Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking a lot about this lately. And I think it was one of TRF biggest secrets how mentally unstable the Dimwit has been, and how Diana was. I believe it was diagnosed and "under control" with Aitch before he met the ILBW. I believe this is why Wiliam and Catherine were so keen on Heads Up and involving him. Most of their speeches in the beginning were around the stigma behind mental disease, and I think this was their way to make him feel included and normalised. I think the ILBW took this and spun it. He wasn't mad, they were the ones with generational pain. The dimwit wasn't sick, the meds were their way of controlling him, he was sad and traumatised. I think she took him off his meds and doctors that helped him and gave him to charlatans. I also believe that this is why Charles, and even William - despite the planting on the news - are hesitant on being ruthless towards the Dimwit, as they know how fragile he is and they fear what will become of him once the ILBW leaves him - as the whole world knows she will.

I have no proof of this, this is just my opinion, but if you put the facts together - and what we know now about Diana's mental health - I don't think this is a crazy theory.
This is very much where my thoughts are.
---
I am kinda non plused about it all tbh The only thing that really concerns me currtly is The DoE Prince Edward He looked shocking in those photos with Andrew the other day He has aged really quickly the last couple of years really hope He is ok
I would imagine it's mostly down to losing both parents in a relatively short space of time.

Yes, they were both well over 90, and yes they both had declining health that meant it wasn't really a surprise, but as I found out over the summer, you are never ever prepared for the loss of a parent, even in those circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.