Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bet is in a cupboard under the grand staircase in BP …….. stored in gold coloured cardboard boxes befitting the occasion.

Flat pack truthers unite!
Where better for Harry Plotters kids than the cupboard under the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Given that the ILBW called the Cambridge/Wales children feral because they ran around in bare feet and enjoyed messing about outdoors, I agree she would not accept any misbehaviour on the part of her own two. I bet she’s a mum (if the flatpacks exist) who tuts at other children🤬
Feral for being barefoot? Wasn't she barefoot the first time she met William & Catherine? When they wouldn't hug her cus we're British and we don't hug 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, the palace need to know, but the Harkles like inconveniencing everyone in the RF….. They are far more important than everyone else, had you missed that titbit?🙄🤬
They want to keep all the speculation on them so won't want to decide till the last minute to make them soooooooooo important that things have to be rearranged at the last minute.

I wonder if the palace have leaked the practice thing through Valentine Low to try to force the overseas to make a decision sooner rather than later because if they don't let them know by a certain date they'll reallocate their seats as I'm sure its a much sought after event and there will have been some headaches getting the invitation list down.

Reactions: 24
Way to go, Doprah! 🙄 If you have one of these, get rid of it, and pass the info on to others! Go figure that cow & her “friend” Smegs, would both put their names to something that ended up being toxic!!
Is ANYTHING we buy safe anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
duck a doughnut , the old Minge Muncher of Montimingehole is among us, wondered what the rotten mackerel smell was.

Fat,bewigged,bastard,bragging old dyke, just duck off and sit on slate faced Gayles grubby gob!!
It ex-Laing whst happened to Gayle’s Face. It’s the result of her inner ugliness meeting the outer stresses of Orca’s fat ass year after year.

(I am not fat shaming, I have on and off, my own FA. Here I refer to Orca‘s symbolic fat ass of evil. ). Hey Maybe Ow has a little Tiara envy of her own. That would explain a lot. I find it hard to believe that every black girl in America wants to grow up and be the Queen of England. So far it’s just these 2 twit twizzlers and Shouty S. (she’s annoying enough to be an honorary New Yorker). I’m behind but Orca encamping over there for the coronation is mind blowing. Hope Montecito falls off into the Ocean while she‘s over in London. Isn’t she setting up a little early? Or is she over there beating the bushes for locals who will help tarnish the occasion with tales of BP horror stories. I agree Charles should pull their passes. They aren’t there for news. They want to disrupt and destroy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the 🐀 Scabies arises from his vault again having said that he is maintaining a 'dignified silence' .... I suppose he has to scavenge for scraps amongst the festering, stinking garbage dump he inhabits.
as a Royal Correspondent, rent-a-gob is 'warning' the RF, out of the goodness of his heart, of the dangers of rebellion of the anti-monarchist Republic movement - yet unequivocally denounces KC,QC,W & K on behalf of his Kween. What a piece of :poop: he is.
---
on 🐀 Scabies Twitter feed on his article there appears a sugar response ..... so unbelievably stupid that I can't even be bothered to redact the poster's identity.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes.

@Dooley Doo there’s a slim chance I could get my op done tomorrow. The doc said they’re going to push for it, and although the likelihood isn’t high, it definitely isn’t zero. So fingers crossed. I hope that makes sense, writing it with morphine brain 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
the 🐀 Scabies arises from his vault again having said that he is maintaining a 'dignified silence' .... I suppose he has to scavenge for scraps amongst the festering, stinking garbage dump he inhabits.
as a Royal Correspondent, rent-a-gob is 'warning' the RF, out of the goodness of his heart, of the dangers of rebellion of the anti-monarchist Republic movement - yet unequivocally denounces KC,QC,W & K on behalf of his Kween. What a piece of :poop: he is.
---
on 🐀 Scabies Twitter feed on his article there appears a sugar response ..... so unbelievably stupid that I can't be bothered to redact the poster's identity.
The second pic post isn’t there @BlinkyBill

Reactions: 9
I think Mad Meg would actually self combust if she had to cope with her two 'children' at the Coronation. The whole World will be watching and there will be no photoshopping, editing or control over what is shown. She would want to get the perfect shot of her and her Prince and Princess but anyone with one toddler, let alone two, will know how futile her efforts would be. Never mind all the snot, dribble and normally something sticky, these two young children have never been in such a public situation before (or maybe even in public at all lol). It would be perfectly normal for one or both of them to have a toddler tantrum and be completely overwhelmed by it all. I don't think she would cope with people seeing anything less than 'perfect' behaviour.
COuld you imagine!! Remember the sugars saying that Kate was such a bad mother as she 'clearly couldn't cope with Louis' (who lots said he must be autistic!)

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I think Mad Meg would actually self combust if she had to cope with her two 'children' at the Coronation. The whole World will be watching and there will be no photoshopping, editing or control over what is shown. She would want to get the perfect shot of her and her Prince and Princess but anyone with one toddler, let alone two, will know how futile her efforts would be. Never mind all the snot, dribble and normally something sticky, these two young children have never been in such a public situation before (or maybe even in public at all lol). It would be perfectly normal for one or both of them to have a toddler tantrum and be completely overwhelmed by it all. I don't think she would cope with people seeing anything less than 'perfect' behaviour.
That's of course if she can hire 2 kids for the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No I hadn't missed it but most invites come with an rsvp by date for something as important as a Coronation I would have thought.
Don't be mean to me ToodliePips your name reminds me of my much missed Dad, he always said Toodle Pip instead of goodbye and I like seeing your name pop up.
No I hadn't missed it but most invites come with an rsvp by date for something as important as a Coronation I would have thought.
Don't be mean to me ToodliePips your name reminds me of my much missed Dad, he always said Toodle Pip instead of goodbye and I like seeing your name pop up.
Sorry, I wasn’t being mean to you, I merely meant that in the legend that is in their own minds, the Harkles consider themselves more important than anyone else on this planet. Maybe I should have stuck a rolling eye emoji on the end. Anyway, heartfelt apologies for any hurt caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.