Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely believe this
I 100% believe this to be true. As the ILBW has been overusing her title. She is classless and distasteful. The doormat with their "royal" stamp, the fact that they keep issuing communications with that stamp is so pretentious. That's why no one with a brain likes them. I feel really, really sorry for those who spend their days defending them on the Internet - our public health services are failing them.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I 100% believe this to be true. As the ILBW has been overusing her title. She is classless and distasteful. The doormat with their "royal" stamp, the fact that they keep issuing communications with that stamp is so pretentious. That's why no one with a brain likes them. I feel really, really sorry for those who spend their days defending them on the Internet - our public health services are failing them.

I believed the CDAN post too about how Megs expects all her staff to curtsey and bow to her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I believed the CDAN post too about how Megs expects all her staff to curtsey and bow to her.
100%. This is the same side of her that also mistreats people working for her. Because she feels she is superior and they are servants. That's your woke symbol - treating people with medieval assumptions of superiority.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
100%. This is the same side of her that also mistreats people working for her. Because she feels she is superior and they are servants. That's your woke symbol - treating people with medieval assumptions of superiority.
But it only applies to her - she won't bow or scrape to no one else because she is more royal than all royals*

*in her tiny little brain

• Sick
Reactions: 37
But it only applies to her - she won't bow or scrape to no one else because she is more royal than all royals*

*in her tiny little brain

For someone who clearly knew a lot about the royals, she really was bleeping stupid thinking a mere yacht girl could 'shake up the system'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
For someone who clearly knew a lot about the royals, she really was bleeping stupid thinking a mere yacht girl could 'shake up the system'.
well she did, didn't sh? the royals can't have a sneeze without the world-wide press finding hermeneutical wokist subtexts. and shoving them up our nostrils. (no, i'm not letting the nostrils things go).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hope you both feel better soon @SweetSummerChild and @merched bach. Sending some healing thoughts and vibes. Also to anyone else on here who isn't well.

Once there he will sell himself to the talk show people . I see not much joy for KC and W and K once the Porks all arrive in USA... as none of them seem to mind loosening their tongues.
JMO, but I think Fergie called herself Anglo-American in one of her recent interviews, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if she, Eugenie and Bottlebank are plotting a move at some point. Can't see PA being at all welcome in the US, and I doubt Bea would go. Edo's business is based here, and Dara is now a British citizen who wants Wolfie educated in the UK.

Might make things easier if Fergie and Euge did bugger off. KC3 could issue a new LP banning the commercial use of titles overseas, with the penalty being permanent removal of the title. New styles for commercial purposes would be name + surname only. No HRH, Princely or Ducal titles. And no diplomatic status.

Let's see how far Haz, Smeg, Euge and Fergie would get in the US with that rule.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Might make things easier if Fergie and Euge did bugger off. KC3 could issue a new LP banning the commercial use of titles overseas, with the penalty being permanent removal of the title. New styles for commercial purposes would be name + surname only. No HRH, Princely or Ducal titles. And no diplomatic status.

Let's see how far Haz, Smeg, Euge and Fergie would get in the US with that rule.
God forbid they go into politics, getting their weight behind Smeg’s rumours shes in with that government job, via that billionaire Getty fella she met, also all them rumours with her sleeping around with man bleep Gavin newsom.

Reactions: 19
To be fair to Fergus she's been based a lot in the US since the divorce - she had offices in the twin towers on 911.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Perhaps if they'd gone low profile they would have reduced the risk. Many politicians have security initially after leaving office which then gets reduced after time as their profile and risk goes down.

I also don't think that a month's notice to allocate staff is unfair because you only have so many trained staff and need to reallocate staff around to provide cover. They also need to ensure that they are not allocating staff just to be shopping bag carriers or coffee cup holders but to provide proper professional highly trained security.

Reactions: 37
Yep, agreed!

The thing is again, it’s sooooo facking irritating, despite all our feelings on the subject, they WILL be forced on us, through tv interviews, magazine covers, online socials, plus reckon Eug and Ferg will get into “producing” same as Smeg, further exploiting their connections and inside knowledge.

And people WILL watch it. sick making.
Yeah, but we don't have to watch it. We have a choice!

Reactions: 23
Yes because there is an infinite number of officers sitting around waiting with nothing to do. There is no organisation needed that may clash with more important people.

bleeping head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The absolute back bending that people do to defend Diana's infidelity. They vilify Charles and Camilla but say it was ok for poor Diana to cheat as her husband was cheating too?
Camilla's husband cheated on her for the duration of their marriage so by the same thinking, her infidelity should be acceptable..?

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.