Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" I miss me muvver who died during the last Century"
" I feel jealous"
" my wife can sew her own clothes"
" my brother hit me & I fell onto & broke a dog bowl"
" my willy is tiny & doesn't work properly"

What a bleeping sap 😆😆😆😆😆😆
Oh I forgot that gem about Meghan not costing much because she doesn’t eat much and sews her own clothes according to Harry AS THOUGH the first arguments with Kate weren’t about Erdem the designer prioritising the classier one, and Meghan never being seen in less than givenchy and hermes. She sold him a Cinderella tale clearly the plonker.

that’s cheered me up 😅❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve got a barrel of cheesy poofs and Jaffa cakes for the next party in the stairwell plus double diamond and blue nun to drink. Hamsters are invited but only under strict supervision.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the dazzling new thread @Shushex , and ty for the wonderful title @The Wicked Lady. I WANT A BABYSHAM! (what is it? I’m a NYer what do I know?)
Im still in the last thread, but I saw this, and couldn’t wait to comment.

Meemew
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:32 PM
jonathanlynch said:
Goop started from a newsletter in 2008 and is now worth circa a quarter of a billion dollars or thereabouts. It took 15 years for it to be where it is today but, more importantly, it still took that time even though it was the product of someone who was already famous and wealthy to begin with and could devote their time to developing and growing it. Paltrow for example was ridiculed for things like weeping at the Oscars, calling her child Apple and making fanny smelling candles. She even split with Chris Martin but they retain a friendly and civil relationship. She is also still friends with her exes Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt. My point is that she never played the victim, she never burnt her bridges, likely has a sense of humour and perspective yet still had to work at Goop to make it a success. I just can't see Meghan having the delayed gratification in building The Tig to such a level and she is already handicapped with the negative reputation she has garnered, burnt bridges everywhere and has a distinct lack of perspective and sense of humour which certainly won’t help.
MeeMew said: I find GP highly annoying but her snake oil for the super rich is an amazing business plan. It works because her persona and background (rich, privileged, snobby, A-list from birth, Oscar winner, A-list partners etc) appeals to these people - they look up to, relate to it and trust it. She’s their type of person. She also has connections and clout and can pull off all sorts of partnerships and collabs as a result. And completely agree, it’s taken years to get Goop where it is.

Who is Smegs type of person? Sugars? Squaddies? Can’t imagine they have a huge amount of disposable income to splurge on vagina eggs or whatever. She doesn’t appeal to the Goop market so won’t be able to work to those or even Poosh levels. She’s got a limited following of not particularly well off (though definitely very stupid) loons. Minimal crossover appeal (and what she has is fading by the day). And as usual she will know best, will ruin everything, be a pain in the arse to work with and have staff leaving in droves.

I think it’s very hard to make this stuff work, the market is madly saturated, and plenty have failed or are struggling because they can’t tap the right demo for their offering/price tags (Blake Lively, Holly Willoughby).

Now this got me thinking. Gwyn is a very successful NEPOBABY. Her mom Blythe Danner was a celebrity, famous and well liked, and her family pedigree is well established. So, Let‘s compare both Gwyn & Smegma as Neopobabies! Qwyn got’s got Blythe (Oh my god, even her name is lovely) and Meg’s got DORIA. That says it all right there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Bookworm

Thank you @Shushex for the great recap, and @The Wicked Lady for the title.
And @LadyMuck for this video 😘

Better,Up is an investment and money management company hiding behind a mental health online app. The founders have no background or experience in mental health, but have in investment management. Better.Up's investors are capital management firms.

Better.Up may suffer or fold because of the collapse of SVB, who catered for tech start-ups especially in SF. The Stoats could be in trouble.

BookWorm went into great detail about all this investment etc but it's complex. She mentioned Blackstone, which I recall from a long time back, as being involved here who are linked to the Royal Family.

BookWorm wondered whether the sudden Stoat move to claim titles for the Flatpacks was as a result of the SVB collapse which has caused them problems. Titles for the children might help the Stoats financially for the future.
Under the current royal reign, BookWorm said it most likely will.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I think smegs followers are teenagers unsatisfied with life tapping long into the night on their phones.

Read with glee Harry likely won’t inherit much directly from KC because only monarch to monarch gets away without inheritance tax, one reason KC got all his mothers fortune. https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/new...n=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target WHAT A SHAME we will need another documentary to cry in, maybe set in Afghanistan this time.

Meghan is working on her biography I expect that’s why the silence.
---
Thank you @Shushex for the great recap, and @The Wicked Lady for the title.
And @LadyMuck for this video 😘

Better,Up is an investment and money management company hiding behind a mental health online app. The founders have no background or experience in mental health, but have in investment management. Better.Up's investors are capital management firms.

Better.Up may suffer or fold because of the collapse of SVB, who catered for tech start-ups especially in SF. The Stoats could be in trouble.

BookWorm went into great detail about all this investment etc but it's complex. She mentioned Blackstone, which I recall from a long time back, as being involved here who are linked to the Royal Family.

BookWorm wondered whether the sudden Stoat move to claim titles for the Flatpacks was as a result of the SVB collapse which has caused them problems. Titles for the children might help the Stoats financially for the future.
Under the current royal reign, BookWorm said it most likely will.
Wow that’s awful re Vetter Up but knew it was a hoax.

how is chief chimp getting round the tax issue?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the dazzling new thread @Shushex , and ty for the wonderful title @The Wicked Lady. I WANT A BABYSHAM! (what is it? I’m a NYer what do I know?)
Im still in the last thread, but I saw this, and couldn’t wait to comment.

Meemew
VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:32 PM

Now this got me thinking. Gwyn is a very successful NEPOBABY. Her mom Blythe Danner was a celebrity, famous and well liked, and her family pedigree is well established. So, Let‘s compare both Gwyn & Smegma as Neopobabies! Qwyn got’s got Blythe (Oh my god, even her name is lovely) and Meg’s got DORIA. That says it all right there
Her father Bruce Paltrow was a well known producer director of movies and TV. Michael Doulas was close family friend and eased her way into attending UC Santa Barbara. She did the rest on her own, so even though I find her massively annoying, I do give her credit for what she has achieved. Meghan only wishes….

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry & Meghan #333 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I remember an interview that PP did, and it comes across that he doesn't hate or dislike Sarah Ferguson, he just found her behaviour exasperating and if trouble was a heat-seeking missile, it would find Sarah Ferguson each time.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.