Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Click on the padlock next to the Daily Mail web address and a menu will (should) drop down. Turn off JavaScript, reload the page et voila - no ads and the site isn't blocked by a pop-up 😁
I’ve just popped over to look at the DM, blimey 😟 there’s some depressing and horrifying headlines there.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Spot the difference 😀😊😘 xx..

View attachment 2108154

View attachment 2108153

and the end result 😀...❤

View attachment 2108152

I thought this be easy to make, I just cover them up in leaves... I was wrong, I had to put layer over layer of the same pic over it around 12 times, then re-add more leaves from each layer to cover the two arseholes in the pic 😄

Worth it in the end though 😄 x.

View attachment 2108165
View attachment 2108169
You did good, @Pom Bear 😆 Next time though, take it easy on yourself and scribble them out. We’re good with scribbling through their faces!! (Although, devil horns and fangs drawn in are always acceptable, too!) 😆
…wankers

• Heart
  • Haha

Lovelymonty

They are! One was a worry - we put the ram to her last year but nothing and this year was a success; her first lambs and she knew exactly what to do!!! A pair of white lambs to go with a pair of black lambs!
Thank you for asking if she’s okay 😉
Aw how lovely. Spent many years shepherding, and know just how exhausting and brilliant it is.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I received a tiara for my last birthday. I will finally get a chance to wear it. Only thing is that I need to keep my distance from candles as it is highly flammable.
I’ve got a sand school so can roll you around that if disaster strikes? Have no fear!
---
I received a tiara for my last birthday. I will finally get a chance to wear it. Only thing is that I need to keep my distance from candles as it is highly flammable.

Anything you want me to bring from California? Oranges? Brad Pitt?
Oranges and Neosporin please!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The only difference between her and smegz is that she doesn't slag off the RF, but grifts just the same

• Heart
  • Sick

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Fellow Taurean here 🙋 39 on Coronation Day 🎉🎂

I am going camping in the Lakes to celebrate (and avoid the actual coronation, but might regret that if the weather doesn't improve soon 😬). Will have fizz and a continental meat/cheese platter in my tent and try to keep up with Tattle 🤣
Middle daughter is staying in the Lakes this week and says the weather is lovely so fingers crossed it's the same when you're there.

I'll be here on coronation day, haven't decided my menu yet but alcohol will be involved.

• Heart
I have to say at first I wasn't happy that the picture was included the souvenir programme, but now when I look at it I think Charles has played a blinder as it shows look how happy we all were as a family, look at what you are missing out on and look at the close bond that we have with our grandchildren. I have to admit I would have included this photo in the souvenir programme as it looks much better than the one where Meghan is hunched over and laughing.
View attachment 2109606
Perhaps they have picked the smeg bent over photo as it's the easiest one to Photoshop her out of?! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Innocent Hamster said:
I was wondering if ILBW would try to turn up at the coronation corrination at Superdrug's side, convinced that the PTB wouldn't make a scene of turning her away :sick:

Each seat in the Abbey will have a named bum on it by now! If she turns up out of the blue she will be stopped by security, you know the ones her hubby wants us to pay for, and sent on her merry way. That would be delicious to see, but even she knows that her reputation of gatecrashing events will have gone before her and the guards will have their instructions as to what to do should she dare to show her orange face within 100 metres of the Abbey........."Off with her head!"...... sorry, got carried away there ...... a room in the tower will do!

Unfortunately the tower houses the Crown Jewels.

Why don't any of the castles have moats any more.
(May be some have and I haven't seen them.)

Trassidia

VIP Member
Same here. Coronation!!!
Do you have Britbox in the USA? That’s how I’ll be watching in Australia, it’s where I watched the QEII’s funeral as well. I’ll have to have an arvo nap to make it through the coronation though. It’ll be a long one!

Reactions: 18

crazymare

Na dann! Wenn das hier so ist, warum breche ich mir dann einen auf Englisch ab? Ab sofort ist die neue offizielle Sprache des Chats Deutsch. Das vereinfacht die Sache für mich ungemein! 👍
Danke aber nein 😉😉😉
Thank you but no

I can ask : do you speak English? in French, German and Portuguese (also do you speak Spanish)

On topic: The Harkles are getting on my nerves, can't they just shut up and go away?

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
i really really don't want to seem nitpicky with you today, it was a bit of misdirected rage earlier caused by my treacherous Arab brethren (hence my lash out at UAE) and i'm sorry for it long story short, they are bending backwards to re-incorporate Syria in the Arab League and dogpiling on Qatar, not that the latter doesn't deserve it, anyroads... i have read many years and times before that William is unforgiving. once you betray him, you're dead to him. Charles on the other hand, will go supernova at you for the stupidest of reasons and call you every kind of cunt under the sun, then joyfully suggest a spot of tea. but yes, you can never know where lies the truth with The Prince (Machiavelli's that is)

one thing we can all agree on is the second mantra of the forum: Charlie be spinnin'

(first mantra is: Meghan lies, even when she tells the truth. also what Freda said)
Thank you @Shushex , but I don't know why you thought you were nitpicky? Not at all, and thanks for your insight into what's happening in the Middle East.

• Heart

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I want to get some Coronation merch, can’t resist how cute it all is! But I’m not sure if it would get to Australia in time 🤔

rivermonster

VIP Member
Actually, do you Tattlers have a list of items that are a must for coronation (other than tiaras) from lets say M&S or Fortnum&Mason or Tesco or whatever? Might take more time to deliver to continental Europe….
We are having Afternoon Tea and Prosseco and am buying an A Tea stand and plates. Havn't decided whether M and S or local bakery who are selling them as a take away in a nice box.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
Na dann! Wenn das hier so ist, warum breche ich mir dann einen auf Englisch ab? Ab sofort ist die neue offizielle Sprache des Chats Deutsch. Das vereinfacht die Sache für mich ungemein! 👍
Off topic, my first few German phrases I have learned (until I’ve had my internship in Frankfurt so I cannot pretend I can’t speak German):

- Entschuldigung, ich habe meine Hausaufgabe vergessen (at school: “Sorry, I forgot to do my homework)
- Haribo macht Kinder froh (a phrase from a commercial that Haribo makes kids happy)
- Vielen Dank für die Blumen… (thank you so much for the flowers, from the Tom&Jerry intro song)
🤷‍♀️🤣🇩🇪

• Haha