Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
More stories like this should be sought & printed.
Reek is an entitled, spoilt twat.

Screenshot_20230114-123209.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
The Cambridge kids are absolutely fine Harold. Safe and well cared for. Surrounded by a loving family. They don’t need your concern.
How are yours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

wibble

VIP Member
"That night I knew. I felt all of history converge. This was the room in which Queen Ann died, I sniffed the sheets. They were fresh, untainted by the past. Meghan emerged from the bathroom in her honeymoon attire. Her ivory skin shimmered in the shafted moonlight. Her fecund breasts like two packed snowballs. My mind journeyed back to the happy days: before the crash. When I was young and free. When I would pelt the special needs kids with snowballs as they waited for the school mini-bus. I was determined to make my love just as wet. But then I felt it. "What's wrong?" asked my love. "Nothing", I replied. not wanting to admit that I once more felt the coldness of snow in the palm of my hand - and felt the red rage - "nothing," I said again, drinking in the alabastar perfection of her skin, "you... you..." - the coldness on my palm - the fable of memory - my todger now cured and erect enough to hang a rugger soaked towel on - "you look so beautiful my ebony queen." She smiled. "Like... like..." my mind raced: I reached into the universe, hoping for the moon to guide my tongue to eloquence... "you are like a newly plastered ceiling.""

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

carolinew

VIP Member
I don't really care about a lot of the trivial lies in the book. The thing I find most alarming is the nasty way he speaks about people - press and courtiers giving them horrible names (pustule, etc). He sounds really psychotic spiteful and evil. The people in question must be mortified and I really hope that someone he's attacked in the book Sues him or fights back.
The most horrifying thing in the book for me (among all the horrifying things - there are so many to choose from) is when he said he allowed his father to live instead of blowing up his Audi with him in it. Nothing's more psychotic than that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
I literally cannot bear to look at this smug tw@ts face when he thinks he's outwitted the purposely chosen tame interviewers with answers to their pre submitted questions: 'Did Meg say they were racist?' Like a spoilt millionaire paying to shoot drugged tigers in an enclosure and feeling like the big man. Absolute knob.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Interesting tweet that sets out exactly how privileged Haz actually was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Just when you think he can't shock you any more, he does!!!

The veiled threats of I've got more stuff I can say 😡😡😡

And then the 'I want an apology for my wife' For what??? Not sharing lip gloss???

And all that stuff about protecting George, Charlotte and Louis 😱😱😱 Away and protect your own weans from yourself!!! Maniac!!!

I initially felt that they had to be invited to the coronation cos of how bad it look if they weren't. Now however, I think the RF would be mental to allow them anywhere near any future Royal Events. And I don't think anyone would blame them.

Yes Haznuts, that smell of burning are all your bridges going up in flames. I really, really, really hope she's worth it!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Haz is enjoying himself, this is the most attention he has ever had in his entire, neady, beady eyed life. Hearing the bitter, angry, jealous, vicious bitter, did I say bitter? man speaking of his happiness is both hilarious and sad.
Needy and beady. He really is a beady-eyed cunt isn't he. Pdina on YT made a great point when she said he is just a very uninteresting man and the only way he can make himself interesting is by attacking people who actually are, ie: his family. He's PATHETIC. He's sold his whole family down the river for 5 minutes of fame and a lot of money. It's DISGUSTING. I don't see how anyone can not see this.

Now lecturing his brother and sister-in-law on how to raise their children? OUTRAGEOUS. Focus on your own family you sad wanker. When the HELL is this tosser going to be taken-down for fucks sake? When is the text to Meghan's father going to be leaked? When are the people who were bullied at the palace going to get their turn to speak 'their truth'? I'm SICK. OF. THIS. I want him to be shutdown, smacked-down, and have his pale ginger ass handed to him on a plate.

Aaarrghgh ... it's getting to me now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Random thought:
There were newspaper reports (just searched - late 2017, then up to mid-2018, Katie Nicholl wrote an article for Vanity Fair in April '18 where she references she wrote this in her book about the couple too) before they got married about Harold becoming more clean-living, thanks to 43's intervention and influence. Part of it was him giving up smoking.
So, he gave up smoking but carries on with drugs?
And "clean-living", "health focussed" 43 doesn't have a problem with this?
Another point in divorce filings?

GB News Headliners. Is Nick secretly a tattler, sounds like he could be

Way to make it easy for Taliban-sympathisers to figure out which house is yours, you stupid cunt 🤦‍♀️
No wonder he didn't care for the idea of relinquishing the titles. Bit awks to do so when you have royal monogrammed bed linen, blankets, cushions, fridge, bedhead, toiletries, notepads, passport cases, bottle openers, phone cases, front door mats...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don't really care about a lot of the trivial lies in the book. The thing I find most alarming is the nasty way he speaks about people - press and courtiers giving them horrible names (pustule, etc). He sounds really psychotic spiteful and evil. The people in question must be mortified and I really hope that someone he's attacked in the book Sues him or fights back.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

LadyBee_Aus

Weeeeeeee! Jumping up and down my title was voted in (even though I found it online 😬), thank you!

