Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks for @The Wicked Lady for the title. it won with 77 votes and it's 6th on most liked.

As so far, nothing concrete from the Cali-thots.

The Commonwealth service went on without any media siege of Harkle PR. Eagle eyed Tattlers have spotted an increase in security, speculations vary from the risks generated by Sparry's Moan-moir, the yellow placard weekend republicans, or to considering the service as a rehearsal for the Corrie. The new Duke and Duchess of Edinburg looked fantastic.

The Harkles were GREY ROCKED at the Oscars. that's after a month long campaign of puff PR about them being "surprise" invites.

SVB went tits up, now we are speculating the extent of the damages and implications to the Harkles, as they are alleged to have been doing business with them. the UK branch have been salvaged by HSCB,

another Harkles adjacent news: Shallon Lester, ex journalist and youtuber is suing the duo over copyright infringement, as they used her face and name in their moan-athon on netfux with demonstrably specific goal of spreading misinformation. (i think she has more grounds than Sam, but that's my opinion only. sips coconut)

more adjacent games of was they/ wasn't they: no confirmation about the attendance of the Spencer sisters to Pwincess Legless' baptism.

an "old" one: what does the thot have on Tyler Perry? why is he such a staunch white knight?

and another "old" one: meg wants to relaunch the TIG. she's been threatening us to relaunch it since she stepped on that exile plane, 3 years ago.

Last, not least, we've had some significant drama in the VIP lounge, as many members got their qualification this week, only to be faced with a shortage of cheesy puffs. some images have surfaced of certain hamsters hoarding bags of the delightful snack. hopefully, since we're all adults and funny and we love each other, the misunderstanding was soon resolved.

as always, many thanks to @mardymare for summarising Lady C and to @Cinnamon.girl for summarising (translating, in my case; ESL) B/W, @JAR21 the best archivist and @LadyMuck for posting all the latest news.

And our talented funniest @Chita whom's cartoons you'll always find in our Tallte Wiki:

Old thread:

if i missed anything, please add. and have a coconut. my treat :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Chita

VIP Member
Why, oh why, is that little girl constantly referred to as Lilibet Diana? Her name isn't hyphenated like Anne-Marie so she should just be Lilibet!? Can't let anyone forget who her granny is though, eh?!?! 🤑🤑🤑

ETA - & who the fuck does Tyler Perry think he is "accepting the role on the condition that the ceremony was not held in the UK"?! Tells you all you need to know about him! 🤬
to be fair to the guy, he's been filming recently in Bradford. I was there last year and it wasn't a very nice place. If he thinks the whole of the UK is like that, Im not surprised he wasnt fussed about returning.
---
I love how the front cover says all the pics when the photos that are inside the magazine are from Lili's birthday. The fact that no new photos have been shared in this magazine spread tells me that the christening did not happen.

christening you say?

christening 70% smaller.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Bobble22

VIP Member
If Meagain has her own website called The Tig why doesn't Hasbeen have one too, he can reverse the letters and call it The Git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Mirror........ Righty-o.. so Harold & ILBW snubbed the Oscars and Dill Dandin's Oscar After-Party because 'it wouldn't have been a good look for them' ..... - er......Wrong! You weren't f-ing invited!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 73

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Cassandra333

VIP Member
"She must despise him."

This. I believe she has despised him from the very beginning
You must loathe and detest a person to emotionally abuse them, coercively control them and isolate them from everyone they know. Those are not actions of love. :mad:

Yes it's as if her achievements ended with marriage, whereas in reality she has continued to work as a royal ever since and is now very respected.

Not very feminist of them is it ;)
Catherine spent 10 years working on a programme to help protect childrens mental health. She actually knows a lot about the subject and is respected for it.
Catherine is the colonel of the Irish Guards.
Catherine compiled a best selling book of photographs during covid. She didn't have to buy a single copy herself of the book in order to make it a best seller.
Catherine is a noted fashion ICON. Not a 2 bit model for some second rate companies.
Catherine has an ease and grace that puts others into ease too. She's able to converse at all levels and she doesn't make anything about her.
Catherine is a champion of mental health issues. A genuine champion. Not just someone who pretends to be.

I could go on but I'm sick of writing 'Catherine'. No offense to the Princess, it's my actual name too. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Ta muchly for the new thread and great title.
Here’s a nice little dream for us to kick off with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

VC10

VIP Member
" I miss me muvver who died during the last Century"
" I feel jealous"
" my wife can sew her own clothes"
" my brother hit me & I fell onto & broke a dog bowl"
" my willy is tiny & doesn't work properly"

What a fucking sap 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Sorry if already posted, but love
his photo, and they are wearing same color feather in hats as her dress.

Screenshot_20230318-064821.png

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Oh for goodness sake, I think Andrew is truly awful but that moment was not him being a predator! He may well be a predator in private for all I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that was just an unfortunate hug to hand slide down! There are a hundred reasons to criticise the man but give someone who’d just lost his mum a break. God, who’d want to be royal and have your most minute gesture scrutinised to death by the world?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59