Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had intended to have a Harkle free weekend but then I came across this. And I wish I could step back and keep my mouth shut but I never can 🤷🏻‍♀️
This specimen here is as unhinged as his wife. I can assure him that there’s no way on this earth that I’m Dill Danding looked at this child and his first thought was ‘Oh, this child is a reincarnation of Diana’. If he was studying Fark at all (which I doubt) he was probably wondering if he was even Harold’s kid.
He looks absolutely nothing like Diana. I don’t know what Harold sees but everyone I have asked thinks he’s the spit of Thomas Markle.
Ok, it was an unscientific poll of about nine of my family but still …

No resemblance to either Spencer or Windsor.
This child is Markle through and through.
Strong genes they have there.

I'm always baffled when people claim her to be a great beauty because I always thought she was rather overrated. Diana was attractive, but in my view not as beautiful as Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I literally have to get to the bottom of this.

Are these kids born of a surrogate but genetically theirs (HNut sperm and Smegs egg)

Are they rando babies either hired from a child actor agency or belonging to close friends, if so, who.

Are they adopted lookalikes?

Are they A.I generated?

Honestly this is utterly insane.
The mystery of the kids is the only thing that's interesting about them!

I believe the kids are genetically theirs but born using a gestational carrier. Although there was a rumour that Smegz didn't have any viable eggs left and that they might have used a donor egg for Lilibucks.

Many people have surmised that she wanted a Diana lookalike to merch in the US but Fark doesnt fit that requirement.

Any merching will be centred on Lillibucks (with the blue, blue, blue eyes) assuming that she's reasonably good looking. Problem is Hazno is fugly and Smegz was very plain before all the plastic surgery.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sending love and healing vibes to @merched bach ❤ A friend had a similar situation. She said the only time she wasn't in pain was when she had acupuncture. I don't know if that would help you but might be worth trying.

Is it Mother's Day today? (In the UK). My kids all ignore it so I'm lucky if I get a text :LOL: Not complaining, I'd rather they kept their money for the ever increasing bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Criticising Harry and Meghan lost war veteran £2,500-a-month on YouTube channel

Can't say I was ever a fan of his videos but no doubt he was a victim of the sugar attack dog Bozo.

Reactions: 23
Sending love and healing vibes to @merched bach ❤ A friend had a similar situation. She said the only time she wasn't in pain was when she had acupuncture. I don't know if that would help you but might be worth trying.

Is it Mother's Day today? (In the UK). My kids all ignore it so I'm lucky if I get a text :LOL: Not complaining, I'd rather they kept their money for the ever increasing bills.
yes, son number 1 has just come in with a card and plant for me. He's a good boy xxx (most of the time)😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Disgusting. :sick::sick::sick:
So do we think they could have ended their lease in the hope of getting their 2.4 million back less the £690,000 they would have paid in rent? If not, and the crown ended the lease, I bet they still will be pressing for at least part of the 2.4 million back, even though it is rumoured KC3 paid it for them in the first place.
These two are definitely on their uppers, the money is dwindling fast.

• Sick
I've been reading another gossip site (Datalounge) and it mentions that Harry has demanded that 'Everyone should have a friendly demeanor towards him' as a condition for attending the coronation.

Has anyone read that anywhere else? The thing is I can imagine haz coming up with something so stupid but I doubt anyone will agree to it. If I were a member of the RF, I'd certainly refuse to do that. You can't force other people to be nice to you. Especially when you're a traitor to King and Country. And family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I've been reading another gossip site (Datalounge) and it mentions that Harry has demanded that 'Everyone should have a friendly demeanor towards him' as a condition for attending the coronation.

Has anyone read that anywhere else? The thing is I can imagine haz coming up with something so stupid but I doubt anyone will agree to it. If I were a member of the RF, I'd certainly refuse to do that. You can't force other people to be nice to you. Especially when you're a traitor to King and Country. And family.
It's abusive to expect people to smile and be nice, especially when he's the one who will have caused them so much stress and sleepless nights.

