Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am kinda non plused about it all tbh The only thing that really concerns me currtly is The DoE Prince Edward He looked shocking in those photos with Andrew the other day He has aged really quickly the last couple of years really hope He is ok

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is it Mother's Day today? (In the UK). My kids all ignore it so I'm lucky if I get a text :LOL: Not complaining, I'd rather they kept their money for the ever increasing bills.
In Spain the 19th March is Father's Day, so I said Happy Father's Day to my Dad (Spanish) and Happy Mother's Day to my Mum (British) and they were both happy!

On topic: I wish the Markles would shut up already!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am kinda non plused about it all tbh The only thing that really concerns me currtly is The DoE Prince Edward He looked shocking in those photos with Andrew the other day He has aged really quickly the last couple of years really hope He is ok
Yes, he does look gaunt, he must have lost at least a stone in weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's abusive to expect people to smile and be nice, especially when he's the one who will have caused them so much stress and sleepless nights.

I hope he comes alone but gets given the silent treatment by the family and the public. I think even booooos are too good for him. Eeerie silence and looking away would be a powerful message. Don't forget they called all the public racists, the public have been betrayed by a sweeping statement made for victim-status-deflection.
And he said that we s.should 'be taught a lesson' - he's such a vile bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 35
"Harry and Meghan's children could be given a role at the Coronation"??? Doing what?! What role is a 1 year old child possibly going to have in the Coronation? And why would they want their children taking part in the ritual & ceremony of such a "racist" institution that epitomises everything you supposedly stand against?! You just know they're holding out for all the same treatment as William & Catherine, so they can do the big reveal of the kids, take all of the attention & make the Coronation all about them as per every other RF event they've attended

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Three?! Lady C says she has only listed men that can fairly be termed relationships but gives about 10 names prior to marriage and 16 during it! She won’t say anything that isn’t verifiable so she isn’t sued and makes it clear there were many other one night stands/flings and they started not long after William was born. I’ve seen quite a few biographers saying ten before C began cheating. I think Di’s mental health meant she was actually incapable of monogamy so I’m not sure how far she can be truly blamed either. He was an idiot for marrying her and making the biggest decision of his life in a hurry but was Charles just supposed to sit around being continuously cuckolded? Sparry and Smeg and their obsession with a deified Diana is ludicrous. She was as messed up, flawed and complicated as any other human, really far more so than most. The crowd who insist she was a saint are such a weird cult and her son grifting off her memory is gross.
I have been thinking a lot about this lately. And I think it was one of TRF biggest secrets how mentally unstable the Dimwit has been, and how Diana was. I believe it was diagnosed and "under control" with Aitch before he met the ILBW. I believe this is why Wiliam and Catherine were so keen on Heads Up and involving him. Most of their speeches in the beginning were around the stigma behind mental disease, and I think this was their way to make him feel included and normalised. I think the ILBW took this and spun it. He wasn't mad, they were the ones with generational pain. The dimwit wasn't sick, the meds were their way of controlling him, he was sad and traumatised. I think she took him off his meds and doctors that helped him and gave him to charlatans. I also believe that this is why Charles, and even William - despite the planting on the news - are hesitant on being ruthless towards the Dimwit, as they know how fragile he is and they fear what will become of him once the ILBW leaves him - as the whole world knows she will.

I have no proof of this, this is just my opinion, but if you put the facts together - and what we know now about Diana's mental health - I don't think this is a crazy theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It would be super funny if H&M insisted on bringing their children to the service because G, C (& L?) are going, and then her children misbehave so dreadfully that M is forced to removed them during the service from the Abbey, in full view of TV cameras and us peasants. I wonder how the sugars would spin that one?
The Abbey was racist and the event was bullying the children.... they were reacting to the genetic trauma and the fear from their lack of security

• Haha
"Harry and Meghan's children could be given a role at the Coronation"??? Doing what?! What role is a 1 year old child possibly going to have in the Coronation? And why would they want their children taking part in the ritual & ceremony of such a "racist" institution that epitomises everything you supposedly stand against?! You just know they're holding out for all the same treatment as William & Catherine, so they can do the big reveal of the kids, take all of the attention & make the Coronation all about them as per every other RF event they've attended
Wonder if Chas realises how pissed off his citizens are by all this nonsense? He shouldn't be surprised if there's little interest left in his long-awaited coronation by the time it arrives. No one wants to see the traitorous pair and their mystery kids. He should knock their pathetic attention seeking on the head and say that much as he'd love his darling boy to come, he knows how happy he is in his life overseas. To reduce the risk of darling boy not being let back in by US immigration due to his drug use, he has been told to stay in Monteshithole and live his best life there.

