Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is quite interesting
Yeah, it all started when Soho House opened in Toronto. Attended by Jessica Mulroney - stylist (Suits) and Ben Mulroney (connected to Trudeau family) along with founder member Cory Vitiello and Markus Anderson. Markus, Jessica and also Misha wer here door openers. Markus being the only one not markled yet.

This is an older but still my fave video by Taz (an eye-opener really) - practically tracks even wider Smegsy’s network, the real info start approx at 3:00, I recommend watching it at 1.25x speed or faster. Anyway, most of these connections were established a few years before she met H… interesting how really these made her enter Harry’s circles - friends, schoolmates, in-laws of wider family…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They want to keep all the speculation on them so won't want to decide till the last minute to make them soooooooooo important that things have to be rearranged at the last minute.

I wonder if the palace have leaked the practice thing through Valentine Low to try to force the overseas to make a decision sooner rather than later because if they don't let them know by a certain date they'll reallocate their seats as I'm sure its a much sought after event and there will have been some headaches getting the invitation list down.
So, instead of “Your dinner is in the dog”, it’ll be “Your seat is under Lord and Lady #’s arse”😂
---
Yes, the palace need to know, but the Harkles like inconveniencing everyone in the RF….. They are far more important than everyone else, had you missed that titbit?🙄🤬
Sorry if my post upset anyone. I could hear my sarcasm in my head as I typed, but it obviously didn’t transfer to the post. Sincere apologies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The Harkles must have decided whether they are attending or not by now. There's meticulous planning for these events and it makes a difference to the people who are doing the planning who need to know in advance.
This continuous 'will they, won't they' is pissing me off. It makes the Harkles look like rude entitled wankers.

We've just been sent an invitation to a wedding in 2024 and have been asked to respond ASAP !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Harkles must have decided whether they are attending or not by now. There's meticulous planning for these events and it makes a difference to the people who are doing the planning who need to know in advance.
This continuous 'will they, won't they' is pissing me off. It makes the Harkles look like rude entitled wankers.

We've just been sent an invitation to a wedding in 2024 and have been asked to respond ASAP !
They need to tell them that they've left their response too late, so all the seating plans have been made and they'll be stuck in the eaves!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We watched Fergie & Andrew's wedding at work - because my boss and his wife were invited! Fergie used to work for him, and I think his wife was also somehow connected to the RF (not sure how). It was great, work laid on loads of booze and food and basically we got ratted in front of the telly on a work day. Oh how I miss the 80s!
In the 80s I worked with someone who moved in the same circles as Andrew and Fergie and he said that Andrew would always keep her on side as she had too much on him!! I assumed it was drugs at the time but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry, I wasn’t being mean to you, I merely meant that in the legend that is in their own minds, the Harkles consider themselves more important than anyone else on this planet. Maybe I should have stuck a rolling eye emoji on the end. Anyway, heartfelt apologies for any hurt caused.
Take more than that to upset me ToodliePips, 🌹

Reactions: 21
I was reading an article about designer handbags (signposted from site I'm on) and say this comment. Love the response 🤭
I've linked the article for reference.

michael2008,
Meghan is beautiful and our most gracious princess

ReplyNew Comment
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...esigner-handbags-cost-setting-fire-them.html#
TheGhostofFranco, Cardiff , United Kingdom, 2 days ago
What's that got to do with tacky bags?.... Oh, wait.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

They’re probably still flailing about trying to line up a private plane - the flight schedules and landing plans etc will have been done a LONG time ago, and there will be no fly zones to add in to that as well.

Reactions: 23
Yay, we are going to have a proper good party 😁
It looks like it may have to be a VIP Lounge AND stairwell party as the numbers are increasing rapidly. All Tattlers welcome in all areas. A short time ago @Cassandra333 mentioned the new Spa extension to the lounge .... if you intend to use this on your visit we will be taking bookings shortly. You will need to book your slot as soon as the list opens otherwise you could be disappointed. (Ohhh, this is exciting ...... like booking your Christmas delivery slot with Tesco ages before the event!) 😃

Edit .... Smelly John has just phoned, he wants to come and 'sing' for us at our party ........... I've told him "NO"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Possibly the person mentioned hotboxed (I googled it to find out what that meant - see below) with H and has been taken to Switzerland for a dignatas style end of life as they are brain dead.

Hotboxing - (taken from https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2020/11/24/why-hotboxing-is-dangerous-pompano/)

What is Hotboxing?
Hotboxing refers to a person or group of people smoking in an unventilated area. Usually, the drug of choice for hotboxing is marijuana. Hotboxing is known to be done in cars, but it can also be done in a basement, attics, bathrooms, tents, or any other area that can be sealed off. Because it’s widely believed that weed is a natural and safe drug, many people don’t know why hotboxing is dangerous. When people hotbox a car or any other closed-off area, the lack of ventilation intensifies the effects of marijuana. This can lead to adverse reactions and other uncomfortable side effects. Further health conditions may also occur as a result of long-term marijuana use or hotboxing.

Is Hotboxing Dangerous?
Hotboxing increases and prolongs the effects of marijuana. The lack of oxygen in the room causes the levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the user’s blood to spike. People who are in the room not smoking will experience the same symptoms as a result of second-hand smoke. Hotboxing is dangerous for several reasons.
Hotboxing has another meaning for us as well. It is when you are in the bathroom unwell and stench yourself out but can't leave because that is the reason you are in there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Way to go, Doprah! 🙄 If you have one of these, get rid of it, and pass the info on to others! Go figure that cow & her “friend” Smegs, would both put their names to something that ended up being toxic!!
Is ANYTHING we buy safe anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️
Will they sell them for half price. Here in Aus I noticed a few things that were supposed to be recalled being sold again.
One of the recalls was some Aus $15 black skinny jeans that had excessive carcinogen chemicals that they put on some clothes. Authorities asked people to return them to the place of purchase. The jeans were then put on racks for Aus $5.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
But late for Paddys Day, but here goes:
There once was a yacht girl named Meghan
An expert in blow jobs and peggin'
A coke and weed binge
A sniff of her minge
And Harry was on his knees beggin'
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.