Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan # 323 ‘Baby Snark, wa wa wa wa wa waaaaahhhhh’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Couldn't quote from previous thread - @Churchill'sGhost
That is Rick Hoffman, one of the actual stars of Suits. Interesting guy because he has a son, but no mother or partner ever mentioned. He just one day announced "Hey I had a son over hiatus"

ETA: There has been speculation that Meghan had a baby with him and gave it to him to raise...it is interesting that other than one early defense by Patrick Adams and polo appearances by Abigail Spencer, none of her Suits coworkers have ever come to her defense. She invited them to the wedding, but not the reception, which was just tacky
- -
This states that much has been deleted from RH's account - however, I found this.....very interesting..... :unsure:
Eye I spy....... o_O
Who the duck invites people to the wedding but not the meal/fun party afterwards?!?!? What a swizz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who the duck invites people to the wedding but not the meal/fun party afterwards?!?!? What a swizz!
Who the duck is so craven as to fly to the UK and attend the wedding but not be allowed to the reception?
I would tear up the invitation and generally act like Violet Elizabeth Bott over it .
Such crawlers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Give her a Golden Carriage Ride to the airport. One way.
Gavin and Stacey, Nessa’s wedding, the trailer attached to the back of the car with a chair on it.
I’m sure there must be something like that on on of the royal farms. I’m sure Anne could find one. Might be a bit smelly, but no one will notice. The Tindall kids could be given some paint and a brush.
Sorted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh puddle off. How can anyone take MM seriously when she wears outfits that would feed entire villages for a year? Don’t get me wrong, so does Kate but at least she doesn’t make a point of it, or it being about her, but actually loudly and visibly serves the cause - a decade in the spotlight and we still know very little of her likes and dislikes, but we know about childhood development, I’ve seen her raise the profile of sport, healthcare workers and Covid separation in her photography book. Somehow when Meghan does these things it’s like it’s purely for the “look at me announcements”. I saw a good post somewhere about how her working actress blog was the most self obsessed thing. Thousands of words on me, myself and I, and nothing ever about the plight of anyone else - the humanitarian act was part of her PR game from the beginning.
---
The visible fear and recoil she had when doing the Windsor walkabout with the Waleses is the only sign I’ve seen of any insight into wrongdoing I’ve seen meagain display! It was lovely 😊

Reactions: 51

It's such a shame that Prince Phillip is gone. He would have been a fantastic asset right now for the BRF.

He had the ability to protect the family from vipers.

Fergie has never seemed malicious or said anything to demean the royals. Certainly that will never be said about Meg. Fergie should steer clear of her before her stupid comments get her in trouble.

But that was because two people she respected and feared were still alive.

It's a different story now.

If Prince Phillip hadn't acted, she could have been accumulating stories for her books for decades. As it stands, I don't think she has much to write about other members of the family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It's such a shame that Prince Phillip is gone. He would have been a fantastic asset right now for the BRF.

He had the ability to protect the family from vipers.

But that was because two people she respected and feared were still alive.

It's a different story now.

If Prince Phillip hadn't acted, she could have been accumulating stories for her books for decades. As it stands, I don't think she has much to write about other members of the family.
According to QEII biography an intimate portrait PP excused himself from the sandringham summit re Harry because he “wouldn’t be here much longer and not before time”. I think he was increasingly tired and fed up with it all. Thought they were making a personal and public mistake. Said that making it about you doomed to failure as it was the position that gave one the exposure and the tide of public opinion always turned, and one would never be happy. But making it about service was fulfilling. Which is true. He was very protective of her majesty though and even went to find a producer at half time in a play that had made a joke about the Queen to lambast him! And frequently told the press off when they got in her face when she was a young newlywed.

as for fergie she doesn’t have the same vengeful or ambitious streak but I think she is garrulous and naieve and does do things for money that would annoy me as a relative. She’s not a cunning lean mean corporate exploitation machinelike ILBW though.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
He has got a really bad squint and is "diffferent" looking

This photo shows an approx 2 year old not a 4 year old!!
Here is what I really hate about the reeks. If there is an archie who is their child, who has a disabilty or is a special needs child, why the firetruck are they hiding him? The shameful days of hiding special needs children and or stuffing them into institutions are long past thank God. If the reeks are hiding that little boy because he doesn't meet their merching standards, then I really hope they face severe consequences.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Angela Levin on gb news. Re Fergie gushing about smegz, is the harkles PR machine in overdrive?
(Think we all know the answer to that)!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh definitely. I agree. I was unsuccessfully trying to bring out that her upbringing, and good breeding had a lot to do with the successful woman Qwyneth has become. Conversely, I was looking objectively at Dorito Chips, and understanding how Meghan could be such a disgusting person. Her Blog Will be as full of lies and scams and as she is and as unsuccedssful as her acting career. You can’t make a good cake with rancid ingredients. The ILBW is going down. I agree, shopping channel for Dutchess of Sussex Diamonessence Goldplated jewelry. Or, maybe Squatty Pottys!

(I’m all for nepobabies. And frankly don’t understand the bad rap they’re getting. Wish I was one. I’m. Sorry Gwyn. personally, I don’t need Ass smelling candles, or to steam clean my Hoo Hah.
I wondering what Meg could come up with to outdo the vag candle and the hoo hah steamer lololol! We should try and come up with ideas for her ;) How about a blue todger defroster, and instipap who appears just when you think you look good enough for a picture, a mirror that makes you look thinner, have new teeth, fills in your wrinkles and lines have longer hair and an even bronze tan. A recipe for a ayahuasca chile with marijuana cornbread, a book of victim jokes for the john or stinkweed milk lattes?

Go for it folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here is what I really hate about the reeks. If there is an archie who is their child, who has a disabilty or is a special needs child, why the firetruck are they hiding him? The shameful days of hiding special needs children and or stuffing them into institutions are long past thank God. If the reeks are hiding that little boy because he doesn't meet their merching standards, then I really hope they face severe consequences.
Last night I TV channel surfed into a little piece that showed the members of the NYC Ballet company working with disabled and special needs children. The dancers were taking the children through dance moves and the kids just loved it and had the best time. The parents were beyond happy to see their kids having so much fun and so happy. Two little girls from the same city 3.5 hours away from NYC both had MD and were dancing with each other. Meghan Markle would never agree to show her children if they were less than perfect. That is on her and if either of them is having a problem, she is doing the child harm by not getting them proper help.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.