Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
They’ll do it anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Rishi should announce that as a result of his comments re the Taliban, he's a security risk and the Government is vetoing his invitation.
And if Rishi does it, it would knock on the head the constant bilge of racist Britain.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No mercy no quarter. Game of thrones was based bmloosely on the wars of the roses - live up to it a bit more

Found it in Fixated person
Apologies again for the glitches. Mods: this seems to be a problem for Samsung mobile users, I believe
She’s fixated on the Princess of wales and he’s fixated on Prince George… so can we exclude them now?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, the RF should have come clean a long time ago and not allowed fake photos. Like layers of an onion, you have to add a lie to cover the previous lie.
The problem is that the Stoats have made very sure with every step of the way from when they first met that our Monarchy is tied into what happens to them.
If the rumours are even partly true, how the RF will explain away paying off a brain-damaged woman is anyone's guess. Surely that won't be allowed to come to light? Let alone any other incidents.
KC has many skeletons and isn't well, hardly surprising with this lot round his neck. Did our beloved Queen know or was it kept from her? I hope I'm still around to see a fresh start with William.
It's well known that cruelty to animals spills over into cruelty to people.
The Stoat accounts for their charity scams have never been investigated and they were allowed to get away with murder.
One commentator said about the Negotiations Headline that the Ho would be part of Team Stoat at the table. She will be non-negotiable, like Camilla.
The Palace gets problems from the opposing elements (anti-Monarchists, Republicans ) because the alleged ''lack of transparency '' is so, so damaging .
However , the history of a Monarchies structure is (just like most governments ) is based on military structures, and those are full of ''secrecy'' for various valid reasons.
Just like the accusations against the Palace of ''discrimination '' or similar , nobody would advocate for a foreigner joining ones military (unless Foreign Legion) or one becoming President, or prime minister.
Sometimes even citizenship without a clear cut from foreign association isn't a guarantee of loyalty .

The Stoats were enabled however , and they still are.
''They aren't coming to PPs funeral" -it was all about them
''They didn't visit the Queen .''-they did, and it possibly stressed her.
''No Jubilee for Harkles'' -many hours of material for Netflix and book are provided .
''Peg isn't going to be at Queen 's funeral''-she was there,next to Kate, dressed by the Palace...
It's out there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Finally caught just wanted to confirm what someone said on the previous thread. I bought my friend Angela Kelly’s book as she is a huge fan and she told me last week that she really doesn’t like her as she comes across very me me me and obnoxious in her book. She said she now understood why Charles changed all the locks the day after the Queen died so Kelly lost access.

Also, I have not read Harold’s Spite book but someone on the army forum made an excellent point. There is nothing about Harold talking about the pregnancy of Aldi, no eulogising about feeling him move, touching her stomach etc. nothing about Lidl either apart from the bollocks about delivering her.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Thanks @planetmirth And @JAR21 . Will not read the book, but does the book witch about how they were victimised at the Jubbly? Sested in the 2nd row, that sorta tit?
As far as I can see no mention of Jubilee.

Part 1 Childhood & Mummy
Part 2 Army
Part 3 Meghan and leaving upto Philip‘s funeral

Epilogue ..Meghan going to Diana’s grave, death of HMTQ , hummingbirds

Acknowledgments …Everyone BUT YOU !!!

Reactions: 26
Is Charles a narcissist? It’s awful, the family is riddled with personality disorders.
No he isn’t. He’s a curious mix of traits - growing up in the RF almost guarantees that you’re going to have some issues. He has obviously known nothing but material privilege but he was relentlessly, hideously bullied at school and it traumatised him so much he still carries it. All his life he’s been mocked by everyone from his uni peers to the press to his own ex-wife. He’s prone to self pity as a result which Camilla has helped him with - she patiently listens and has settled that side of him down. He’s also used to the world revolving around him, is pedantic and spoilt. But his own issues have made him incredibly sympathetic to others’ woes which was the driving force behind the Princes Trust. He’s rather overly sensitive but is generous and very loyal to his friends, encouraging to his staff, and dutiful and hard working to a fault. He’s a long long way from perfect but I think he is fundamentally a good man who cares a lot.

The Harkles do however, between them, match every single narc trait:

1673796877590.jpeg

1673796888840.jpeg

1673796900171.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
On advice of the heads of our Armed Forces...
…because no military personnel want to be responsible for someone who caused them to be put in further danger. The members of the armed forces no longer want to be associated with you or your wife, so jog on.

Reactions: 37
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
you cannot compromise or reconciliate with likes of Him and the Ho!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As far as I can see no mention of Jubilee.

Part 1 Childhood & Mummy
Part 2 Army
Part 3 Meghan and leaving upto Philip‘s funeral

Epilogue ..Meghan going to Diana’s grave, death of HMTQ , hummingbirds

Acknowledgments …Everyone BUT YOU !!!
There also wasn't any mention of her alleged suicide either nor of the RF are racist comments they said on Oprah

Reactions: 34
Finally caught just wanted to confirm what someone said on the previous thread. I bought my friend Angela Kelly’s book as she is a huge fan and she told me last week that she really doesn’t like her as she comes across very me me me and obnoxious in her book. She said she now understood why Charles changed all the locks the day after the Queen died so Kelly lost access.

Also, I have not read Harold’s Spite book but someone on the army forum made an excellent point. There is nothing about Harold talking about the pregnancy of Aldi, no eulogising about feeling him move, touching her stomach etc. nothing about Lidl either apart from the bollocks about delivering her.
HERE ARE THE CHILDREN
Screenshot_20230115-092529_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Perspective .
In her defense :
''She made it.''
It's like watching a mothers site member telling you that the ownership of a black labrador, battered Volvo, or dog hair on your moth eaten tweed makes you ''upper class.''
It doesn't , it makes one a mimic, ''aspiring .''
So Kelly reached the pinnacle of Britishness by loyally serving the Queen , getting a order, being seen with her, interacting with her...
It's not arrogance , it's a bit of pride.
Doubt that anyone can change anything about her status, she's part of the Queen's will.
So if she's gone from her position (lost all access ) , it;s because Kate, Camilla etc have and had somebody else dealing with tiaras , and not because Charles took the keys away, that's not how it works.
See also Harry's claim about Peg's tiara trial.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.