Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of snarky comments about Diana underneath the Royal Family instagram post this morning. Why would Charles post about Diana? She wasn't his mother? Surely that is for William or Harry to do.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Controversial opinion ahead.
I don’t think the Monteshitsow lot are going to be at the Coronation.

Reactions: 20
Lots of snarky comments about Diana underneath the Royal Family instagram post this morning. Why would Charles post about Diana? She wasn't his mother? Surely that is for William or Harry to do.
Sorry Charlie posts on Instagram? What?

Reactions: 10
What role could the children possibly have! For starters, they are very young.

It was quite a big deal seeing W&C's trio in the carriage for the jubilee, and the older two being brought to Cardiff as part of the celebrations. Louis of course entertained the world 😁 when he got the chance.

H&M's children have never been anywhere, have they, much less to be suddenly in front of massive crowds, and noise and all the rest of it.

Reactions: 27
Americans! Tell us, would you be interested in a Rival Royal family featuring the Dumbartons and the Porks?

The annoying thing is, whatever our feelings, they are going to be forced on everyone, through headlines to come.
---

Reckon you’re well right there!

And isn’t that just the rub? They all have something on each other, hence them getting away with murder, time and time again.

Andy has something on Charles, HNut and Witch have all kinds of goods on everyone, Witch has goods on half of Hollywood, including, yep, Jack, no doubt, Reckon George has probably told Jack about Witch‘s blow jobs around town/on yachts before making it “big”, Eug has tit on all the cousins, well basically, lot of them know dirt that we can only dream of.

The whispers about HNut being a shirtlifter and Smeg covering are getting louder by t way, I’ve noticed

The world needs King William and Queen Catherine. King Charles needs to reign his problem family in, Literally. Summon them back to the birthplace of their titles, and keep them the duck off the world stage. His family is running around the globe in their dirty underwear, and he is an Ass with no sense of self protection unless he does.
I hope to hell America doesn’t let him back in. We’ll keep the harlot skank worn out Minge tart trollop thot slut human blow job here in the states. She was of no consequence before, her shelf life with out the family is less than zero.
The Yorks are much derided, PA is persona non grata, Fergie is murky AF with her Epstein connections, cash for access scandal, near bankcruptcy and general messiness (not interesting, intelligent or charming either). Eug is a non entity also hobbled by her highly questionable parents, and Jack has had a range of random af jobs. Pretty bargain basement ‘American court’ if you ask me. People are tired of the bitching about the RF stuff, and PA/Fergie are hardly in a position to talk. If Eug thinks she has an ally in Smegs she is even dumber than I thought. Smegs is only interested in people who can give her a leg up.
If the bunch of them think they can coagulate as an alternate branch in the US they’ll soon learn what their ancestors learned 150 years ago. We don’t recognize royalty. Little dust up over your national beverage? Ring any bells? 1st our tea was taxed, now it’s our patience. We don’t recognize royalty. We are amused by celebrity. We mock them when they act like royalty as a matter of fact. Their remote branch of the Court of KCIII will be the biggest failure yet. Plus, you think Rachel wants another Prince and more Princesses here? I don’t think so. All eyes on her! I’m not saying you need to take her. Keep her elevator back in your country after the coronation and we’ll handle miss bargain basement sizzler salad bar Reptillian Rachel. Can we go back to when she was telling everyone she was white? So much less trouble them. It was only a matter of concern for her sex partners and their pharmacists, now she’s like a great big STD nobody wants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What role could the children possibly have! For starters, they are very young.

It was quite a big deal seeing W&C's trio in the carriage for the jubilee, and the older two being brought to Cardiff as part of the celebrations. Louis of course entertained the world 😁 when he got the chance.

H&M's children have never been anywhere, have they, much less to be suddenly in front of massive crowds, and noise and all the rest of it.
I suspect they want the kids to go to the coronation to try to stop the boos for them - so essentially being hired as their parents protection 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I'll get it ready.

