizza delivery dude pootling along on his moped. Terror stricken glances out of the rear window of a Range Rover. The stuff of nightmares I tell thee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

maharini

Chita, you are talented and lovely, no one who sees your work on this topic in the context of these pages could begin to call you racist or hateful. No one. You are a creative, that’s your skill, not publishing or t shirt printing or whatever. I know from personal experience that it’s good, generous creative people who get stiffed if they’re talented enough to come to the notice of those less skilled. Shine bright, don’t let them dull your shine!! Promise me you’ll pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get some robust copyright advice. And chase the thieves of your talent with a solicitors cease and desist letter - mine cost about £30 to draw up, and I still use it - worth every penny. Being in a bad place is just a matter of attitude. Get some metaphorical bright cushions, open the curtains and let the light in. You are loved and appreciated here.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat 'er cos we love our Chita!

(not really harkles related title but then again it is cos chita draws them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 62

vretch

VIP Member
I’ve never created a fred before I hope I did it correctly
---
Old thread
You did better than me. When I tried it I buggered up my iPad. It froze on me and wouldn’t unfreeze until I shut it down completely and charged it up the next day. At which time I was already 1 thread behind. LoL

If someone could do a recap of the last thread that would be appreciated. Great title BTW.
Here is my recap…. Thank goodness The bitch is not coming. The Harkles are still crap and we hate them.
---
Going on from last thread….
I admire William and Catherine for just getting on with it and ignoring all the bs. It is the right thing to do and they are getting praise for it.
I don’t know if KC and Camilla are behind any of the nonsense but I do know that the Harkles definitely are. So ignoring them is perfect, narcs hate being ignored.

I also believe that IF KC wants to bring Hazza back in, it cannot happen immediately and it must happen without Megabitch. The British public are so pissed off with the Harkles that no amount of pr is going to work right away. It will take a long, long time by which time William could possibly be King.

From what I can see, William and Catherine are being praised for staying strong and ignoring them whereas KC is actually causing some to get pissed off with him for being weak. In the end it’s up to the public to decide. How long did it take Hazza to be hated, after years of positive pr from the palace? One year? If the KC is behind any of this, he has years of work ahead of him to change the public opinion of Hazbeen. Good luck with that, Sir.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

wisebutwild

VIP Member

Archie’s first word…

How can anybody take this buffoon seriously. His whole life is a series of lies and coverups. He says things which he thinks are funny and presumes we will all split our sides laughing at his infantile humour …… this is why him and Smegs hit it off as she does exactly the same. Yet they cannot see people are laughing AT them not with them.

The sooner this coronation is over and done with the better. After the service I have no doubt he will be prancing about from one royal to another on the steps of the Abbey, trying to get one of them to speak to him. He will be high as a kite grinning and waving at the crowd as though he is ‘the special one’ and all the while we will be sat watching him and cringing with secondhand embarrassment.

Personally, I can’t wait until he flies back to Cali hopefully never to return again. He can do whatever he wants over there ….continue to make a complete arse of himself drugged up to the eyeballs until kingdom comes …… I just don’t care ….. the man child is a lost cause now, I just hope his father realises it!

Thanks @toninottony for starting this new thread, @Thalia for the brilliant title and @vretch for the fab recap.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And seen on Twatter.

Another classic case of "what you ordered vs what you got". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230417-100044_kindlephoto-726990326.png

Screenshot_20230417-100727_kindlephoto-727393982.png

• Heart
  • Wow

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member

My heart is breaking to hear you're feeling low. We love you to bits and so do the comments 💌
Screenshot_20230419_113716_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113553_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113509_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113444_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_113415_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58