Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had intended to have a Harkle free weekend but then I came across this. And I wish I could step back and keep my mouth shut but I never can 🤷🏻‍♀️
This specimen here is as unhinged as his wife. I can assure him that there’s no way on this earth that I’m Dill Danding looked at this child and his first thought was ‘Oh, this child is a reincarnation of Diana’. If he was studying Fark at all (which I doubt) he was probably wondering if he was even Harold’s kid.
He looks absolutely nothing like Diana. I don’t know what Harold sees but everyone I have asked thinks he’s the spit of Thomas Markle.
Ok, it was an unscientific poll of about nine of my family but still …

No resemblance to either Spencer or Windsor.
This child is Markle through and through.
Strong genes they have there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
1679182826984.png

Welp, he is not exactly the prettiest baby (whomever he may be) but he has a sweet smile, and all babies are innocent, vulnerable and precious-and I am a puppy person not a kid person! The thought that there may be two innocent children in that household gives me the heebie jeebies.

Does haz lock himself away from the kiddies when he is tripping on hullsenajenics? Do they avood picking them up when they are stoned? Drugs and vulnerable kiddies are not a safe mix.

BTW I quite liked smeagol's original nose. My Mama had the perfect, petite, straight nose, my dad had a blob in the middle of his face-guess which one I inherited. Yep, they call me the blob. At least I got his blue, blue eyes just like lilibucks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s the spit of Thomas Markle who is a big man. That child looks to be big for his age. As he grows he will be a walking reminder of the father that aul witch so carelessly disregarded once she had no more use for him and was embarrassed by him. A shame he and lil will only know one grandparent and no other uncles/aunties/cousins. It takes a village and all that. Those kids will grow up with a blinkered view on the world and it’s all down to those selfish hole parents of theirs

• Sick
Reactions: 42
He’s the spit of Thomas Markle who is a big man. That child looks to be big for his age. As he grows he will be a walking reminder of the father that aul witch so carelessly disregarded once she had no more use for him and was embarrassed by him.
I literally have to get to the bottom of this.

Are these kids born of a surrogate but genetically theirs (HNut sperm and Smegs egg)

Are they rando babies either hired from a child actor agency or belonging to close friends, if so, who.

Are they adopted lookalikes?

Are they A.I generated?

Honestly this is utterly insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s the spit of Thomas Markle who is a big man. That child looks to be big for his age. As he grows he will be a walking reminder of the father that aul witch so carelessly disregarded once she had no more use for him and was embarrassed by him. A shame he and lil will only know one grandparent and no other uncles/aunties/cousins. It takes a village and all that. Those kids will grow up with a blinkered view on the world and it’s all down to those selfish hole parents of theirs
I think that "Archie" has been photoshopped into that image. His head is enormous in comparison to Harry. Also the edges of the image of "Archie" are strangely sharp ... as though he had been cut out and pasted in

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So the palace has been spinning FOR THEM, all this time.

The Queen was protecting them and I hope that level of protection will not come from Charles as we go on. He needs to be firm and to let them know that he isn't playing games.

I had intended to have a Harkle free weekend but then I came across this. And I wish I could step back and keep my mouth shut but I never can 🤷🏻‍♀️
This specimen here is as unhinged as his wife. I can assure him that there’s no way on this earth that I’m Dill Danding looked at this child and his first thought was ‘Oh, this child is a reincarnation of Diana’. If he was studying Fark at all (which I doubt) he was probably wondering if he was even Harold’s kid.
He looks absolutely nothing like Diana. I don’t know what Harold sees but everyone I have asked thinks he’s the spit of Thomas Markle.
Ok, it was an unscientific poll of about nine of my family but still …

No resemblance to either Spencer or Windsor.
This child is Markle through and through.
Strong genes they have there.

Harry is delusional. That boy looks like Thomas Markle.

There are a few shots when he looked a little like Harry (before he turned 1) but mostly to me he looks like Markle (Sometimes Peg, sometimes her dad) and I am not saying this to be shady.

Someone could tell me that this is a picture of Archie and I wouldn't argue.

1679185008043.png

Edit:

Without makeup on, she looks exactly like her father.

1679185422962.png

Those kids look nothing like Diana. Thomas Markle has blue eyes too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He is desperate to see his mother in anything and everything he values currently. His wife, his kids, his flight to freedom, his new place in life.

He no longer values W so he thinks because he's losing his hair he no longer looks like their mother.