I hope he comes alone but gets given the silent treatment by the family and the public. I think even booooos are too good for him. Eeerie silence and looking away would be a powerful message. Don't forget they called all the public racists, the public have been betrayed by a sweeping statement made for victim-status-deflection.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So the palace has been spinning FOR THEM, all this time.

The Queen was protecting them and I hope that level of protection will not come from Charles as we go on. He needs to be firm and to let them know that he isn't playing games.

Harry is delusional. That boy looks like Thomas Markle.

There are a few shots when he looked a little like Harry (before he turned 1) but mostly to me he looks like Markle (Sometimes Peg, sometimes her dad) and I am not saying this to be shady.

Someone could tell me that this is a picture of Archie and I wouldn't argue.

View attachment 2039602

Edit:

Without makeup on, she looks exactly like her father.

View attachment 2039615

Those kids look nothing like Diana. Thomas Markle has blue eyes too.
I will never not piss myself laughing at that towel pic soz not soz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The ’will they won’t they’ attend is bleeping ridiculous. They should be told they are not invited rather than having us endure this constant barrage of their nonsense for another month and a half.

He’s like a bad employee that quit but still expects the company car and perks.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
It's abusive to expect people to smile and be nice, especially when he's the one who will have caused them so much stress and sleepless nights.

I hope he comes alone but gets given the silent treatment by the family and the public. I think even booooos are too good for him. Eeerie silence and looking away would be a powerful message. Don't forget they called all the public racists, the public have been betrayed by a sweeping statement made for victim-status-deflection.
I think boos are the only thing that works really. The thing is the whole crowd isn’t going to turn their back or be silent (though that would be fabulous), at least boos get through. They were massively embarrassed by the boos at Platty Joobs and Sugar-y sites tried to pretend they hadn’t happened.

I‘m totally over the whole fear of being perceived racist thing - also everyone knows they are twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's just dawned on me that if they do agree to 'friendly demeanors' but when he's here, it doesn't happen, what's he going to do? :LOL: Walk out during the crowning? He can't sue either :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone going to start prepping a new thread? I'm not up to it today, sorry. Still a bit under the weather (but getting better!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I haven't seen it, but it's entirely plausible. He's that entitled and that dense. And completely unable to understand public sentiment. I honestly think he still believes he's Hero Haz, Cheeky Chappie, Most Popular Member Of The RF, and that they still need his Star Power. It's only the nasty media and Evil Willy who are stopping the public realising how awesome and important he really is. Utterly delusional and dangerous.

And anyone with any sense will give him the cold shoulder.

How does he enforce this alleged demand, anyway? How does he intend to punish transgressors (which will, of course, be the Waleses)?

Will he try and sue the RF for failing to meet his lofty expectations? The Government and/or the Met (again) for failing to protect his hurty feelings from any booing?

And, as we predicted, the Coronation coverage is already dominated by the Harkles. Is KC3 seriously happy with that? All this will-they-won't-they shite yet again. And alternative scenarios based on that. I know the media loves to stir, but quite frankly did the Palace not learn anything at all from the Jubilee and TQ's funeral?

This is never going to stop until someone takes proper control, puts their foot firmly down, and keeps it there.

Give the twats a firm RSVP deadline and stick to it. Dither, and you're not coming. And brief the media accordingly.

Should be easy, shouldn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think booing is the answer at such a historic occasion as much as it amused me the last time. For the Coronation it should be a silent, turn your back on them or hold a South Park were on our World Wide Privacy Tour placard up. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They were massively embarrassed by the boos at Platty Joobs and Sugar-y sites tried to pretend they hadn’t happened.

I‘m totally over the whole fear of being perceived racist thing - also everyone knows they are twats.
Yes, apparently people were booing the bus that was obscuring their view of him and his SW coming down the steps 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.