Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel it would be unkind to force 2 children of very tender years into this situation. They have no comprehension of people on this scale never mind the pomp and ceremony and the expectations there will be of them. The Wales children have been exposed to this and know what to expect and how to behave and still manage to go rogue on occasion which is perfectly understandable. TPPOW and KC, QC and the Middletons all deal with this gracefully, calmly and without drama or hesitation and this is borne out in not only their reactions but that of the children because there is a rocksteady relationship there.how on earth could it be expected that these 2 unknown children could receive the same treatment and be thrust straight into the dynamic when they don’t know the people they will be surrounded by. Even Uncle Mike took turns in entertaining them all at the PJ to great success!
The Wales kids gave clearly been trained for the events and they've carefully assessed when each child is ready to "go public" and found suitable events. They sit still in church, they know how to behave in more relaxed events such as the very long coronation concert (and all the family helped each other out with all the kids and it was delightful to see the cousins relationships).

For 2 very young children (younger than the Wales kids were ever allowed in public other than the ToC balcony appearances) with no training (you just know they won't have) to do all that in public surrounded by a lot of strangers with 2 very stressed (likely high) parents is not a mix that will work.

There will be shots of them playing up and parents trying to deal with it and it will be unfavourably compared to Catherine handling of Louis at the jubilee concert.

Hell they could even contain their own behaviour at the jubilee or funeral so how can they deal with their kids too?

Reactions: 40
I think Mad Meg would actually self combust if she had to cope with her two 'children' at the Coronation. The whole World will be watching and there will be no photoshopping, editing or control over what is shown. She would want to get the perfect shot of her and her Prince and Princess but anyone with one toddler, let alone two, will know how futile her efforts would be. Never mind all the snot, dribble and normally something sticky, these two young children have never been in such a public situation before (or maybe even in public at all lol). It would be perfectly normal for one or both of them to have a toddler tantrum and be completely overwhelmed by it all. I don't think she would cope with people seeing anything less than 'perfect' behaviour.
Given that the ILBW called the Cambridge/Wales children feral because they ran around in bare feet and enjoyed messing about outdoors, I agree she would not accept any misbehaviour on the part of her own two. I bet she’s a mum (if the flatpacks exist) who tuts at other children🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Well this ruined my Saturday
View attachment 2037887
I did read somewhere that the ‘main‘ procession will be after the service, I suppose for the crowds to cheer the new King and Queen. There would be no procession going to the abbey so I presume they will just all arrive in cars as usual, or mini buses! Still don’t like the idea of all the Wales’s travelling together in the procession though.

As for The Gruesomes, if they come, it’s a ride in a bulletproof, blacked out windows car (for top security and privaaaaacy) then after the ceremony straight back to Froggy for a drink and a spliff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely the palace must know if they're coming to the Coronation or not, they need to plan don't they?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Surely the palace must know if they're coming to he Coronation or not, they need to plan don't they?
Yes, the palace need to know, but the Harkles like inconveniencing everyone in the RF….. They are far more important than everyone else, had you missed that titbit?🙄🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I did read somewhere that the ‘main‘ procession will be after the service, I suppose for the crowds to cheer the new King and Queen. There would be no procession going to the abbey so I presume they will just all arrive in cars as usual, or mini buses! Still don’t like the idea of all the Wales’s travelling together in the procession though.

As for The Gruesomes, if they come, it’s a ride in a bulletproof, blacked out windows car (for top security and privaaaaacy) then after the ceremony straight back to Froggy for a drink and a spliff.
Nor me! 'one plane crash away from.... one drone strike away from.... one sniper strike away from...' the security better be top notch and more!
hopefully 'the arrangements' being made for Aldi & Lidl are simply just the provision of an ante-room + childcare off the banquet suite at BP.

Reactions: 25
Nor me! 'one plane crash away from.... one drone strike away from.... one sniper strike away from...' the security better be top notch and more!
hopefully 'the arrangements' being made for Aldi & Lidl are simply just the provision of an ante-room + childcare off the banquet suite at BP.
My bet is in a cupboard under the grand staircase in BP …….. stored in gold coloured cardboard boxes befitting the occasion.

Flat pack truthers unite!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, the palace need to know, but the Harkles like inconveniencing everyone in the RF….. They are far more important than everyone else, had you missed that titbit?🙄🤬
No I hadn't missed it but most invites come with an rsvp by date for something as important as a Coronation I would have thought.
Don't be mean to me ToodliePips your name reminds me of my much missed Dad, he always said Toodle Pip instead of goodbye and I like seeing your name pop up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And she doesn't even care when her lies are found out
it is like water off a ducks back - there's no response, no admission of responsibility, no attempt to explain/excuse, - just DARVO attacks & markling of those calling her out :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.