Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could also be that TW did got pregnant and miscarried and the surrogate was also pregnant at the same time
I think the miscarriage was an invention because they wanted people to pay attention to them
I feel bad for Zara Tindall as she had announced she was pregnant and then had a miscarriage

Also, if you read Gyles Brandeth book about the Queen, it says she had a miscarriage too
It makes me annoyed that those two c***s are passing the family's pain as their own to make money 🤬🤬😡😡

Reactions: 35
Surely KC3 doesn't want to reconcile with someone who called Camilla a villain?

Reactions: 30
I agree with @Ndrangheta
I will be done with the Royals if Harold gets away with his treacherous ways, attempts to stifle the press and insults to the British people. I can understand Charles wanting to reconcile with his son on a personal level but certainly not in terms of the traitor being given any royal duties. His goose is cooked with the general public and there's no way back now. Charles is seriously risking the monarchy being kicked to the kerb by the public if he gives into blackmail.
Mmmmmm I distrust this sort of planting of news. I think this is TRF trying to keep the narrative that Harold will always have the possibility of coming back "to the family", not the institution. There is one curious detail, though. It's all about reconcilation with Harold, and Harold alone. TW is not mentioned as a party for the conversations. I think this says a lot about where TRF stands towards Harold.

I know that he has been acting as a traitor and a reek. But I think we can all also agree that his mental health is very worrying. I believe that trying to coincide the timings of coronation with "peace talks" is a) because it may be the only time Aitch agrees to come to the UK and b) because by now we know that if not attending they will try and pull god knows what kind of scandalous stunt to overshadow it. I wouldn't be surprised if KC3 is also being pressed by PM and Government about this whole issue, as Harold has been targeting not only his family but also the British people and the British institutions.

Reactions: 24
I agree with @Ndrangheta
I will be done with the Royals if Harold gets away with his treacherous ways, attempts to stifle the press and insults to the British people. I can understand Charles wanting to reconcile with his son on a personal level but certainly not in terms of the traitor being given any royal duties. His goose is cooked with the general public and there's no way back now. Charles is seriously risking the monarchy being kicked to the kerb by the public if he gives into blackmail.
Completely agree Scotch. This is a state occasion not a family one, paid for by us the taxpayers.

Where is KC loyalty to his subjects- us?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If they bring Harry and Meg back into the fold that's me done with the Royal Family for good. What kind of message does that send? Always give into bullies? No thank you very much. I'll become a staunch anti-monarchist.
They won’t be allowed back into the fold they can’t be trusted.

Reactions: 23
Do we know when Smeg will be releasing her me me meagain memoir. Will it be one of the Wales children's birthdays or dun dun dah the Coronation.
oooh good idea, i wonder if there will be a rush to release something on the coronation to try and take away the RF's limelight

Reactions: 11
Who do we think is behind the Oprah interview disappearing? Harkles or Oprah? It seems strange to be that they stand behind everything they’ve said yet it’s not easily viewed anymore?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Remember that beautiful rainbow that appeared at the Queen’s funeral?
I reckon if the evil two come to the coronation there will be thunder and lightning as they get off the plane
Imagine they get struck by lightening.. Meg first,she will say it’s the UKs fault and the cloud Is racist for striking her down 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not believe for one moment that there are any reconciliation talks because the RF know anything that is said to Hazzno will end up in book 2.
Even if there were reconciliation talks, I wouldn’t see it as the end to the monarchy, which I feel will outlive us all.

Unless the 'reconciliation' will be linked to a very tight NDA. However, I doubt H & especially M would go for that as a condition for any reconciliation or invite to the Coronation.

Reactions: 13
I agree with @Ndrangheta
Charles would look pretty stupid if he gave him Royal roles, after making it clear in his ascendancy speech that their lives were overseas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree Scotch. This is a state occasion not a family one, paid for by us the taxpayers.

Where is KC loyalty to his subjects- us?
Wonder if Andrew will be at the ceremony?
Maybe that massive candle that's been posted in here a few times will be placed in front of the 3 seats intended for Andrew and the Harkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Oh Stacey 🤦🏻‍♀️. Don’t tell me you’re a supporter of these two Morons. It seems like you are. I think you’re in the wrong thread dear. He has put his family his own kids at risk with his taliban comments he’s really keeping them safe isn’t he. As for the rest of the book it’s a pile of tit and it’s all lies 🙄 he won’t donate all the money that’s a pile of tit.. off you pop now to the other thread. 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.