Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to that hg tudor youtube, Charles is an Ultra Narc. the impression he gives me is he's way too smart for his own good. he would make a wonderful "spare" along with Anne.
I’m sorry but Ultra Narcissist? Are random YouTubers out there really just trying to make up their own terms now? That’s not how diagnosis works or even one of the forms of narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A few serious ones by me with sources.
The trouble with human interest, the importance of media in ''propaganda'' which is a word mostly associated with politics, governments but actually is a media element.
MSM and SM(regardless what (example) I say, if theorists don't copy, reframe it, or the MSM it's irrelevant )

So here:

Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Right now the idea that every theorist out there that claims via human interest(''insider ,'' ''source,'' claims, appeal to fandom (individual or Monarchy) appeal to anti fandom (dislike or outright hatred of the Harkles) is actually who they claim to be is ...dangerous.

The gray concept is based on a sponsor (the side which benefits and is the instigator) posing as a proponent of the ''liked'' side while spreading information that will at the end (with human interest) actually implicate , damage the-liked side, if nothing else-by association .
No, the disliked side will not suffer any damage, they are either sufficiently damaged already, or untouchable via ''apologism,'' even when ignoring certain MSM interest in taking down the liked side.

Regardless of the BS I'm spewing here, trust your gut, and follow the logic of ''association via named location.''
Trying to decode your as-ever enigmatic post.

"Tom Bower:
'' But he faces a huge task at a time when social media tries to dictate public opinion and when there is a powerful narrative that Harry is the ‘victim’ of an uncaring father, a hostile elder brother and a ‘dangerous’ stepmother. ''

Not surprised Chuck faces a "huge task" with countering the powerful SM narrative that the Stoats are "victims", given that we've not heard a peep out of him except that the Stoats are much loved and overseas. What did he expect? Social Media is very powerful and the Stoats have used it ruthlessly to promote their false narrative while the RF through choice have never contradicted them.

Now the Stoat has outed himself as half brain-dead (allegedly, I'm not 100 sure) and handed an armoury of weapons to his Ho. Everything that's wrong with the Stoat is the fault of the RF.

I understand what you say about people posing as one thing but are another.
But could the serious matter of the alleged violence accusations change all this? Before that the Stoat was possibly already "sufficiently damaged or untouchable" but surely this takes him and the RF into dangerous waters - if it comes out - and he will no longer be untouchable? The Ho still will be, even more so.
I've probably totally missed your point, in which case could you put me straight? :) thank you!

Reactions: 17
hole doesn’t even recognise the KV is supposed to be CAVE as in cave (canem) beware (of the dog)
:ROFLMAO:

What a twit! I bet Latin was compulsory too.

Perhaps the book should come with a warning sticker.

Caveat Emptor

And so should the Missus.

Cave Mingem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but Ultra Narcissist? Are random YouTubers out there really just trying to make up their own terms now? That’s not how diagnosis works or even one of the forms of narcissism.
lol don't you mind, it's youtube, after all. i'm subscribed to the "Haydur Nation" which is like a dozen reaction channels that live to snark on Foodie Beauty and Amberlyn Reid, who are the most unimportant persons in the world. as i said, 90D fiancee has been a drag for the last 2 seasons.

HG Tudor is one of the main mexiteer channels, but it don't listen too often, was listening to his reading of the spare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to decode your as-ever enigmatic post.

"Tom Bower:

Not surprised Chuck faces a "huge task" with countering the powerful SM narrative that the Stoats are "victims", given that we've not heard a peep out of him except that the Stoats are much loved and overseas. What did he expect? Social Media is very powerful and the Stoats have used it ruthlessly to promote their false narrative while the RF through choice have never contradicted them.

Now the Stoat has outed himself as half brain-dead (allegedly, I'm not 100 sure) and handed an armoury of weapons to his Ho. Everything that's wrong with the Stoat is the fault of the RF.

I understand what you say about people posing as one thing but are another.
But could the serious matter of the alleged violence accusations change all this? Before that the Stoat was possibly already "sufficiently damaged or untouchable" but surely this takes him and the RF into dangerous waters - if it comes out - and he will no longer be untouchable? The Ho still will be, even more so.
I've probably totally missed your point, in which case could you put me straight? :) thank you!
He isn't brain dead, it's just the dislike of him, he's focused, well trained, aware of his position and enjoys the destruction .
He's fine, evil but fine.

Peg will stay and support Harry as long as he is damaging the Monarchy , keeping her in the media, and providing the interest in her, and that can potentially be a very long period.
Also, she wouldn't have the power without him, so it's actually Harry , but this realization may need time, and leaks of the Palace protection process and creation of Harry .

It wouldn't matter from the damage perspective . What? Harry beat up a woman, even if it's true and he ends in jail the questions would be:

Who was associated ?
Whose location it was?
Who was there?
And who covered it up.
The other thing is that Harry and his ''chivalric '' touch towards the Vegas girl, towards Peg in the book would be used in his defense .
Monarchy would be done.

