Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.
I'm sending healing vibes @SweetSummerChild Imagine the cloud of soft, gentle waves of turquoise surrounding you. ❤
---
That's very sad but I don't believe that the Stoat can be blamed here.
I think its the way haz is promoting drug use as great for mental health is the complaint. But I might be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm hoping that they offer the Harkles an open top carriage now. I'd like to see them with their children in the procession just to see how uncomfortable it makes them and so they can prove the Flatpacks exist.😃

Of course that won't happen because they will be 'in more danger than everyone else' 🙄 and because they really believe that they are more important than everyone else.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Excellent! So only working royals having any kind of role as we’d hoped. It gets round any obligations to do with Andrew and Sparry’s precedence “rights” and shunts all the dodgy twats together, hopefully entirely out of camera shot!

Hmmm, fully expected her whinge tome writing but shopping deals around…. Does that mean the rest of the much vaunted joint 4 book deal with PRH has been dumped by the publishers?! 🤔 Hot sales of Spare not quite so hot possibly!! 😆
Oh jeez. I fear, not the "truth bombs" as her credibility is null, and the world is now aware of her capacity of imaging episodes that make her a victim - on the floor sobbing. But I get sick just imagining the sugary language, the metaphors and insinuations and complete over use of adjectives. I hope it will be published by Harlequin or something of sorts as it is where her writing style most definitely fits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
OMG these bloody tabloids are tiresome! do they have to shove those two down our nostrils EVERY bleeping TIME? the King made a stop on his one hour car ride wherever, happens upon a christening. on the greater scale of things, it's nothing, but for the people there it's a story to tell for generations. BUT NOOO! the "journalists" must stir the tit and shame the RF for not attending Pwincess Legless' impromptu baptism on the other side of the planet, regardless of the logistic and diplomatic nightmare such trip would generate. and they MUST mention how the guests at said christening were all billionaire moguls, in case you're not dying of envy already. God, Christ and Mohammed, I'm so tired of these cheap rage bait tactics.

today, it seems, i woke up and chose violence.
Christenings happen in churches up and down the land as part of a Sunday service. He didn’t ‘attend’ he simply happened to be there. BIG difference.

Reactions: 38
Hmmm, fully expected her whinge tome writing but shopping deals around…. Does that mean the rest of the much vaunted joint 4 book deal with PRH has been dumped by the publishers?! 🤔 Hot sales of Spare not quite so hot possibly!! 😆
Yes weren't they originally offered a 4 or 5 book deal? I remember that we were informed it would be: The Bench, Waaagh, Smegz biography, Waagh part 2 plus some sort of Smeggy Wellness book?

Could it be possible that they won't be fulfilling this contract 🤔 I doubt she's hawking her book around because the publishers know that Smegz biography will sell to the sugars and that there will be massive public interest just like there was in Harold's book.

Unless of course she thinks that she can get a better deal 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Couldn't quote from previous thread - @Churchill'sGhost
That is Rick Hoffman, one of the actual stars of Suits. Interesting guy because he has a son, but no mother or partner ever mentioned. He just one day announced "Hey I had a son over hiatus"

ETA: There has been speculation that Meghan had a baby with him and gave it to him to raise...it is interesting that other than one early defense by Patrick Adams and polo appearances by Abigail Spencer, none of her Suits coworkers have ever come to her defense. She invited them to the wedding, but not the reception, which was just tacky
- -
This states that much has been deleted from RH's account - however, I found this.....very interesting..... :unsure:
Eye I spy....... o_O
I’ve always thought that Christmas card they put out (not a flattering photo of the baby, sorry not sorry) looked a lot like Rick Hoffman. So many strange coincidences with this pair.
6204ECDB-77DE-4315-9C6B-7A8DD361C9C5.jpeg
0AB6DCA7-BB9C-4653-BFCA-BA301A55A61B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh jeez. I fear, not the "truth bombs" as her credibility is null, and the world is now aware of her capacity of imaging episodes that make her a victim - on the floor sobbing. But I get sick just imagining the sugary language, the metaphors and insinuations and complete over use of adjectives. I hope it will be published by Harlequin or something of sorts as it is where her writing style most definitely fits.
More verbal diarrhoea,demented,delusional,deceitful,dire,dreary diatribe from the Douchess of drivel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Wales kids are always a delight to see. They are playful and they let us know the family dynamics - no kid asks to be at his grandfather's lap if he has no close relationship with him. They are as normal as they can be and they look healthy and happy.

