Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it may have to be a VIP Lounge AND stairwell party as the numbers are increasing rapidly. All Tattlers welcome in all areas. A short time ago @Cassandra333 mentioned the new Spa extension to the lounge .... if you intend to use this on your visit we will be taking bookings shortly. You will need to book your slot as soon as the list opens otherwise you could be disappointed. (Ohhh, this is exciting ...... like booking your Christmas delivery slot with Tesco ages before the event!) 😃

Edit .... Smelly John has just phoned, he wants to come and 'sing' for us at our party ........... I've told him "NO"!
Ok, need to add that Dashing Johhny can join anytime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It ex-Laing whst happened to Gayle’s Face. It’s the result of her inner ugliness meeting the outer stresses of Orca’s fat ass year after year.

(I am not fat shaming, I have on and off, my own FA. Here I refer to Orca‘s symbolic fat ass of evil. ). Hey Maybe Ow has a little Tiara envy of her own. That would explain a lot. I find it hard to believe that every black girl in America wants to grow up and be the Queen of England. So far it’s just these 2 twit twizzlers and Shouty S. (she’s annoying enough to be an honorary New Yorker). I’m behind but Orca encamping over there for the coronation is mind blowing. Hope Montecito falls off into the Ocean while she‘s over in London. Isn’t she setting up a little early? Or is she over there beating the bushes for locals who will help tarnish the occasion with tales of BP horror stories. I agree Charles should pull their passes. They aren’t there for news. They want to disrupt and destroy.
BIB - being a New Yorker myself -- I absolutely love this!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like it may have to be a VIP Lounge AND stairwell party as the numbers are increasing rapidly. All Tattlers welcome in all areas. A short time ago @Cassandra333 mentioned the new Spa extension to the lounge .... if you intend to use this on your visit we will be taking bookings shortly. You will need to book your slot as soon as the list opens otherwise you could be disappointed. (Ohhh, this is exciting ...... like booking your Christmas delivery slot with Tesco ages before the event!) 😃

Edit .... Smelly John has just phoned, he wants to come and 'sing' for us at our party ........... I've told him "NO"!
There won't be many Dill Danding after this party.
Poor Elton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the 🐀 Scabies arises from his vault again having said that he is maintaining a 'dignified silence' .... I suppose he has to scavenge for scraps amongst the festering, stinking garbage dump he inhabits.
as a Royal Correspondent, rent-a-gob is 'warning' the RF, out of the goodness of his heart, of the dangers of rebellion of the anti-monarchist Republic movement - yet unequivocally denounces KC,QC,W & K on behalf of his Kween. What a piece of :poop: he is.
---
on 🐀 Scabies Twitter feed on his article there appears a sugar response ..... so unbelievably stupid that I can't even be bothered to redact the poster's identity.

Meghan is like 12 in that photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was looking back at old threads and reading through some of the ones around the time of the jubilee. This photo from a video clip of that descent down the steps after the ceremony will never not make me laugh.

Meghan is doing that rictus grin that she does, in the direction of Peter, who most definitely does not interact in any way with her. He looks towards them and looks away, a couple of times. I'm not sure if he speaks to Harry but I don't think so.

Meanwhile Mike and David are most certainly not getting involved in any way with the pair of them.
Well done to Zara 😁 she played a blinder.

E189CC2C-AB5D-4630-BBB2-A085AA8293D8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I was looking back at old threads and reading through some of the ones around the time of the jubilee. This photo from a video clip of that descent down the steps after the ceremony will never not make me laugh.

Meghan is doing that rictus grin that she does, in the direction of Peter, who most definitely does not interact in any way with her. He looks towards them and looks away, a couple of times. I'm not sure if he speaks to Harry but I don't think so.

Meanwhile Mike and David are most certainly not getting involved in any way with the pair of them.

View attachment 2038313
It's amazing how every other male royal or marry in can look in a mirror and shave apart from speshial H.

He always looks an ungroomed mess. Even next to a bloody married in ex rugby player!

That is privilege and rank for you.

Reactions: 33
I did read somewhere that the ‘main‘ procession will be after the service, I suppose for the crowds to cheer the new King and Queen. There would be no procession going to the abbey so I presume they will just all arrive in cars as usual, or mini buses! Still don’t like the idea of all the Wales’s travelling together in the procession though.

As for The Gruesomes, if they come, it’s a ride in a bulletproof, blacked out windows car (for top security and privaaaaacy) then after the ceremony straight back to Froggy for a drink and a spliff.
What, so she can roll the window down to wave again?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2038313
Is this when Harry supposedly said to Zara that she'd lost weight and Zara replied 'how would you know?'

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm definitely...not...laughing...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

More verbal diarrhoea,demented,delusional,deceitful,dire,dreary diatribe from the Douchess of drivel!!

It will be written in latin:

Meghana,vaginas,victimus,venereal,vapidus,crabbus,cuntus,cocksuckerus cringus!!
I say Nana, do you work at Penguin? How did you know just what the blurb and author recommendation says before it's printed?? Are you on the 'in' with 43?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is she allegedly touting around for a publisher for her crap, I mean book?