Reactions: 16
I just had an idle thought Could the rumors of him being in Canada be true and the reason behind it being his visa expired and he was going to be deported I know wishful thinking on my part 😎🤭🤭🤔🤔
Not sure if the Canadian break was planned in advance, but apparently TW went up very swiftly when the mudslides happened - she seems to have been spotted in a Whistler resort & may be staying with David Foster (Harold's spare father) and his wife, TW's 'school' friend. Harold was spotted mid-flight presumably en-route to join her - they were in SoHo House, Toronto yesterday. Nothing re Aldi & Lidl. Some rumour that the Canada trip is to escape some unpleasant repercussions for Harold (& TW) due be going down in the US. Who knows????

• Wow
Reactions: 25
hole doesn’t even recognise the KV is supposed to be CAVE as in cave (canem) beware (of the dog)
He is such a thicko Hooray Henry. 'think it means the Head is coming.. Or Beware'
I would love someone to ask him how in the worldwide Internet he thinks he could ever be a King with his intolerance of the Masters at one of the best schools in GB&NI, and his guying of his Army superiors. He knows nothing and only wants to exert dominance not authority with respect for others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
for not immediately recognizing 43% as the 0ne true Royal, and handing the keys to the Jewels and throne room to Meghan and crown her Queen. That’s what the big insult is. And the 5s are still waiting, anxiously tapping her bunions.
In reply to @She_Who_Cant_Be_Named 's question (part of your post Violet, sorry)
"I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry wants his family to make to Meghan?!?"
I don't think we know yet. The Stoat dropped a specific hint about something definite (you know what you did and now I know why...). It will likeky come out soon but I'd guess the RF know what it is.
SkidMarkus is allegedly the closest person to the Ho on earth, her best friend and her handler / pimp. A depraved individual.
On the Stoat alleged violence, we've heard for a long time that SkidMarkus filmed the Stoat and possibly the Ho at SoHo House, maybe roasting and stuff. I can't find in the Wiki the blind that suggested that MA might have also filmed the Stoat attacking women, but I remember reading it a couple of days ago on here.
If he did, what would this footage be worth to the RF?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He is such a thicko Hooray Henry. 'think it means the Head is coming.. Or Beware'
I would love someone to ask him how in the worldwide Internet he thinks he could ever be a King with his intolerance of the Masters at one of the best schools in GB&NI, and his guying of his Army superiors. He knows nothing and only wants to exert dominance not authority with respect for others.

He's found his intellectual equals when he engages with the Squad......

Screenshot_20230115-183503_kindlephoto-1012080330.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
according to that hg tudor youtube, Charles is an Ultra Narc. the impression he gives me is he's way too smart for his own good. he would make a wonderful "spare" along with Anne.
Cannot agree that Charles is a narc - he is empathetic by nature and has concerns about the world environment - there is no evidence that he seeks adulation, he just follows the dutiful example set by the late HMTQ. Interactions we are privy to with his sons as adults and his grandchildren show that he is affectionate and supportive. Yes, he is privileged, spoilt and can show irritation at times, but there is no malice there. Like William, he is a natural introvert and both of them have had to overcome innate shyness in order to carry out their respective roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
In reply to @She_Who_Cant_Be_Named 's question (part of your post Violet, sorry)
"I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry wants his family to make to Meghan?!?"
I don't think we know yet. The Stoat dropped a specific hint about something definite (you know what you did and now I know why...). It will likeky come out soon but I'd guess the RF know what it is.
SkidMarkus is allegedly the closest person to the Ho on earth, her best friend and her handler / pimp. A depraved individual.
On the Stoat alleged violence, we've heard for a long time that SkidMarkus filmed the Stoat and possibly the Ho at SoHo House, maybe roasting and stuff. I can't find in the Wiki the blind that suggested that MA might have also filmed the Stoat attacking women, but I remember reading it a couple of days ago on here.
If he did, what would this footage be worth to the RF?
If that was the case MA would be in hot water along with H. The RF would leave him to it its on him not them if he has carried out criminal behaviour

Reactions: 25
Do we know if Smegz or Harold have bought up any new domain names recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Stories about men who wake up and kill their wives and children, because a voice in their head told them to do so? Yeah...Harry is psychotic."

BREAKING....
images (7).jpeg

"High on Brazilian Toad Extract, magic mushrooms and Bailey's Liqueur, and feeling the Red Mist descending, the Stoat woke from his stupor and attacked the Flatpacks with a Frying Pan."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.
Harold & TW (quite rightly) got scuppered when the RF got wind of them wanting their own Windsor walkabout flower viewing, meet & greet the well-wishers filming for Netflix. It would not have been appropriate in any way. They got told that if they wanted a walkabout it would be with W & K - they had no option but to go along with it, but there was a delay in timings while TW had a tantrum & put her lip-gloss on.
You could cut the atmosphere with a knife throughout - despite the oooohhs & aaaaahhs, 'they've made it up' 'look at them together!' of the non-discerning. The 'togetherness' was a veneer, Kate & Will weathering the situation with dignity. TW curated an air of vulnerability, faux- sadness - actress that she is - but she was seething, evidenced by her keeping the flowers to herself and snapping at an aide who wanted to take and place them - until she spotted the camera. Plaudits to those in the crowd who refused to shake her hand and who turned aside.
The show of unity lasted only until they reached the car - then no doubt there was stony silence all the way to Frogmore Cottage & the Castle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.