Can anyone remind me of items for the recap?
@JAR21 St. Pattys Day, Seamus 🐾 Catherine, Princess of Wales as the new head of guard handing out leafy green Shamrocks to soldiers, more “will they won’t they,” Fergie is talentless, more Royals in America (?) Smegs had lunch in a bad outfit & called the press, @Pom Bear shared AWESOME memes, and I can’t think of anything else! Sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't seen it, but it's entirely plausible. He's that entitled and that dense. And completely unable to understand public sentiment. I honestly think he still believes he's Hero Haz, Cheeky Chappie, Most Popular Member Of The RF, and that they still need his Star Power. It's only the nasty media and Evil Willy who are stopping the public realising how awesome and important he really is. Utterly delusional and dangerous.
I don't know if anyone else watched it last night, but there was a programme that the Duke of Windsor (the King's great uncle) and what they were saying about him is exactly the same as you have said above, you just need to substitute the words Haz for Edward VIII (or David as he was known to the RF) and Willy to Bertie (George VI).

Reactions: 22
Adorable palate cleanse. The second pic of just Catherine/Louis is gorgeous.

Old Harold clearly doesn't need to be fretting over how this bunch are being raised. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 50
He could still have been cheekie chappie, hero haz, most popular member of the royal family and most importantly above all williams right hand man, those 2 were close at one point but that's now not the case, it's been blown apart when an American got her claws into Harry. Harrys wife has upset the whole family, upset Williams wife and daughter (Harry never recover from that, dont have wives Diss the kids) his wife has repeatable sold stories under the guise of Palace insider found to be untruths. That's not actions of warm and loyal towards family

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Doria has a lot to answer for. She's a trouble causing snake imo
True, but her father coaxing her, recording her reactions when he call for “show me fear. Now do joy.“ He should shoulder some of the blame. he was playing with her doing what he knew. He gave her the thought she would always have cameras on her. He should have taught her to play chess instead of posing for the film cameras. or give her an ez bake oven . We’d all be a lot better off.

Reactions: 27
True, but her father coaxing her, recording her reactions when he call for “show me fear. Now do joy.“ He should shoulder some of the blame. he was playing with her doing what he knew. He gave her the thought she would always have cameras on her. He should have taught her to play chess instead of posing for the film cameras. or give her an ez bake oven . We’d all be a lot better off.
I had an EZ Bake oven! I was a tit baker at six years old and remember feeding my Mom a piece of raw crusted apple pie!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adorable palate cleanse. The second pic of just Catherine/Louis is gorgeous.

Old Harold clearly doesn't need to be fretting over how this bunch are being raised. :p

What a beautiful, natural photo !

• Heart
Reactions: 24

'an insider says' (so someone in the Ssx PR camp then)
--supposedly 'tense talks' with the RF about concessions before they will attend
Aldi & Lidl being given a role at the reception at BP
Aldi's birthday acknowledged at the reception at BP
H & ILBW & presumably Aldi & Lidl appearance on balcony

PUSH PUSHY PUSH PUSH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

'an insider says' (so someone in the Ssx PR camp then)
--supposedly 'tense talks' with the RF about concessions before they will attend
Aldi & Lidl being given a role at the reception at BP
Aldi's birthday acknowledged at the reception at BP
H & ILBW & presumably Aldi & Lidl appearance on balcony

PUSH PUSHY PUSH PUSH
The only talking going on is between the voices in Smegs head. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd told you all about interviewing for jobs and I've got an offer, but I'm looking for ways to decline because those people are sounding more and more like Smegs every time we interact. Scheduling meetings then not turning up themselves, then trying to schedule video calls at night, sending me pages of technical material on a Sunday night and expecting me to read all of it and be ready for a discussion on the same night. Obviously it would take me a few hours to get through it so it would be a post-midnight video call. Calling me at odd times and insisting on me committing to a joining date and handing over my social security number-type documents and even client details which have FA to do with them. Then calling the person who had referred me to convince me to join ASAP.

Pure Smegs vibes.

Oh and they're paying way below industry standard for multiple profiles rolled in one. And that too would be incentive-based. So you know.

I've got these huge financial pressures so mum wasn't willing to let me let go of this offer until everyone who heard even half of what they're asking for (very interested in my age, marital status, what car I have and the make/model of it, etc) was just horrified and said no.

But I really want to know what made those very high-profile people in well-known firms leave their positions and go work for TW. What does she have on everyone? Can't be blackmailing that many people.

Only logical explanation is black/dark magic 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.