Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare:

''I gave him a quick history lesson. I mentioned the many royals who’d been bearded and uniformed. King Edward VII. King George V. Prince Albert. More recently, Prince Michael of Kent.''

All cited individuals were Navy, unless Harry was in the Navy (some units he was in belong to) or was a Pioneer Sargent he didn't have a right to wear beard.
He also resigned his commission in 2015, so it's just a permission or concession .
And Prince Michael still shaved for his wedding .

George V wore beard with a Army uniform , however he was Admiral of the Fleet (Navy) which explains it.

Reactions: 44
You know what, 80+ years has left a gloss over the early years after King Edward's abdication. In those early days, he and Wallis were just as demanding, just as entitled, and just as threatening as the Stoats. He really thought at first they they could live the half-in/half-out life, not realizing that leaving meant exile forever. He was always threatening lawsuits and was obsessed with Wallis and could not understand why no one else could see how perfect she was. The two Davids (as both have it as part of their names) are mirror images of one another

The difference is that there was no social media and the world was on the brink of war, so the demands of a couple of brats were easily ignored by the general public. By the time war was over, George VI and his family were so beloved for their stalwart actions during the war and the Windsors' initial cosiness with the Nazi so reviled, that they realized that they had to keep their mouth shut in public. He got a pension of sorts from the family too (and no the family should NOT do that for the Stoats -at least Edward/David had been the King for a while)

Tommy Lascelles (a fascinating guy - I recommend his published diaries!) wrote in his diary that (and this is verbatim from Traitor King): "He was like the child in the fairy story who was given every gift except a soul. There was nothing in him which understood the intellectual or spiritual sides of life, and that all art, poetry, music, etc were dead to him....he had no friends in this country, nobody whom he would ever wish to see again...He was without a soul and this made him a trifle mad...he never cared for England or the English. He hated his country since he had no sould and did no tlike being reminded of his duties."

MP Robert Bernays wrote: "He hasn't one real friend to lean upon in this emergency. His case seems to be arrested development. He never passed the stage from boyhood to manhood. He is the spoiled child of success with the film star mentality. He sees his job only in terms of cheering crowds...he has never thought the matter out. He thought that he could quietly retire into private life, leaving his brother to perform the dreary ceremonial functions while he spent a tranquil life gardening at Fort Belvedere and holidaying on the Riviera, occasionally emerging...[to] receive the cheers that mean so much to him. For the first time he has been brought up against the fact that abdication means exile and that for the rest of his life he can serve no useful purpose."
I'm not a great believer in reincarnation, but that in bold, could be Harold today. coincidence or contrived ? He hasn't the brain capacity but maybe somebody else hhhas been able to draw the lines and make this happen. Maybe all Spares in whatever capacity , are malleable ?

Reactions: 25
But H wants an apology from the RF for what they supposedly did to his wife. Whatever can this be? The clown Prince should just come out and say it, not keep it as his little secret to be used for future money making. It's probably something as trivial as the ho having second choice of designer clothes as revealed recently. He's had long enough to change his ways. There should be no reconciliation, ever. KC needs to realise he will lose the support of the people if he allows it.
And it obviously wasn’t racism, because Sparry has now declared the family aren’t racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And she said TALK therapy doesn’t work for everyone - there are many other types of therapy
and i agree 100%. i go to the psych to talk whether the meds dose are ok. so she gives me the prescription and we all go our separate ways for 3 months. i tried for years talking myself out of my illness, but nothing works like a daily dose of chemicals. it is what it is. and i'm happy some one said it out loud that talk therapy isn't always the solution. and may deuxmoi and celibitchy and all those bleep sites go get fucked in the arse by hazno's frozen todger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Book ..half way through…just my opinion

I wonder how many people will actually read the WHOLE book.