Weren't Penguinrandom House interested after Waaargh
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OMG these bloody tabloids are tiresome! do they have to shove those two down our nostrils EVERY bleeping TIME? the King made a stop on his one hour car ride wherever, happens upon a christening. on the greater scale of things, it's nothing, but for the people there it's a story to tell for generations. BUT NOOO! the "journalists" must stir the tit and shame the RF for not attending Pwincess Legless' impromptu baptism on the other side of the planet, regardless of the logistic and diplomatic nightmare such trip would generate. and they MUST mention how the guests at said christening were all billionaire moguls, in case you're not dying of envy already. God, Christ and Mohammed, I'm so tired of these cheap rage bait tactics.

today, it seems, i woke up and chose violence.
Once my Chief Minister took a small detour and stopped at a gaushala (housing for stray etc cattle) late evening, while we in office were waiting past our shift for him to safely reach his destination and conduct a meeting so we could file the reports and go home. Next day was supposed to be a long one with him travelling. On top of that everyone and their aunt wanted photos of the stop, which were grainy and terribly lit - taken on a phone because the photographer had dropped the ball and gone on ahead.

Imagine if Charles had stopped at a farm where a calf had just been born and there were good-quality photos. Then add the Lidl christening angle to that. More flooding in Monteshitshow or wherever they are.

Charles can still do it someday soon just for shits (the Gruesomes have enough bathrooms to handle it) and giggles (ours).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Wales kids gave clearly been trained for the events and they've carefully assessed when each child is ready to "go public" and found suitable events. They sit still in church, they know how to behave in more relaxed events such as the very long coronation concert (and all the family helped each other out with all the kids and it was delightful to see the cousins relationships).

Totally agree. They are being raised as royal children. And they will know how to behave in public and get used to meeting the public as time goes on. It will be in their role and they will treat it with respect and do it together.

Evident by how they remind each other to bow and this adorable sign of respect

1679149273000.png

Meanwhile, Archie and Lilibet are Netflix puppets. I just don't see why they should be included in any of this, let alone an official role.

But I knew they would soon want their children included in royal events because that is where prestige comes from. Harry thinks he doesn't want his children in the royal fold but he does and so does Peg. He just wants them prioritised just like George, Charlotte and Louis. Peg definitely saw Gayle King's remarks about George and Charlotte being poised and wants that for Lilibet and Archie. They want prestigious pictures like this

1425160162.jpg

This!! 👇🏻 (read the comments!) 😆

Wasn't this announced by the Daily Mail already? So why are they acting like the first to say this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I still have this one ….. biscuits gone but now contains grandson’s crayons! They got married on my 32nd birthday and we had a street party. I pretended it was for me (not them) what an honour ….. the neighbours did sing happy birthday to me after they had all downed a few drinks!
I will see your Charles and Diana tin and raise my Cadbury’s tin from HMTQ Coronation!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
It's amazing how every other male royal or marry in can look in a mirror and shave apart from speshial H.

He always looks an ungroomed mess. Even next to a bloody married in ex rugby player!

That is privilege and rank for you.
She likes her cunnilingus rough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Once my Chief Minister took a small detour and stopped at a gaushala (housing for stray etc cattle) late evening, while we in office were waiting past our shift for him to safely reach his destination and conduct a meeting so we could file the reports and go home. Next day was supposed to be a long one with him travelling. On top of that everyone and their aunt wanted photos of the stop, which were grainy and terribly lit - taken on a phone because the photographer had dropped the ball and gone on ahead.

Imagine if Charles had stopped at a farm where a calf had just been born and there were good-quality photos. Then add the Lidl christening angle to that. More flooding in Monteshitshow or wherever they are.

Charles can still do it someday soon just for shits (the Gruesomes have enough bathrooms to handle it) and giggles (ours).
i assume he did it on his free time. as other tattlers mentioned, it's usual to have christenings on Sunday. (isn't it lent tho? and no christenings in lent? from my knowledge of the Orthodox church, there's no problem to christen in lent, nor during any fast, only they don't do a feast afterwards, just the church service.)

ETA: iirc, it's weddings that are off during lent or fasts. same in Islam, no weddings during Ramadan.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. They are being raised as royal children. And they will know how to behave in public and get used to meeting the public as time goes on. It will be in their role and they will treat it with respect and do it together.

Evident by how they remind each other to bow and this adorable sign of respect

View attachment 2038329

Meanwhile, Archie and Lilibet are Netflix puppets. I just don't see why they should be included in any of this, let alone an official role.

But I knew they would soon want their children included in royal events because that is where prestige comes from. Harry thinks he doesn't want his children in the royal fold but he does and so does Peg. He just wants them prioritised just like George, Charlotte and Louis. Peg definitely saw Gayle King's remarks about George and Charlotte being poised and wants that for Lilibet and Archie. They want prestigious pictures like this

View attachment 2038407
But we also understand the amount of "work" involved in getting the kids to that standard - it takes time and patience over years - it's not anything that can be crash taught.

We know there's no way that the overseas would put that work in - or understand that amount would be required. And if the kids play up it would be someone else's fault.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.