Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't quote from previous thread - @Churchill'sGhost
That is Rick Hoffman, one of the actual stars of Suits. Interesting guy because he has a son, but no mother or partner ever mentioned. He just one day announced "Hey I had a son over hiatus"

ETA: There has been speculation that Meghan had a baby with him and gave it to him to raise...it is interesting that other than one early defense by Patrick Adams and polo appearances by Abigail Spencer, none of her Suits coworkers have ever come to her defense. She invited them to the wedding, but not the reception, which was just tacky
- -
This states that much has been deleted from RH's account - however, I found this.....very interesting..... :unsure:
Eye I spy....... o_O

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The last thread reached conclusion very quickly, thank you for starting next thread with another great title 👏

Reactions: 22
When was she in the walking dead? Or is she in the last of us and I hadn’t realised?
God no, the Last of Us was amazing, I couldn't have watched it if she had been in it!

Pedro Pascal has replaced MajorJohnny as my fave male!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her father Bruce Paltrow was a well known producer director of movies and TV. Michael Doulas was close family friend and eased her way into attending UC Santa Barbara. She did the rest on her own, so even though I find her massively annoying, I do give her credit for what she has achieved. Meghan only wishes….
Oh definitely. I agree. I was unsuccessfully trying to bring out that her upbringing, and good breeding had a lot to do with the successful woman Qwyneth has become. Conversely, I was looking objectively at Dorito Chips, and understanding how Meghan could be such a disgusting person. Her Blog Will be as full of lies and scams and as she is and as unsuccedssful as her acting career. You can’t make a good cake with rancid ingredients. The ILBW is going down. I agree, shopping channel for Dutchess of Sussex Diamonessence Goldplated jewelry. Or, maybe Squatty Pottys!

(I’m all for nepobabies. And frankly don’t understand the bad rap they’re getting. Wish I was one. I’m. Sorry Gwyn. personally, I don’t need Ass smelling candles, or to steam clean my Hoo Hah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her father Bruce Paltrow was a well known producer director of movies and TV. Michael Doulas was close family friend and eased her way into attending UC Santa Barbara. She did the rest on her own, so even though I find her massively annoying, I do give her credit for what she has achieved. Meghan only wishes….
Steven Spielberg is her godfather as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
And Steven Spielberg is her godfather

I just can't imagine what they talk about all day long - they are both so vapid

I keep thinking about her in the documentary talking about how she has her glass of wine and Wordle every night...Wordle takes 2 minutes tops...yet she acts like she is settling in to do the NYT crossword and we should all be so impressed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
William will appear in an appeal for homelessness on Red nose day

Whenever I do stuff that helps people or gets me out of my day to day and I meet new and interesting people I always feel so positive and grateful about life (this is not necc my day to day job which is much more annoying and pointless 🤣). ANYWAY, I think William must feel so enriched by his life, and be learning and developing all the time. Meanwhile Hazno sits in a weed haze eating Cheetos.

(I do love a Cheeto)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.