The Harkles kids would be more like an attraction: sure we all want to see how they look like, if Pwiincesss Lilibet Diana takes after her Grandmother as her parents advertised. But actually I just want to check that they exist and are well adjusted and taken care of - with a junky father and a narc mother sometimes I feel they are being raised in a not so healthy environment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Christenings happen in churches up and down the land as part of a Sunday service. He didn’t ‘attend’ he simply happened to be there. BIG difference.
yes, that's what i said. it happened to me many times as well, go in for a bit of meditation, find a christening, get out and go to the next church over.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve always thought that Christmas card they put out (not a flattering photo of the baby, sorry not sorry) looked a lot like Rick Hoffman. So many strange coincidences with this pair.View attachment 2037797View attachment 2037798
Crikey!
---
The Wales kids are always a delight to see. They are playful and they let us know the family dynamics - no kid asks to be at his grandfather's lap if he has no close relationship with him. They are as normal as they can be and they look healthy and happy.

The Harkles kids would be more like an attraction: sure we all want to see how they look like, if Pwiincesss Lilibet Diana takes after her Grandmother as her parents advertised. But actually I just want to check that they exist and are well adjusted and taken care of - with a junky father and a narc mother sometimes I feel they are being raised in a not so healthy environment.

exactly - and no child rifles their grandmothers handbag for toffees if they aren’t a million percent sure and confident of that relationship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
BIB …. Flat-packs TOO. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but thinking about it …. It could be the trump card! ……..

IF they have been invited, and they are being treated the same as Will’s kids The Gruesomes have absolutely nothing to whinge about. So they either bring their ’kids’ and put them on public show riding in the procession for all to see OR, because their ‘kids’ are imaginary, they would have to think of an excuse not to come which will make them look bad. Win/win in my opinion.

Just a side note I think if KC3 wants ALL his grandkids in the procession that’s his choice, but I don’t think the younger ones should be in church for the ceremony. George and Charlotte at a push but the others could have a playroom and nanny to look after them until after the main event.
I think Mad Meg would actually self combust if she had to cope with her two 'children' at the Coronation. The whole World will be watching and there will be no photoshopping, editing or control over what is shown. She would want to get the perfect shot of her and her Prince and Princess but anyone with one toddler, let alone two, will know how futile her efforts would be. Never mind all the snot, dribble and normally something sticky, these two young children have never been in such a public situation before (or maybe even in public at all lol). It would be perfectly normal for one or both of them to have a toddler tantrum and be completely overwhelmed by it all. I don't think she would cope with people seeing anything less than 'perfect' behaviour.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That's very sad but I don't believe that the Stoat can be blamed here.
I agree - even if it's true they did that at school they would have left school 20 years ago - however I suspect this is more to do with H advocating self medication of such drugs saying it has helped him when this other person hasn't been so lucky in his use.

Reactions: 34
I think Mad Meg would actually self combust if she had to cope with her two 'children' at the Coronation. The whole World will be watching and there will be no photoshopping, editing or control over what is shown. She would want to get the perfect shot of her and her Prince and Princess but anyone with one toddler, let alone two, will know how futile her efforts would be. Never mind all the snot, dribble and normally something sticky, these two young children have never been in such a public situation before (or maybe even in public at all lol). It would be perfectly normal for one or both of them to have a toddler tantrum and be completely overwhelmed by it all. I don't think she would cope with people seeing anything less than 'perfect' behaviour.
I feel it would be unkind to force 2 children of very tender years into this situation. They have no comprehension of people on this scale never mind the pomp and ceremony and the expectations there will be of them. The Wales children have been exposed to this and know what to expect and how to behave and still manage to go rogue on occasion which is perfectly understandable. TPPOW and KC, QC and the Middletons all deal with this gracefully, calmly and without drama or hesitation and this is borne out in not only their reactions but that of the children because there is a rocksteady relationship there.how on earth could it be expected that these 2 unknown children could receive the same treatment and be thrust straight into the dynamic when they don’t know the people they will be surrounded by. Even Uncle Mike took turns in entertaining them all at the PJ to great success!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe it’s along the lines of the “That’s not my……books”

that’s not my child, it’s edges aren’t square enough, for example?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The other thing is that George, Charlotte and Louis feel 100% safe with their family members so will turn to them for comfort (or sweeties) like Louis did. If the flatpacks exist, who will they turn to in such an overwhelming environment? Not the ‘parents’. They hardly know them.

I’d laugh if it was Catherine They instinctively went to for a cuddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Spotted heading out for a much needed family vacation. Are the kids wearing seat belts? 🥰⛱☀
new.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
@Chita would you be interested in creating a new Tarot card for us please? ILBW as the Shaman or Shamaness.
Harold off his face on ayahuasca, crying and vomiting onto the cream carpet in front of the beautiful mantlepiece in 'their' beautiful mansion. Bits of sick clinging to the cashmere throw and trickling down the artfully stacked (unsold) copies of The Bench.
The idea came to me whilst eating my breakfast, luckily I have a strong stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.
Oh no SweetSummerChild I had thought the quacks had sorted it out for you.
May be you need to see someone else.

Hope they can get you well soon. ❤🥃🌷⚘️🐞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.