Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also loved Harry and Meghan Thread #304: Oedipus Wrecks whoever came up with that one!

And I think there was another brilliant one I’ve forgotten, will see if I can rummage around my brain for it, my memory is a bit like Sparry’s! 🤪
Thank you, Oedipus Wrecks was mine. There are a lot of really good suggestions at the moment. As we say, they are the gift that keeps on giving and in a twisted kind of way the Harkles are our muse. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell, what an old dog that hoe is😖😖😖🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's welcome to remain bleeping miserable with her, as far as I'm concerned 😃🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been having some thoughts about the reconciliation !
first point is, if it doesn't work out ...guess who is going to spill the beans _H&M
they just can't be trusted
even if they come for the Coronation It will be grist for their mill more bad family vibes, and on and on and on and on !

Let's hope Mr Sunaki picks this up and lets KC3 off the hook .. bloody hope so

Reactions: 30
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
I don't think there will be any sort of reconciliation as we know reconciliation.
Why would they reconcile NOW after the book and the Netflix?? This media surely pushes them further apart. If there had been chance of reconciliation surely it would have been after Oprah.
I think the only way (at the moment) forward is if they separate or the pair of them come back fully apologetic.

Did anyone actually say there would be reconciliation?? or was the story just that there would be talks, possibly to explain to the Harkles why Harold has no role now at the coronation or even why the invitation has been rescinded.

Personally I don't want a reconciliation. I love watching this tit show and at this stage the RF are looking like they can weather the storm. If anything Harolds actions have probably made the rest of them more popular in the publics eye.

The only thing that really concerned me was the UKs reputation in the US but I think Harolds denying the racist comments will have turned a lot of Americans against them. The pair of them sat back and watched everyone get their knickers in a twist over claims the royal family was racist and they said nothing. To me that's unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March
She copied her information from the user profile Crystal Martin on Quora, by the looks of it. Unless it's the same person perhaps, as they obviously can't use their real names I'm sure. Crystal Martin seems to be a person who researches and has contacts, and people say that everything she has previously said has come true previously. Also, Christopher Jones on Quora. Another one with seemingly really good info. An awful lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere spill the tea as if it's from them, and don't credit the original person who shared it. Bad form, although on the positive side, at least the tea is being spilled far and wide.

Reactions: 26
Really enjoying the Tiktok at the mo lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you @mardymare. Some of this isn't new, but here goes, BookWorm answering questions on the Stoat violence allegations.

B/W stressed these are allegations.
In her opinion, the rumours could be true. Is H capable? Yes, he has an obsession with penises, beards and his mother, an Oedipus Complex, with no respect for any woman apart from his mother and his surrogate mother the Ho.

Admits to losing control, and the Red Mist is real "a fit of extreme anger that clouds a person's judgment, a blurring between reality and danger".
The case of one UK woman is an on going criminal investigation.
Not clear how many more there are, but one recent case could involve the Ho as an accessory. If the Ho knew and covered it up she's in big trouble.

Prostitutes are seen as "inferior" women. Men such as these can't be satisfied long-term by wives or girlfriends, and may rape or harm "disreputable" women for whom they feel contempt.
The Stoat is devoid of empathy but has been taught to act charitably.
The Stoat hated being the Spare, was frustrated and exercised his power in other ways.
He started hunting early, too early, has a desire for power over humans and animals and can be cruel to them.
A liar and a thief with no conscience.
Judging by his words, B/W believes it feasible that he could harm a woman.

If true, he should be charged and sentenced. The victims need help and support.
The PTB may offer money (presumably for silence) and they should refuse it.
The fallout will be huge for the Palace if they have previously paid to cover up an assault.
Devastating result in William becoming King sooner than expected.
BookWorm stressed she was replying to questions as to whether she believed these assaults could have taken place and was H capable.
It seems the answer to both these is Yes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m still catching up so sorry if this has been said (first time poster long time lurker). If the RF actually do hold reconciliation talks all that will do is make people wonder what they are wanting to bury and give credence to the claim Harry has that he withheld explosive information that could damage them. As for inviting them to the coronation whatever either way I don’t care but to ever apologise? Just looks like they’re scared and the blackmail is legit

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They're narcs - there's no negotiations to be done because nothing will make the happy. Look at the list of complaints - things like W got a bigger bedroom than me - happens in virtually every family but no one views it as a slight to complain about 30+ years later.