Reactions: 36
Near where yesterday? Match was in Dublin
Apologies... they were in Aldershot. For some reason I thought they were in NI.
---
I don't think you're far off with this and it is very plausible. I can well see the disinfranchised Royals debunking to US. But quite frankly, Harold and ILBW have done a piss poor job of paving the way for them! Unless the club together with funds and resources they'll never pull it off. Let's face it none of these entitled selfish bastards, would give the other the sweat of their nose. Especially, ILBW whose a grifter and will give nobody anything, even if they did give her a leg up :rolleyes: :sick:
I wonder if they might club together a do a Real Housewives of Royal Rejects....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Bobble22 wins the new thread suggestion
Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Can anyone start a new thread?
I'm battling a bad hangover 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Chas realises how pissed off his citizens are by all this nonsense? He shouldn't be surprised if there's little interest left in his long-awaited coronation by the time it arrives. No one wants to see the traitorous pair and their mystery kids. He should knock their pathetic attention seeking on the head and say that much as he'd love his darling boy to come, he knows how happy he is in his life overseas. To reduce the risk of darling boy not being let back in by US immigration due to his drug use, he has been told to stay in Monteshithole and live his best life there.
I'm sure the palace are well aware of the public mood, whether they tell Charles the full extent or not is probably another story. Although, I can't see them keeping it from him that most of the UK and probably a lot of the Commonwealth are severely pissed off at being labelled racist/Empire 2.0. No-one is taking H&M seriously, they're being mocked everywhere so I dunno how Charles could miss it to be honest

Reactions: 31
BIB

Absolutely. It's worked for Haz before, and he'll keep badgering KC3. He clearly still thinks they're equal, their kids are equal, and I believe his ultimate mission is to somehow force W&C to grovel in public to him and Smeg. He's probably that unhinged.

Except now William is PoW he doesn't have to be conciliatory to (a) keep the peace and (b) do it for TQ's sake any more. He doesn't need to put up with any tit.

He should insist on being allowed to deal with Hazza the same way his dad insisted on dealing with Andrew over the years.

I hope William's making plenty of demands of his own behind the scenes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations to everyone who’s made it to VIP!
hope everyone under the weather feels better soon!
Happy Mothers Day (although my children didn’t get the memo🤨)

For what it’s worth I think the speculation that the flat packs might have a role is utter BS. The preparation/rehearsals for the coronation will be well underway, I doubt any of the Harkles will be ‘slotted in’ if they decide to turn up and the children would be far too young for something of this gravitas.

I think it’s shameful that Trevor Coult has effectively been silenced for basically saying what we all say in here regularly. The likes of Gary Lineker can say what he wants and he’s treated like some sort of saintly hero. Whether I agree or disagree with the comments made by either of these men is irrelevant IMO freedom of speech and thought should be protected. I don’t mean vile individuals who encourage/incite violence etc but it’s getting to the stage we can’t have our own opinion without someone deciding if they’ll allow it and ruining lives if they don’t fit in with the new world agenda.

The Harkles are very obviously aligned with these all powerful overseers of thought as they seem to be able to say whatever the hell they want. H has been enabled to such a level his arrogance is off the scale. I don’t understand why the RF haven’t dealt with him (I don’t even need to read about it) he is the most toxic threat to the Monarchy and his betrayal of his family is actually very sad.

I don’t actually know where I’m headed with this, maybe I just decided to have a think out loud start to my day. I think I’m just fed up with how we are all being manipulated and the fact there are some very powerful unknown entities laughing at us ‘the little people’. I do now think if the Harkles ever do get their just rewards it’ll be a spectacular fall from Grace because the people supporting them now will be powerful enough to ruin them when they’re no longer useful.

sorry, I’m still going to post this to get it off my chest but it is a bit of a long winded ramble.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have been thinking a lot about this lately. And I think it was one of TRF biggest secrets how mentally unstable the Dimwit has been, and how Diana was. I believe it was diagnosed and "under control" with Aitch before he met the ILBW. I believe this is why Wiliam and Catherine were so keen on Heads Up and involving him. Most of their speeches in the beginning were around the stigma behind mental disease, and I think this was their way to make him feel included and normalised. I think the ILBW took this and spun it. He wasn't mad, they were the ones with generational pain. The dimwit wasn't sick, the meds were their way of controlling him, he was sad and traumatised. I think she took him off his meds and doctors that helped him and gave him to charlatans. I also believe that this is why Charles, and even William - despite the planting on the news - are hesitant on being ruthless towards the Dimwit, as they know how fragile he is and they fear what will become of him once the ILBW leaves him - as the whole world knows she will.

I have no proof of this, this is just my opinion, but if you put the facts together - and what we know now about Diana's mental health - I don't think this is a crazy theory.
I know there were reports that a short time of them meeting she got him off his meds and into alternative practices to manage his health with the help of dearest Dozia. That would have sparked a lot of alarmbekls because W and C would have seen him at his worst before meds etc and it takes quite a while of trial and error for meds to be the right meds at the right levels.

I actually believe that a lot of this damage and change to his personality it due to coming off meds - don't be surprised if once divorced and he comes home that once back on his meds he goes back to being a cheeky chappy again - and we'll all blame her for everything.

We shouldn't just blame her - he's taken his own decisions, made his own actions which he needs to face the consequences for.

Just as she needs to face the consequences for her actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
No wonder Haz thinks the world should bend over for him. :sick:

And the point raised in this tweet might need to be addressed.

If Euge was paying rent to the Harkles, who apparently weren't obliged to, then any rent money paid by PE should surely have been redirected to the Crown Estates. Was it?

View attachment 2039454
Interesting point 🤔 If Euge did pay rent to them, I wonder if she even knew that they had that cottage rent free at the time? He would not have told her I don't think and tbh it sounds like a scenario the hag cooked up. "Let's rent it to Euge and we'll pocket the $$". Learned well from her mother no doubt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.