Harry and Meghan #321 Ed for Ed like his Ma said 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a thought

Meghan made out that they had to have the “spectacle” and she had minimal say in her wedding which is why they did the 3-days before thing.

Just suppose H had met and fallen in love with someone from let’s say Wales, (or Scotland, or N.Ireland) and this person had said they wanted to get married in Wales (or Scotland, or N.Ireland etc) at Cardiff Cathedral or even her local parish church rather than London WAbbey or St George’s Chapel Windsor
Question 1 - Do you think the RF would have had a problem with that?

Now let’s add to that and take it even further and suppose this person was the daughter of a clergyman, and had always dreamt of being married by her father.
Question 2 - Do you think the RF would have had a problem with that and maybe insisted that an Archbishop or at the very least a Royal Chaplain should do the marriage ceremony? Or would they have been ok with H and the lassie being married by her dad?

My personal opinion is they would have been fine with whatever H and his fiancée wanted.

But just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on my hypothetical scenario above.
He tripped himself up AGAIN with this one. He said in his book about speaking with William about where they could have their wedding suggesting St Paul's Or Westminster Abbey before William telling him no because Diana and Charles and him and Kate had married there. They would never have accepted a small, low key affair and if they had THAT would have been ANOTHER thing for them to have complained about

Reactions: 36
1) does Harry no longer play polo?
It seems a bit of a mystery if he plays polo still because although we saw pap pictures of him playing last year I don't think he played all the time, because on some occasions he was in the team but on other occasions he wasn't. Here is the 2023 Polo Schedule for the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club and it will be interesting to see if he plays for them this year.
1678824349848.png

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bit in bold - if they didn't go to the christening, then, the Harkles ARE liars.
I don't see the problem in issuing an official denial.

Maybe they DID attend?
The Harkles lie about everything so this would be no different. The aunts probably don't want to create a tit storm. Maybe they believe that Harry is as emotionally unbalanced as his mother. We, of course would want them to call it out, but it is family for them and they don't want to be hurtful. Plus they might be afraid of denied access to the children at some future time if they challenge them.

Reactions: 31
He tripped himself up AGAIN with this one. He said in his book about speaking with William about where they could have their wedding suggesting St Paul's Or Westminster Abbey before William telling him no because Diana and Charles and him and Kate had married there. They would never have accepted a small, low key affair and if they had THAT would have been ANOTHER thing for them to have complained about
What I read was that only a direct heir to the throne is married at the Abbey. It was never in the cards for Harry. Yes, once again, Harry is a second class citizen. Going to get out my crying towel on this one. Not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bit in bold - if they didn't go to the christening, then, the Harkles ARE liars.
I don't see the problem in issuing an official denial.

Maybe they DID attend?
Maybe this close to the coronation, it's been decided to just say nothing, can you imagine the uproar if they had said that they didn't go, it would be a total circus. I think things might change after the coronation though, at least I hope so

Reactions: 24
What I read was that only a direct heir to the throne is married at the Abbey. It was never in the cards for Harry. Yes, once again, Harry is a second class citizen. Going to get out my crying towel on this one. Not.
maybe that's the case now.. as it should be! Why should the taxpayer have to pay for multiple massive weddings (I loved W and K wedding though!)
The adult children of George V all got married in Westminster bar one (late Queen's aunt and uncles)
But the generation before that were all married in the private chapel of Buck Palace!

Reactions: 25
Lll
Bookworm. A few strange developments.

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm commented that Richard Eden was the most honest, hardworking and unbiased Royal Reporter around.
About a week ago a Royal Instagram post stated that KC had received the Chancellors from the major universities, who paid homage to the King. Among these was the Chancellor of Oxford University Chris Patten, who has refused to cancel the graduation ceremonies that Oxford University has scheduled for 6th May, the same day as the Coronation. BookWorm is very puzzled by this.

KC and Chris Patten know each other well, and Patten served as Governor of HK until handover in 1997. After that, KC and Patten sailed off in the Royal Yacht "Britannia" together.

No drama at the Commonwealth Service, but increased security could be as a result of the Stoat's boast or KC having stuff thrown at him. Republic say they will continue protesting up to the day of the Coronation. This is not the first time there have been protesters, but KC will never have the same measure of love and respect that his mother had.

BookWorm wondered whether KC has the patience and temperament to put up with the protests.
(Will he do something about it? Stop going out? Something will be done.)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OMG, I just looked at this twitter cite, spot on it's smeagol's. She is such an egotistical boob; this photo is hillarious:
View attachment 2027831

The purse, the ballet shoes , the legs wide open. The title should be Self Grandiosement in black and white. Smeagol thy name is vanity and nothing you do is fair.
FML she's got no idea of what's up AT ALL. Inappropriate & uncomfortablly cringy... I wish this B would act her age not her EQ (Emotional Intelligence). Base stupid, narcissistic and zero style. Like the absolute wreck those parachute photos were. We don't have a time machine; I wish we could go back to the old days and send her to the asylum & take the kids w/o anyone giving a tit. They'd give us VCOs or something for services to humanity!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anne got married in the Abbey but she was the Queen’s only daughter and the first royal child to get married.
Andrew was married there as well
you may comment but I know what you will say.
Edward got married at Windsor and walked to the chapel with his brothers. He also got married on a Sunday at 4pm, the latest time you can marry, and the dress code for the ladies was no hats!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

---
PDina. Tyler Perry to put M in one of his films??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Charles was direct heir.
He married Diana in St.Paul's.