He has such a distorted view of his mother - saintly, perfect, humble, cheeky etc but like most things in his life now that view is fake - made up of tabloid stories, friends stories, his brothers stories, his own fake memories by therapists and worst of all his wife's stories. Nothing genuine.

Despite everything over the years as a working royal and in the Army, Invictus andceverything else he really has no sense of self identity other than Diana's son - and worse than that he has to share that title with his brother who facially looks like her, has her mannerisms but has a clear sense of his own self and what he is.

He is fighting a war to keep St Di alive because it's his only thing in life that he feels is worth him striving to be like and his wife and kids are just like Mum - they look like her, act like her and are her.

Except no one but he can see this - the Spencers can't, Windsor can't because they were blinded by jealousy as they were with his mother.

Moral of the message kids is just say no because you'll end up a bitter, twisted man with no clue as to what the truth is, no integrity and paranoid as hell and you won't have his mother's millions to pay for enough security to keep Di 2 and 3 safe from the men in grey ignoring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Disgusting. :sick::sick::sick:
Interesting that HMQ E2 covered for them and the allegedly "weak" KC3 took action and got rid of the agreement and somehow its come to light.

Me thinks KC3 isn't that desperate to cover his darling boys arse anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Once there he will sell himself to the talk show people . I see not much joy for KC and W and K once the Porks all arrive in USA... as none of them seem to mind loosening their tongues.
But will PA go to 🇺🇸 ? Wasn’t there something about the FBI wanting to interview him, but because he was in 🇬🇧 they had no jurisdiction? If he moves to 🇺🇸 then the FBI have access to him, or is that all over now that he and VG have settled?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.
Sorry to hear this. Sending positive vibes and best wishes for a quick recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does the Tequila Salesman still sell tequila? I thought he was an Estate Agent now?

How's Andrew going to afford a mansion in the US?
The FBI still want to talk to Andrew He aint going to the US anytime soon

Reactions: 27
More likely he has a bad back and held on for support.
I think PA was standing with his hand on Bea's back and Bea was either bent over or crouched down. As Bea was standing up PA's hand stayed in the same spot but Bea was moving. It ended up on Bea's btm.

That's what I vaguely remember when it was shown on the TV.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to Fergus she's been based a lot in the US since the divorce - she had offices in the twin towers on 911.
yeah she was caught up in traffic that fatal day otherwise She would possibly would not be here

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There’s something very very weird going on with this new news, I can feel it.

This whole thing reads as another sly Daily M piece trying to tell us something without spitting it out. What is happening here?

Never forget Jack is quids in with A List Hollywood as he is an integral part of George Clooney’s company. George Clooney’s tentacles reach far and wide across the globe. At some point, we know that Smeg was prostituting herself around LA.

There is some weird long standing dodgy as duck connection either between Smeg and George or Smeg and Jack (never trusted the permanently-coked out looking, rat faced uggo) that Mail is alluding too but can’t figure out what. Also can’t figure out Eug’s place in all of this. Too many stories lately bout Eug and Fergie to not be suspicious of what is going on. Andy is 100% going to do a runner to the U.S at some point, prob after Coro, and Fergie getting around all the U.S tv shows recently, she might be joining him too, reckon Jack and Eug is laying the groundwork for all of them to be hooked up in some way with H’wood, and then they’ll all be part of the “breakaway” rival ‘Royal Family (Americans will fall for all this) that will spend most of their time trying to cause trouble for Charles, W + K.

Also, been said on here before, Eug and Smeg are more like ‘Frenemies’ not liking each other, but united in their bitter jealousies of Catherine.

Wish I could pin point exactly what is happening. Anyone?
I don't think you're far off with this and it is very plausible. I can well see the disinfranchised Royals debunking to US. But quite frankly, Harold and ILBW have done a piss poor job of paving the way for them! Unless the club together with funds and resources they'll never pull it off. Let's face it none of these entitled selfish bastards, would give the other the sweat of their nose. Especially, ILBW whose a grifter and will give nobody anything, even if they did give her a leg up :rolleyes: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The last pic I put on earlier didn't come out full size so I put it on here as too late to edit x ...

Resizer_16792014218401.jpg

I see also on page 30 of 🧵 thread 314 Thalia has become a VIP @Thalia...Well done 🥰🤗💖❤😀😘 xx..

Resizer_16792012159201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.