Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely miles behind. Couple of threads. But it has just dawned on me.... I think this is gold........ All children allowed at the ceremony suddenly, inc Louis.

Oh yes!!

Flat-packs TOO.

Imagine if Charles has just said.... Feckit, let's have all the kids.... Camilla's, PPoW, them overseas feckers.... All of them. Let them play on the aisles. Who cares?!

So, how do we see that option playing out? Allen keys at the end of every pew ?!
---
Is it possible Archie has problems with his leg and foot
View attachment 2030663
If there is something wrong, in any way, with either of their children isn't this their opportunity to help others?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
intrigued to see all the little ones together tbh because no matter who elses genes have an input it seems to me that the queens face has been implanted onto all williams little ones and ive only seen harrys boy who looks very similar also

Reactions: 18
for St Patrick's Day - nicked from FB Leprechaun name...

I am Tater McTavern-McSmelly.. (how apt fits the 'Bill' perfectly as I have had a roast chicken dinner (a real one!) with roasties, kale & cauli and a few glasses of Merlot - cheers!!!)

I am Sprinkles McSmelly. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am Sprinkles McSmelly. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hello begorrah from Sprinkles McBourbon! Spooky, as an 3 JD and cokes in!๐Ÿ˜€
On topic.
If the flatpacks come, will they be wheeled in on one of those push dollys from the warehouse at IKEA??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has this been posted? Harpo is in town and will be giving Coronation coverage.

yes - I know the Source is "pinch of salt" territory but How much you wanna bet this is 1) a way of confirming that they will overshadow the coronation by being papped in London with the "will they won't they" going down to thee very last nano-second, 2) a means of blackmail by Megs to make sure they are invited, aren't seated in Iceland and - hey why not - also on the balcony just to make sure they aren't sitting next to Harpo 3) they will go AFTER the events anyway and given Harpo "their version of their lived experience" of the festivities, even if their blackmail works.
I must admit, I hadn't seen this one coming.
That's okay, we find the HARPO box/film crew and stand out side with the SP placards and masks shouting "we want our privaceee !"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think my St Patrick's day name was naughty rainbow lips?? To be fair there were several different guides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I canโ€™t wait to see Prince Louis I wonder if he will be mischievous like he was at the platinum jubilee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A46F0422-E91A-457D-B023-087998328869.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fuckwit.

AKA making up a load of bullshit to prop up your propaganda reality show.

I hope she ends up thoroughly Markled. The โ€˜historiansโ€™ who took part should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 30
Smegs self-help book special:

Get rich or lie trying
How to lose family and alienate people
The 7 habits of highly ineffective people
The power of negative thinking
Games people play
Snort the gear and do it anyway
The power of cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We've known that the bleep faced witch was writing a book for ages.
We also know it will probably be worse than the shite Hazno turned out.

When are these despicable people going to get their comeuppance?
I'm getting tired of waiting.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.