Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
İnteresting to see what details come out. Lord Monson's sons both died. One from suicide in UK - he had smoked weed and suffered psychosis, thinking himself to be Jesus. The other son was murdered by Kenyan policemen while being held in custody. He smoked weed too. İ'm guessing both sons would have been Haz's peers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Lordy, imagine if he did turn out to be Andrew's. That would be one for the ages. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230115-220007_kindlephoto-1024390716.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
H blackmailing RF for apology?

Thanks @LadyMuck , interesting video with two switched-on people.
Talks of reconciliation talks appear to be genuine, as a Senior Palace Source briefed The Times on the story.
Can talks be achieved before the Coronation, by April? Wives would take part at some stage. Playing happy families is a tall order as how can C and W trust the Stoats not to leak it all?
How can you hold talks with people who have no grasp of reality?
The Stoats have demanded an apology, but William and Charles have done nothing wrong.
The Stoat has a Messiah complex, is arrogant and sure he is right and everyone else is wrong. Wants to reform the Monarchy but also wants to denigrate William and Charles.
Four months before the Coronation KC has been placed in a very difficult position with this nasty and destructive melodrama.
The Stoat says he held back from Spare the most explosive details. The Ho is writing a Diary. Both men agreed this is like blackmail.
The Stoat plan was to stage a reconciliation in say a year or two but HM died and it went pear-shaped. The two men thought a reconciliation unlikely.
I don't think the Stoats want a reconciliation at all. They want a meeting with the enemy to put their demands on the table, but are presenting it as wanting peace talks.
It may all get blown out of the water for the lot of them though if there's any truth to the violence allegations against the Stoat.
The Stoats are definitely threatening the RF with further revelations and a Diary.
Before listening to B/W I'd posted that if Markus filmed the Stoat possibly attacking someone, the Ho would have been present, so could this be what B/W meant when she said the Ho could be an accomplice?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Carole Malone not holding anything back.....

Carole makes sense and makes me wonder if H&M should turn up or not, I think it's a case of dammed if they do, dammed if they don't!
Yes they can come and collect information then whinge like fuckery or they are not allowed to come so they will whinge like fuckery! It's a
no win situation, also it's a state event which means it's paid by the Taxpayer. Carole thinks that the RF shouldn't have the final say in who
comes or not, I'm not sure I agree.

Reactions: 16
Carole Malone not holding anything back.....

I agree with her.
This bit
"So why invite him? Is it for appearances sake so the family can look like it’s not being petty or spiteful? Because I’m sorry, but inviting Harry doesn’t make them look dignified, it makes them look weak and stupid. It’s like they’re saying, 'Go on Harry – humiliate us some more.'”

Not inviting the Harkles isn't petty or spiteful in my opinion but, I'd rather they look petty and spiteful to those who think that than them look weak and stupid.

Feck 'em. They quit and since they quit, all theyve done is fling tit.

After this book and the netflux shows, the RF have to cut them adrift if they want to save the monarchy.

Trust is broken. No coming back from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Exactly. Hazbeen told us after the book he wanted reconciliation. This all smacks of media manipulation. Very convenient that if it doesn’t happen the narrative has already been laid that no reconciliation will be William’s fault (cause KC3 totes wants Wills to reconcile with the ginger gremlin).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Could he be referring to that (quickly deleted) announcement that they used a surrogate? Where was that…was it on one of the RF accounts?
It might be. I think it's definitely related to the children and is somehow turning everything round to be the RF's fault. Likely involving a side-order of racism and forcing the Ho to do something against her will. Other than that, no idea!
The announcement about the surrogate which was quickly deleted turned out to be a fake so I doubt it's that.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s already been linked but does anyone have a link to the book? Want to read but don’t want to give them a cent.
Have a look at this post:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh for pete's sake, the reconciliation rumors are just like
Will present an Oscars/invited to oscars
Invited to Obama's birthday party
Will meet with female senator leaders
Will be invited to state dinner before Her Majesty's funeral
Will appear on the balcony at Jubilee
blah blah blah.

The irony of haz demanding the family meeting to be private does not escape anyone. (Hoping they can lie about it with impunity)

I think they will come to the Coronation and be well managed as they were at the Jubilee, second row in the center, behind the candle However, I suspect if they miss their ride, they will be stuffed into the tower until it's over. I think it will be delicious to watch KC and QC be crowned with perfect pomp and circumstance, to see PW in his uniform with all the accoutrements participate in an important role, as stunning PC in a glittering tiara watches and fuming haz and gurning smeagol will be boo'd by the happy crowds. Not carriage rides, no balconys, completely snubbed and ignored by the rest of the RF.
yes- have been saying the same thing for a while now.... also, for a Todger who complains endlessly about *leaks,* he has his nerve in publishing such tripe..... the Dastardly Duo is obviously working hand-in-hand with reporters to publish their projected/wishful manifestations on a nearly daily basis.

Reactions: 19
Thank you, Oedipus Wrecks was mine. There are a lot of really good suggestions at the moment. As we say, they are the gift that keeps on giving and in a twisted kind of way the Harkles are our muse. 😬
Oedipus Wrecks is the best one ever, IMHO. And we’ve had some belters 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I agree with her.
This bit
"So why invite him? Is it for appearances sake so the family can look like it’s not being petty or spiteful? Because I’m sorry, but inviting Harry doesn’t make them look dignified, it makes them look weak and stupid. It’s like they’re saying, 'Go on Harry – humiliate us some more.'”

Not inviting the Harkles isn't petty or spiteful in my opinion but, I'd rather they look petty and spiteful to those who think that than them look weak and stupid.

Feck 'em. They quit and since they quit, all theyve done is fling tit.

After this book and the netflux shows, the RF have to cut them adrift if they want to save the monarchy.

Trust is broken. No coming back from that.
I completely agree. It makes the family look like there is some truth to what Harry is moaning about if they continue to invite them. Either go full grey rock or respond with a statement about how Haz remains a much loved member of the family but he has issues they can no longer help him with after many years of trying and they wish him the best of luck on his journey towards healing his perceived traumas and they will no longer publicly respond to his outbursts but they wish him well and then transition the narrative to highlight the toll it takes on families with a cluster B (or cluster A) personality disorder via a new patronage.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm needing to read thread 302 and 17 pages of 303. Thank the powers that be that I have birthday cake, irn bru and kinder Buenos to power me through. Baby is kicking along while I read even he or she seems to sense Harry is a complete bawsack of a man

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How much more of this crap will the RF take?
What is the line that Harkles will cross that will be the line where the Firm say enough is enough?????

I wish they would take some decisive action and put a stop to this once and for all.
Stand up to the bully.
They can't keep letting the lies go unchallenged.

She got away with it in court. He's getting away with it in the book and the interviews.
The truth and actual facts are important.
These tossers are sending the opposite message out and are not getting called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We did used to say 'cave' at school if a teacher was coming and we didn't want to be seen or given a chore or task to do. It was pronounced Kah Vee. It just meant 'BEWARE!' or scatter before you get seen or start some diversionary tactics.
And of course naughty boys and girls would say it if prefects or teachers were coming and about to catch them doing something punishable.
Then we could post KV KC KV - in the manner of "Danger Will Robinson Danger."

(I failed Latin O Level, magnificently)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.