I am getting bored and wonder if he can carry a book, maybe part 3 will be better.
I also feel like I could possibly fly a helicopter now 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He’s poking William and desperate for a reaction. I would be furious if a sibling implied they were better able to care for my children than the actual parent.
I hope William maintains his quiet dignity - I think if anyone is forced to speak out then it will Charles. Atm the silence is enough.

I am getting bored and wonder if he can carry a book, maybe part 3 will be better.
Be kind to yourself and chuck it in your wheelie bin. Happy Valley's on soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

imagine it was read by Steven Toast, like i did, after finding a soundbite on twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Celebitchy is ripping Catherine apart for saying that therapy doesn't work for everybody. There's so much hatred that it's disturbing.
The attacks on Catherine are obviously coming from the Ho via her Sussex squad. She's told them to attack Catherine because she's livid with jealousy and rage. Yet this is tolerated year after year. How much does KC value William and Catherine? Is it OK as long as the Stoats are not attacking Camilla apart from a token calling her a wicked stepmother? The people behind these vile attacks could easily be traced and prosecuted..... Unless the hate trail leads straight back to the Stoats who are still being enabled and protected. Which it will. Can't have that!

If I were Catherine I would feel very undervalued and vulnerable, especially as the Stoats have now focused on their children in a malevolent and unsettling way. Not a squeak of protest apart from fatuous "red lines" about Camilla which don't seem to exist after all. Nothing about the far more important Cambridges. Yankee Wally's tormentors and bullies were tracked down to... connections with the Spare and his Ho!

KC might be kind and sensitive but he's weak and an appeaser. He may have been bullied at school which is a shame but we need a strong decisive leader not someone who juggles important decisions like granting titles to the flatpacks when the answer should have been a clear NO as soon as they were "born". He's also told porkies about meeting them, not a good look.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think they should be sent an official Royal invitation to the Coronation and proof of postage should be published in The Times to avoid any confusion re subjective versions of The Truth?

The attacks on Catherine are obviously coming from the Ho via her Sussex squad. She's told them to attack Catherine because she's livid with jealousy and rage. Yet this is tolerated year after year. How much does KC value William and Catherine? Is it OK as long as the Stoats are not attacking Camilla apart from a token calling her a wicked stepmother? The people behind these vile attacks could easily be traced and prosecuted..... Unless the hate trail leads straight back to the Stoats who are still being enabled and protected. Which it will. Can't have that!

If I were Catherine I would feel very undervalued and vulnerable, especially as the Stoats have now focused on their children in a malevolent and unsettling way. Not a squeak of protest apart from fatuous "red lines" about Camilla which don't seem to exist after all. Nothing about the far more important Cambridges. Yankee Wally's tormentors and bullies were tracked down to... connections with the Spare and his Ho!

KC might be kind and sensitive but he's weak and an appeaser. He may have been bullied at school which is a shame but we need a strong decisive leader not someone who juggles important decisions like granting titles to the flatpacks when the answer should have been a clear NO as soon as they were "born". He's also told pokies about meeting them, not a good look.
We don't actually know what's going on behind the scenes..I don't think the RF will be taken for a ride for one moment. Harry is not important.

Reactions: 25
On Channel 5 Select now there's a programme about the last days of Dodi al Fayed
56 on freeview
around 153 ish on Sky

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not sure if the Canadian break was planned in advance, but apparently TW went up very swiftly when the mudslides happened - she seems to have been spotted in a Whistler resort & may be staying with David Foster (Harold's spare father) and his wife, TW's 'school' friend. Harold was spotted mid-flight presumably en-route to join her - they were in SoHo House, Toronto yesterday. Nothing re Aldi & Lidl. Some rumour that the Canada trip is to escape some unpleasant repercussions for Harold (& TW) due be going down in the US. Who knows????
If the children exist then I truly feel sorry for them because Harry and Meghan always travel to places without them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If it's true that Doria sold drugs.
And if it is reported in the "the British Media".

I bet the sugars counter attack with fact that Kate's mother sold poppers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.