Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Harry comes face to face with a leopard in Botswana 😘
"I was thinking about Mummy.
That leopard was clearly a sign from her, a messenger she’d sent to say:
All is well. And all will be well."
2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I like that idea. A real masterclass in British humour, wit, sarcasm, comedy. No reply. Wonderful poker faced deadpan televised announcement, including things like h"apologies we didn't have your penus better protected or healed by Royal Todger Doctors."
I can actually hear that broadcast 😂😂 Can't recall who it was, but we had this one cricket player whose English was pretty good, but during the post-match presentations he would start talking in a monotone-ish with no punctuation, and would just get faster and faster 😂 excellent player so he was up there a lot. We could get him to do it 👌

I'm still pretty upset about my friend, especially with the details she gave me later. Basically met the guy online, he lovebombed her, wanted parents to meet and get the roka (a pre-engagement engagement that's basically like yeah we like this person and family so neither party will look for more matches) done after just a week of chatting. Friend and guy met once, parents met separately, then less than two months after they started chatting, parents met to decide details of roka where guy's parents asked for gifts for their relatives - all that wedding shite I was talking about a couple of days ago. She called out the guy over texts later, but he got angry at her so she called things off. I saw the screenshots - the manipulation and gaslighting...Smegs-level almost! And the guy's family is quite well-off so it's not like they're struggling and need the money or anything. I spent the entire evening trying to convince my friend not to fall for the gaslighting - she was actually thinking that she was rude and shouldn't have said anything or should have approached him more gently. Which is absolute bullshit. Have cautioned her against talking to him again because now they'll try to manipulate her family into apologising and giving in and accepting all their demands and more.

I don't understand what sorcery these grifters do. This is an educated, working woman who has seen so much emotional and financial abuse all her life, has seen me deal with this groom-hunting shite and experienced some of it before herself, yet she fell for the lovebombing. And in spite of hard evidence that he was complicit in demanding dowry, she believed that he was not. He'd convinced her that their less than two months of chatting constituted a committed relationship and that they were in love. He'd even told her that he'd walked out of an earlier engagement because the bride's mother said something (was basically making it clear that he would not hesitate to create a scene and ruin her reputation), and while talking further I made my friend realise that he was planning to enmesh her further (and maybe blackmail her) by making her be intimate with him before marriage (still a huge deal in our families). Just keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away from him.

With Sparry I'm pretty sure that he found an ideal partner to take his family down in Smegs, but still even to get to that stage, TW must have some amazing entrancing powers. God save us from grifting narcs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'd quite like to see them in a separate pen to everyone else, kind of like visiting football fans at the height of hooliganism.
Agreed. The “overflow” room where the service will be live-streamed. Kinda like if you’re late for the Christmas service and the church pews were full, you get to sit in parish hall with the service piped in through speakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can actually hear that broadcast 😂😂 Can't recall who it was, but we had this one cricket player whose English was pretty good, but during the post-match presentations he would start talking in a monotone-ish with no punctuation, and would just get faster and faster 😂 excellent player so he was up there a lot. We could get him to do it 👌

I'm still pretty upset about my friend, especially with the details she gave me later. Basically met the guy online, he lovebombed her, wanted parents to meet and get the roka (a pre-engagement engagement that's basically like yeah we like this person and family so neither party will look for more matches) done after just a week of chatting. Friend and guy met once, parents met separately, then less than two months after they started chatting, parents met to decide details of roka where guy's parents asked for gifts for their relatives - all that wedding shite I was talking about a couple of days ago. She called out the guy over texts later, but he got angry at her so she called things off. I saw the screenshots - the manipulation and gaslighting...Smegs-level almost! And the guy's family is quite well-off so it's not like they're struggling and need the money or anything. I spent the entire evening trying to convince my friend not to fall for the gaslighting - she was actually thinking that she was rude and shouldn't have said anything or should have approached him more gently. Which is absolute bullshit. Have cautioned her against talking to him again because now they'll try to manipulate her family into apologising and giving in and accepting all their demands and more.

I don't understand what sorcery these grifters do. This is an educated, working woman who has seen so much emotional and financial abuse all her life, has seen me deal with this groom-hunting shite and experienced some of it before herself, yet she fell for the lovebombing. And in spite of hard evidence that he was complicit in demanding dowry, she believed that he was not. He'd convinced her that their less than two months of chatting constituted a committed relationship and that they were in love. He'd even told her that he'd walked out of an earlier engagement because the bride's mother said something (was basically making it clear that he would not hesitate to create a scene and ruin her reputation), and while talking further I made my friend realise that he was planning to enmesh her further (and maybe blackmail her) by making her be intimate with him before marriage (still a huge deal in our families). Just keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away from him.

