Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for @The Wicked Lady for the title. it won with 77 votes and it's 6th on most liked.

As so far, nothing concrete from the Cali-thots.

The Commonwealth service went on without any media siege of Harkle PR. Eagle eyed Tattlers have spotted an increase in security, speculations vary from the risks generated by Sparry's Moan-moir, the yellow placard weekend republicans, or to considering the service as a rehearsal for the Corrie. The new Duke and Duchess of Edinburg looked fantastic.

The Harkles were GREY ROCKED at the Oscars. that's after a month long campaign of puff PR about them being "surprise" invites.

SVB went tits up, now we are speculating the extent of the damages and implications to the Harkles, as they are alleged to have been doing business with them. the UK branch have been salvaged by HSCB,

another Harkles adjacent news: Shallon Lester, ex journalist and youtuber is suing the duo over copyright infringement, as they used her face and name in their moan-athon on netfux with demonstrably specific goal of spreading misinformation. (i think she has more grounds than Sam, but that's my opinion only. sips coconut)

more adjacent games of was they/ wasn't they: no confirmation about the attendance of the Spencer sisters to Pwincess Legless' baptism.

an "old" one: what does the thot have on Tyler Perry? why is he such a staunch white knight?

and another "old" one: meg wants to relaunch the TIG. she's been threatening us to relaunch it since she stepped on that exile plane, 3 years ago.

Last, not least, we've had some significant drama in the VIP lounge, as many members got their qualification this week, only to be faced with a shortage of cheesy puffs. some images have surfaced of certain hamsters hoarding bags of the delightful snack. hopefully, since we're all adults and funny and we love each other, the misunderstanding was soon resolved.

as always, many thanks to @mardymare for summarising Lady C and to @Cinnamon.girl for summarising (translating, in my case; ESL) B/W, @JAR21 the best archivist and @LadyMuck for posting all the latest news.

And our talented funniest @Chita whom's cartoons you'll always find in our Tallte Wiki:

Old thread:

if i missed anything, please add. and have a coconut. my treat :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Thank you for the new thread, title, and the coconut! Heatwave-ish and impending pleasant weather here so really need the electrolytes. ♥

Will start off the new thread with some nice news - I'm being headhunted by an MNC. Very nice people, interesting though scary work profile, and they're likely to pay decently 🤭 I might no longer need to take up putting squiggly creepy-crawly random marks on letters calligraphy!

Also on the verge of getting an order for candles, so that will help me practise for the Coronation 🕯I'm getting ready to make a very big fat one!

My ex-ish crush just texted and has been talking about sniffing (candles), but the C-thing and Sparry have made me suspicious of sniffers. Even the Pup doesn't like it when I do an impression of a mouse who would steal his food. We don't trust sniffers at all. 🧐

ETA: @Fredsnail beat that vid like you'd beat a copy of the Whingetome if it ever appeared in front of you 😘🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ta muchly for the new thread and great title.
Here’s a nice little dream for us to kick off with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Thank you for the awesome new thread title, but sonofabitch!!!!! NOW I have this STOOPID tune in my head!!!

"Bay-be sham, do, do, do, do, do, doot, Baby sham do, do, do, do, do, doot..."👶🦈😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new title and excellent start to the thread.
I think I might just have stopped caring about them. I got an email from Quora with the heading that smeg and haz were upto something or whatever. I didn't even open the email. I looked at the title and just thought 'oh f*ck off' and deleted it straight away.
I may be all used up when it comes to dumb princes and stupid wives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Woo hoo! My 2nd thread title.

Thank you to all who voted, I'd also like to thank my sponsors - Babycham and Moonbumps 'R' Us.
I'm proud to be part of the relaunch of the Babycham brand which can be summarised as follows:
Lightly sparkling Tyler perry
Family business
Baby deer
Victim

:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks for the new title and excellent start to the thread.
I think I might just have stopped caring about them. I got an email from Quora with the heading that smeg and haz were upto something or whatever. I didn't even open the email. I looked at the title and just thought 'oh f*ck off' and deleted it straight away.
I may be all used up when it comes to dumb princes and stupid wives.
aren't we all? i cleaned and removed most of my social media presence, as scarce as it was. i was like kyle from SP, they were in my face all the time. i only follow here. hopefully the press will stop giving them a platform as well, they've moaned and complained enough for 7 lifetimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There once was a man from China
who wasn't a very good climba'
He slipped on a rock
and cut off his cock,
and now he's got a vagina! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know it was discussed in the last thread - the presence of much more security. The Kings RPOs actually joined the procession for what appears to be the first time in memory.
So sad - and directly as a result of prince humbug
---
It’s £11 even on kindly but reading Elizabeth II: an intimate portrait

a biography that does the dear late queen proud.retains her mystery whilst expounding on her humility and wisdom —and how she would never ever say “thanks for asking if I’m okay as no one has actually asked me if I’m okay”

felr sad again!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
" I miss me muvver who died during the last Century"
" I feel jealous"
" my wife can sew her own clothes"
" my brother hit me & I fell onto & broke a dog bowl"
" my willy is tiny & doesn't work properly"

What a bleeping sap 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Mirror........ Righty-o.. so Harold & ILBW snubbed the Oscars and Dill Dandin's Oscar After-Party because 'it wouldn't have been a good look for them' ..... - er......Wrong! You weren't f-ing invited!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.