Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely miles behind. Couple of threads. But it has just dawned on me.... I think this is gold........ All children allowed at the ceremony suddenly, inc Louis.

Oh yes!!

Flat-packs TOO.

Imagine if Charles has just said.... Feckit, let's have all the kids.... Camilla's, PPoW, them overseas feckers.... All of them. Let them play on the aisles. Who cares?!

So, how do we see that option playing out? Allen keys at the end of every pew ?!
---

If there is something wrong, in any way, with either of their children isn't this their opportunity to help others?
BIB …. Flat-packs TOO. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but thinking about it …. It could be the trump card! ……..

IF they have been invited, and they are being treated the same as Will’s kids The Gruesomes have absolutely nothing to whinge about. So they either bring their ’kids’ and put them on public show riding in the procession for all to see OR, because their ‘kids’ are imaginary, they would have to think of an excuse not to come which will make them look bad. Win/win in my opinion.

Just a side note I think if KC3 wants ALL his grandkids in the procession that’s his choice, but I don’t think the younger ones should be in church for the ceremony. George and Charlotte at a push but the others could have a playroom and nanny to look after them until after the main event.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hazza is going to appear in court as a witness. Get the popcorn ready. :p

As per the first reply, do you think it's actually occurred to him? I can absolutely imagine him thinking he's above questioning.

Whatever the rights/wrongs of the case, any cross-examination of Hazza may be glorious. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2033415
His head will probably explode like that scene in Scanners. His answers to basic questions on that chat show were glacially slow, so God knows what will happen here. 🤣🤣 Bet by the end of it though, we know Jessup ordered the "Code Red".xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
KC attended a baptism

Charles shocks congregation by appearing at baby girl's baptism # via https://android.com
---
OMG these bloody tabloids are tiresome! do they have to shove those two down our nostrils EVERY bleeping TIME? the King made a stop on his one hour car ride wherever, happens upon a christening. on the greater scale of things, it's nothing, but for the people there it's a story to tell for generations. BUT NOOO! the "journalists" must stir the tit and shame the RF for not attending Pwincess Legless' impromptu baptism on the other side of the planet, regardless of the logistic and diplomatic nightmare such trip would generate. and they MUST mention how the guests at said christening were all billionaire moguls, in case you're not dying of envy already. God, Christ and Mohammed, I'm so tired of these cheap rage bait tactics.

today, it seems, i woke up and chose violence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh yes, suck on that skidmark(le)!
View attachment 2037206
Excellent! So only working royals having any kind of role as we’d hoped. It gets round any obligations to do with Andrew and Sparry’s precedence “rights” and shunts all the dodgy twats together, hopefully entirely out of camera shot!
Hmmm, fully expected her whinge tome writing but shopping deals around…. Does that mean the rest of the much vaunted joint 4 book deal with PRH has been dumped by the publishers?! 🤔 Hot sales of Spare not quite so hot possibly!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
53F8EC67-E135-4BCC-9A8C-FA733ED3E7DC.jpeg
I see Beatrice was at an event with Sabine Getty (pictured). Sabine has on many occasions stated how much she despises the markles. Well done Beatrice!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I dont understand this?
Possibly the person mentioned hotboxed (I googled it to find out what that meant - see below) with H and has been taken to Switzerland for a dignatas style end of life as they are brain dead.

Hotboxing - (taken from https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2020/11/24/why-hotboxing-is-dangerous-pompano/)

What is Hotboxing?
Hotboxing refers to a person or group of people smoking in an unventilated area. Usually, the drug of choice for hotboxing is marijuana. Hotboxing is known to be done in cars, but it can also be done in a basement, attics, bathrooms, tents, or any other area that can be sealed off. Because it’s widely believed that weed is a natural and safe drug, many people don’t know why hotboxing is dangerous. When people hotbox a car or any other closed-off area, the lack of ventilation intensifies the effects of marijuana. This can lead to adverse reactions and other uncomfortable side effects. Further health conditions may also occur as a result of long-term marijuana use or hotboxing.

Is Hotboxing Dangerous?
Hotboxing increases and prolongs the effects of marijuana. The lack of oxygen in the room causes the levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the user’s blood to spike. People who are in the room not smoking will experience the same symptoms as a result of second-hand smoke. Hotboxing is dangerous for several reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Off topic, I’m back in hospital again this morning. Fifth time since the end of November 🙄 I’m sick of it now. Nearly as sick of it as I am of the Stoats.
So sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed you'll be home again soon, and that we have a busy few days of Stoat news to keep you entertained

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Possibly the person mentioned hotboxed (I googled it to find out what that meant - see below) with H and has been taken to Switzerland for a dignatas style end of life as they are brain dead.

Hotboxing - (taken from https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2020/11/24/why-hotboxing-is-dangerous-pompano/)

What is Hotboxing?
Hotboxing refers to a person or group of people smoking in an unventilated area. Usually, the drug of choice for hotboxing is marijuana. Hotboxing is known to be done in cars, but it can also be done in a basement, attics, bathrooms, tents, or any other area that can be sealed off. Because it’s widely believed that weed is a natural and safe drug, many people don’t know why hotboxing is dangerous. When people hotbox a car or any other closed-off area, the lack of ventilation intensifies the effects of marijuana. This can lead to adverse reactions and other uncomfortable side effects. Further health conditions may also occur as a result of long-term marijuana use or hotboxing.

Is Hotboxing Dangerous?
Hotboxing increases and prolongs the effects of marijuana. The lack of oxygen in the room causes the levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the user’s blood to spike. People who are in the room not smoking will experience the same symptoms as a result of second-hand smoke. Hotboxing is dangerous for several reasons.
That's very sad but I don't believe that the Stoat can be blamed here.

Reactions: 22
BIB …. Flat-packs TOO. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but thinking about it …. It could be the trump card! ……..

IF they have been invited, and they are being treated the same as Will’s kids The Gruesomes have absolutely nothing to whinge about. So they either bring their ’kids’ and put them on public show riding in the procession for all to see OR, because their ‘kids’ are imaginary, they would have to think of an excuse not to come which will make them look bad. Win/win in my opinion.

Just a side note I think if KC3 wants ALL his grandkids in the procession that’s his choice, but I don’t think the younger ones should be in church for the ceremony. George and Charlotte at a push but the others could have a playroom and nanny to look after them until after the main event.
I can’t see the flatpacks being anywhere near the procession. Given the secluded life they live and the extremely limited number of folk they meet, sticking them in a procession in front of thousands of folk and incredible noise, would guarantee sensory overload. Anyway, would they send them FedEx on their own, as sure as eggs is eggs, if they come their parents come and if their parents come, measures and candles would have to be put in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.