With Sparry I'm pretty sure that he found an ideal partner to take his family down in Smegs, but still even to get to that stage, TW must have some amazing entrancing powers. God save us from grifting narcs!
TW allegedly learned some tricks a la Wallis Simpson during her alleged time at sea/in the marina and at Slappo House. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh no! They moved his salmon fillets to another aisle! And he wondered if it was legal! :ROFLMAO:

Has he ever actually been inside a supermarket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
What you wrote might happen in an ideal world worlld, but not with the Harkles. Any capitulation by KC will be touted from the rooftops that Harry has bested all of them. Harry will crow that he was right and everything he did and wrote was true. That his family were/are racist and he needed to tell the world. They insulted his wife and now they need to beg her forgiveness. That he is better, more important and respected than any of them.

Forget it. If the Windsors give into them they will have totally lost face and respect. They will be seen as a big pussy family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
In reply to @She_Who_Cant_Be_Named 's question (part of your post Violet, sorry)
"I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry wants his family to make to Meghan?!?"
I don't think we know yet. The Stoat dropped a specific hint about something definite (you know what you did and now I know why...). It will likeky come out soon but I'd guess the RF know what it is.
SkidMarkus is allegedly the closest person to the Ho on earth, her best friend and her handler / pimp. A depraved individual.
On the Stoat alleged violence, we've heard for a long time that SkidMarkus filmed the Stoat and possibly the Ho at SoHo House, maybe roasting and stuff. I can't find in the Wiki the blind that suggested that MA might have also filmed the Stoat attacking women, but I remember reading it a couple of days ago on here.
If he did, what would this footage be worth to the RF?
Could he be referring to that (quickly deleted) announcement that they used a surrogate? Where was that…was it on one of the RF accounts?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
yes love this title hope whoever posted it posts it again
I also loved Harry and Meghan Thread #304: Oedipus Wrecks whoever came up with that one!

And I think there was another brilliant one I’ve forgotten, will see if I can rummage around my brain for it, my memory is a bit like Sparry’s! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Demanding an apology while refusing to elaborate i.e. "they know why" is standard narc stuff.

It makes the narc look like the victim. The real victim(s) is then viewed with suspicion because they are refusing (quite rightly) to acknowledge that they've done anything wrong and/or apologise. Sometimes they aren't even aware that the narc is telling others that they expect an apology.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I will not assume that 25 or 43 deserve an apology from the RF unless I see the full account of why giving both sides and specific details.

I've been on the receiving end of that behavior. I will not inflict it on someone else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just leaving this here ...

Hamsters and hairy Harry's are on topic, riiiight?

Watching one of my favourite horror/comedy movies to set my mood right before I sleep. Smegs isn't fit to play even the witch in this film.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Agreed. The “overflow” room where the service will be live-streamed. Kinda like if you’re late for the Christmas service and the church pews were full, you get to sit in parish hall with the service piped in through speakers.
The Crypt/ Bargain Basement?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TW allegedly learned some tricks a la Wallis Simpson during her alleged time at sea/in the marina and at Slappo House. :sick:
I always feel really bad for Wallis that people make this kind of horrible comment about her. She was trapped in an impossible situation with a useless man she didn’t love, being universally hated, in an era in which there wasn’t really any escape or support or empathy for a woman in her position. She had respect for the RF, didn’t want Edward to abdicate, didn’t want to be queen, and would certainly have preferred not to be in the situation in which she found herself which I think would have been very lonely and actually quite frightening. She did her best with where she ended up in life. Wallis was no Meghan Markle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if it’s already been linked but does anyone have a link to the book? Want to read but don’t want to give them a cent.

Reactions: 14
I am seriously worried about this report of the RF seeking reconciliation (although don't know why I'm expending energy on them when my own life is far from ideal!)
I hope it's not a case of whoever shouts the loudest gets the most rewards - as in KC will do everything possible to appease Harry. That will alienate KC from the nation, but it will also, and more seriously, alienate him from William. I can see William - the dutiful one - ending up thinking wtf? Harry was a pig and he ends up getting what he wants - like, what's the point???
I think if the dimwits end up at the coronation with their usual fake smiles and everyone plays nice I will just vomit. Next thing H will be given responsibility for all the commonwealth as he wants.
Honestly I think it's either spin from Harry's camp, or, putting on more of a tin foil hat for a moment, the RF could be putting out feelers to see how the public would react. Most people will be like "no way!". The security risk alone would be a great reason not to have them there. At this point public feeling is against them so strongly that I can't see any advantages to them being there, for themselves. Also Meghan has supposedly removed from her IMdb profile, the reference to her pending coronation appearance, but I don't know how true that is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.