Reactions: 21
I saw an advert for Michelle Obamas podcast interviews on audible, Tyler Perry, Oprah, even Ellen but no Wallis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry and Meghan #322
She's gonna copy Gwyneth's Goop, and flog candles smelling of poop

đŸ’©đŸ•ŻđŸ’©đŸ•Ż

Whatever she turns her claw hand to, I hope will fall like a lead shite and into the sewers of the damned for all eternity.

duck you Harkles đŸ–•đŸ»

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I can confirm that my two were shits and still behaving like spoilt entitled cows in their 40's.

Love them dearly but don't like them very much sometimes, bleeding arrogant woke generation and bleeping know all's, know duck all. and trying to dictate their sodding word salad at me in my 70's.

My word salad is short - just duck off and grow up and stop sulking!!
BIB
I can confirm that my two were shits and still behaving like spoilt entitled cows in their 40's.

I've had enough of this Harkle soap opera.
What about adopting me, @Nuttynana ? There's no age limit on adoption is there? I'm only a year or two younger than you but we could bluff our way through and say I'm your daughter, you had me at 12 and look older because you've had a tit life?
I'm quiet and clean, love opera, futures trading and deep sea fishing, and Iove cats especially orange squirters with one eye. Let's go!!!
Errrrr ..... can I bring Hayseed? (Like Camilla, he's non-negotiable.)

istockphoto-1297246381-612x612 (1).jpg

I'm on my way, so excited Nutty!!!
You can just see Hayseed's basket top right if you look carefully!!!
See you soon!!! đŸ„° 💋 đŸ€—â€â€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Althorp belongs to Charles Spencer. Don't think he wants Harry within 10ft of the place. He doesn't strike me as the charitable or compassionate type. Didn't he park wife number one in South Africa when she was having emotional problems? The children from that marriage grew up there.

The sisters were between a rock and a hard place. If they said that they didn't go to the christening, that would be calling the Harkles liars. If they said that they were there, they would be peppered with all sorts of questions from the media about the kids, who was there, etc. Saying nothing may work for them, but if they weren't there, the lying Sussex should be called out on it.
That’s the problem they never seem to get called out on anything!! A pair of treacherous twats

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I watched the two episodes on YouTube by Shallon recommended earlier on in this thread. She seems to know what she is talking about, has the Gruesome's sussed, has the balls to say what she thinks without fear ..... in fact our type of gal, she would fit right in with us Tattlers.
BIB - she may already be among us 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Goop started from a newsletter in 2008 and is now worth circa a quarter of a billion dollars or thereabouts. It took 15 years for it to be where it is today but, more importantly, it still took that time even though it was the product of someone who was already famous and wealthy to begin with and could devote their time to developing and growing it. Paltrow for example was ridiculed for things like weeping at the Oscars, calling her child Apple and making fanny smelling candles. She even split with Chris Martin but they retain a friendly and civil relationship. She is also still friends with her exes Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt. My point is that she never played the victim, she never burnt her bridges, likely has a sense of humour and perspective yet still had to work at Goop to make it a success. I just can't see Meghan having the delayed gratification in building The Tig to such a level and she is already handicapped with the negative reputation she has garnered, burnt bridges everywhere and has a distinct lack of perspective and sense of humour which certainly won’t help.
I find GP highly annoying but her snake oil for the super rich is an amazing business plan. It works because her persona and background (rich, privileged, snobby, A-list from birth, Oscar winner, A-list partners etc) appeals to these people - they look up to, relate to it and trust it. She’s their type of person. She also has connections and clout and can pull off all sorts of partnerships and collabs as a result. And completely agree, it’s taken years to get Goop where it is.

Who is Smegs type of person? Sugars? Squaddies? Can’t imagine they have a huge amount of disposable income to splurge on vagina eggs or whatever. She doesn’t appeal to the Goop market so won’t be able to work to those or even Poosh levels. She’s got a limited following of not particularly well off (though definitely very stupid) loons. Minimal crossover appeal (and what she has is fading by the day). And as usual she will know best, will ruin everything, be a pain in the arse to work with and have staff leaving in droves.

I think it’s very hard to make this stuff work, the market is madly saturated, and plenty have failed or are struggling because they can’t tap the right demo for their offering/price tags (Blake Lively, Holly Willoughby).

Reactions: 29
Althorp belongs to Charles Spencer. Don't think he wants Harry within 10ft of the place. He doesn't strike me as the charitable or compassionate type. Didn't he park wife number one in South Africa when she was having emotional problems? The children from that marriage grew up there.

The sisters were between a rock and a hard place. If they said that they didn't go to the christening, that would be calling the Harkles liars. If they said that they were there, they would be peppered with all sorts of questions from the media about the kids, who was there, etc. Saying nothing may work for them, but if they weren't there, the lying Sussex should be called out on it.
Earl Spencer doesn't appear to want anything to do with Harold. He didn't attend Fark's christening and he obviously didn't go to Lillibucks christening either. I wonder why his sisters are friendly but he isn't đŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.