Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the senior royal reporters said criticism of camilla would be the breaking point.

Also making out he needs to RESCUE Williams children is plain weird
He’s poking William and desperate for a reaction. I would be furious if a sibling implied they were better able to care for my children than the actual parent.

Reactions: 50
Wasn’t Prince Philip of Greece in the navy before renouncing his title and getting British citizenship? And the British royal family had German titles until 1917 when they renounced them due to anti German sympathy in WW1. Hence Princess Victoria of Battenberg becoming Marchioness of Milford Haven.

A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
Philip of Greece was not actually Greek by birth.
The Greeks wanted a royal family and invited a son of Christian of Denmark to be their king.
Technically, Philip had no Greek blood. He was born in Greece, on the kitchen table, and slept in drawer.
I think you need to read up on the history of the British Royal family

Reactions: 39
One thing that popped in my mind: Harold got no money to buy casual clothes - he had to buy discount - but always had cash to get drugs, like "supermarket bags of weed"?

Always controlled but then he had dealers?

Or was there a network supplying him in exchange for what?

Just got me thinking.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Maybe it should’ve been “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Ice”!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies if already posted, but there was a sort of competition on a facebook charity shop finds page for the first one to spot the book to post a pic.
Posted yesterday, found in Shoreham… I bet they’ll eventually be inundated. 😜

0685AE61-BFE1-4F83-BF2A-E700C938597B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I hadnt read this whole bit before. Little piece of tit.

View attachment 1885043
It looks like he has always been devoid of compassion and empathy. Even when he is looking back he isn't showing any remorse about how badly he acted towards her, he is bragging about how he mocked her and how good it felt.

Everything about this book, his interviews and comments is showing him in a really bad light. He is coming across as a bitter, vindictive and nasty piece of work.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Celebitchy is ripping Catherine apart for saying that therapy doesn't work for everybody. There's so much hatred that it's disturbing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
One thing that popped in my mind: Harold got no money to buy casual clothes - he had to buy discount - but always had cash to get drugs, like "supermarket bags of weed"?

Always controlled but then he had dealers?

Or was there a network supplying him in exchange for what?

Just got me thinking.

I assume he received a personal allowance. Then I assume he could spend his allowance on what he liked because household expenses - utilities, rent, food, security were not his responsibility and all paid for separately by the bank of Dad. Therefore I assume he CHOSE to spend his allowance on drugs and didnt care enough about his appearance or clothes to make buying them a priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t Prince Philip of Greece in the navy before renouncing his title and getting British citizenship? And the British royal family had German titles until 1917 when they renounced them due to anti German sympathy in WW1. Hence Princess Victoria of Battenberg becoming Marchioness of Milford Haven.

A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
Philip wasn’t exactly an outsider, though - he had direct descent from Queen Victoria through the maternal line. Queen Victoria >Princess Alice>Princess Victoria >Princess Alice >Philip. All the repetitions in names makes it quite confusing !

I’m not sure what you mean about the monarch operating under the foreign service ? The reverse would be true - the Foreign Office is part of the Government which is actually officially His Majesty’s Government. ( Still seems weird to say His rather than Her Majesty 😔) Our tax collection system is HMRC ( His Majesty’s Revenue Collector ) Our coinage and notes ( the Royal Mint ) and our stamps ( the Royal Mail ) have the Monarch’s image on. It’s the Royal Navy, and the Royal Airforce - the Monarch is head of all the military. They are the head of the Church of England, which, though we are by and large an irreligious country now, still has an official role - the bishops sit in the House of Lords. Even a prison sentence is ‘being detained at His/Her Majesty’s Pleasure ‘ in a prison eg in HMP ( His Majesty’s Prison) Wormwood Scrubs. There’s many more examples.

They aren’t ‘public employees who work for the people of the UK’ in that sense - a British citizen is a subject of the Monarch, and those who gain citizenship other than by birth, have to swear an oath of allegiance to the monarch as part of the process. A British passport is issued in the name of the King or Queen.

It’s deeply woven into into our public life - the concept of the monarchy needs to be separated out from the members of family in place at any one time, though this twerp is doing his very best to bring both down.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It looks like he has always been devoid of compassion and empathy. Even when he is looking back he isn't showing any remorse about how badly he acted towards her, he is bragging about how he mocked her and how good it felt.

Everything about this book, his interviews and comments is showing him in a really bad light. He is coming across as a bitter, vindictive and nasty piece of work.

and attending royal events is an honour. He doesn't deserve to be included.
A family funeral is different.
Coronation, nah, he can feck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
hole doesn’t even recognise the KV is supposed to be CAVE as in cave (canem) beware (of the dog)

We did used to say 'cave' at school if a teacher was coming and we didn't want to be seen or given a chore or task to do. It was pronounced Kah Vee. It just meant 'BEWARE!' or scatter before you get seen or start some diversionary tactics.
And of course naughty boys and girls would say it if prefects or teachers were coming and about to catch them doing something punishable.

Reactions: 31
Celebitchy is ripping Catherine apart for saying that therapy doesn't work for everybody. There's so much hatred that it's disturbing.
I really despise Celebitchy. Used to be quite a fun gossip site. Now just pushes hatred.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Regardless of Spare, the Telegraph allowing the Bryoni fawning, even after directly traveling to Montecito (one wonders who paid for it) is a indicator of pressure tactics if nothing else.
That thing shouldn't have passed New Idea levels .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
But H wants an apology from the RF for what they supposedly did to his wife. Whatever can this be? The clown Prince should just come out and say it, not keep it as his little secret to be used for future money making. It's probably something as trivial as the ho having second choice of designer clothes as revealed recently. He's had long enough to change his ways. There should be no reconciliation, ever. KC needs to realise he will lose the support of the people if he allows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just had an idle thought Could the rumors of him being in Canada be true and the reason behind it being his visa expired and he was going to be deported I know wishful thinking on my part 😎🤭🤭🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.