On a serious note, I assert once more, that ol’ Haz, Prince of Cringe, displays drug induced paranoia and delusions… he is even quite upfront and comfortable admitting his “truth” often varies!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers. I just caught up with overnight posts!

It my birthday today so I'm treating myself to a Harkle free day!

Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Keeeep tattling! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

wibble

VIP Member
One last one...

"Catherine never loved my brother. She tolerated his presence - for one reason, and one reason only: to be near me. I told her it could never work. Told her that I could never do that to my brother. Though she agreed Willy is a balding coot, who will never amount to much, she finally relented. Had to accept that the candle in her window would not be requited. For I was, and am, a man of honour, and of duty, and above all else - self sacrifice.

When I was in Afghanistan - heroically serving my Queen, my people and the nation I love - she would write to me: write to me - ten, twenty, one hundred times a day. At first I kept these indisretions in a sock; then a shoebox, but soon I was forced to employ a crate in which the base KFC came.

I knew I could not let her expressions of love fall into the hands of the Taliban - or worse the British Press. But, I was in possession of so much perfumed paper that the bad guys could smell our position from five miles away. And it took half the regiment to move the crate around,

Burning the letters would only have released the contents into the universe. A Gurkha, called Sergeant Slanty, (or something like that) told me that smoke is like wifi; and the British Press can tap into the privacy of the imporatnt through their chimney. I would have dismissed this, but then I remembered what Jo Rogan (before I cancelled him) had said about Santa Claus. I couldn't risk it. As Catherine had told me repeatedly what she would do if she ever had to leave my brother - who she was only with, so she could be close to me - and I could not risk what happened to Fergie my mother, happening to her.

I... leaked the story of my being in Afghanistan to a German magazine. Not the gentlemanly thing to do, I know. And something completely against my nature and my code of ethics. But the smell of Catherine's perfumed billet-doux had started to cause casualties among the ranks.

Thankfully for the sake of successful operations in Afghanistan I was withdrawn from the line. But I still had the problem of Catherine's correspondence, If the British Press got hold of even one of her letters expressing her deep and passionate love for me, and the disgust she felt when my brother touched her, or came near her: and how she wished he were me - it would be the end of the monarchy - and quite possibly her mother's party business too.

Then one night, in my lonely sangar, I sensed a smell that was not Catherine's scent. At first I didn't know what it was. But as it grew stronger, I looked up and saw an orb of bright light. My eyes were dazzled. When they cleared, I saw my mother, dressed in a white off-the-shoulder Givanchy dress and upon her head she wore The Greville Emerald Kokoshnik tiara. Attending her were six cherubs, none wore tights, and all were perfectly happy with the tailoring of their dresses.

"Fear not," said Diana, for I was sore afraid - my sangar being a bachelor pad, and my mother was always keen on me keeping my room tidy (not easy with a slovenly brother like mine, who was always taking my things and never putting them back in the right place). "For I bring tidings of great joy. Harry you are favoured among men. You must build an Ark, and there store the letters of Catherine. You must make it of wood from the shittim tree. It shall be 2+1⁄2 cubits in length, 1+1⁄2 cubits breadth, and 1+1⁄2 cubits height. The whole shall be guilded in the finest gold - recently sold off cheap by Gordon Brown - and four rings shall be attached to each corner, so that the whole may be carried on poles. And on the lid two cheribum shall act as guardian's and protect Catherine's unquenchable secret love for you (and not William - who I also don't love anymore) from the British Press."

I set to work immediately. And soon it was done.

Of course it was all very hush hush. But that is the truth of what happened in Afghanistan. And anyone who says I was playing on my X-box (which by then had been released, thank you very much) are lying.

And yes, I do still have the receipts.

But for the sake of Catherine's children - who are really mine, which is why I want to save them - I shall never reveal the true story
."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
He is not saying "he had so much they had to cut half of the book". We already know that about 10% was CUT by the legal team. We also know that he already made an effort to have enough, and coherent, material for both the Netflix reality show and the novel book. What he is saying to the world, but mainly to TRF, is "you either give me what I want - the 50/50 so they can get money and some events for the Monarchy and also get money and exposure from commercial ventures - or I will spin and/or create new stories to drag you".

This is 100% blackmail. He is also trying, forcing, to have a reaction from William, pushing Kate narratives and now the children.

What Aitch is failing to understand is that the book's and book tour biggest victim is himself. His credibility and popularity is at an all time low. Also, guess who will suffer the most if he keeps talking about how he bullied staff from his school or even his penis being frozen: his kids. Instead of worrying about the POW children he should be worried how HIS kids are going to feel, being raised by narcissist pariahs that trashed their families for money. That's generational pain, right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 77