Guess what W will continue to get bigger rooms, houses and more money now because of his job.

How can you reconcile that?
Agree. You just don't negotiate with narcs, nothing ever good enough, the goal posts keep changing. Thinking you can come to an understanding is madness...they have to be ignored as much as possible, minimum contact.

Reactions: 35
I always feel really bad for Wallis that people make this kind of horrible comment about her. She was trapped in an impossible situation with a useless man she didn’t love, being universally hated, in an era in which there wasn’t really any escape or support or empathy for a woman in her position. She had respect for the RF, didn’t want Edward to abdicate, didn’t want to be queen, and would certainly have preferred not to be in the situation in which she found herself which I think would have been very lonely and actually quite frightening. She did her best with where she ended up in life. Wallis was no Meghan Markle.
I don’t feel bad for her. The choices we make have consequences. She chose to get involved with him nobody held a gun on her to marry him. If she didn’t love him she shouldn’t have hooked up with him. She put herself in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh for pete's sake, the reconciliation rumors are just like
Will present an Oscars/invited to oscars
Invited to Obama's birthday party
Will meet with female senator leaders
Will be invited to state dinner before Her Majesty's funeral
Will appear on the balcony at Jubilee
blah blah blah.

The irony of haz demanding the family meeting to be private does not escape anyone. (Hoping they can lie about it with impunity)

I think they will come to the Coronation and be well managed as they were at the Jubilee, second row in the center, behind the candle However, I suspect if they miss their ride, they will be stuffed into the tower until it's over. I think it will be delicious to watch KC and QC be crowned with perfect pomp and circumstance, to see PW in his uniform with all the accoutrements participate in an important role, as stunning PC in a glittering tiara watches and fuming haz and gurning smeagol will be boo'd by the happy crowds. Not carriage rides, no balconys, completely snubbed and ignored by the rest of the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't get over haz's arrogance in saying he wants to save the RF from themselves. I can't get over it because he must know that he's thick. Eton didn't want him. He wouldn't have got into Sandhurst without cheating. He couldn't get his pilots license and he would NEVER have qualified as any thing higher than a captain and he shouldn't have even got there. He must know that he isn't intelligent.
What does he think he can teach anyone?
And I've been saying family annihilator for months! It's scary how close he is to the list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Harold & TW (quite rightly) got scuppered when the RF got wind of them wanting their own Windsor walkabout flower viewing, meet & greet the well-wishers filming for Netflix. It would not have been appropriate in any way. They got told that if they wanted a walkabout it would be with W & K - they had no option but to go along with it, but there was a delay in timings while TW had a tantrum & put her lip-gloss on.
You could cut the atmosphere with a knife throughout - despite the oooohhs & aaaaahhs, 'they've made it up' 'look at them together!' of the non-discerning. The 'togetherness' was a veneer, Kate & Will weathering the situation with dignity. TW curated an air of vulnerability, faux- sadness - actress that she is - but she was seething, evidenced by her keeping the flowers to herself and snapping at an aide who wanted to take and place them - until she spotted the camera. Plaudits to those in the crowd who refused to shake her hand and who turned aside.
The show of unity lasted only until they reached the car - then no doubt there was stony silence all the way to Frogmore Cottage & the Castle.
Would really love to know the truth about that situation that day. It all seemed so awkward and forced. Who's idea was it? Why did they agree to it? What happened after... would love to have been a fly on the wall of that car as they drove off

Reactions: 25
The RF should offer to also host Meghan[s father with M&H at this reconciliation summit…so that ‘happy families‘ can be achieved by all. After all, Meghan is gutted that she ‘lost’ her Father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So he wants to save the monarchy from itself, wants to save Willams kids and expects reconciliation despite threatening to write even more material? It's a surprise he didn't wake up one morning thinking he was Son of the Godhead.

As Terry Wogan said in that famous interview with David Icke. "They're laughing at you David not with you".

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.