Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think is behind the Oprah interview disappearing? Harkles or Oprah? It seems strange to be that they stand behind everything they’ve said yet it’s not easily viewed anymore?!
the transcript is still online!

Reactions: 15
He thought Mrs. Browns Boys was funny enough to put in one of his Madea films...that says all you need to know about him.
I had never heard of Tyler Perry till he provided bed, board and security for ginge and cringe. Never seen any of his shows or heard of Madea.

I did watch the Mrs Brown one (cos we're big Mrs Brown fans - saw it the first night they played glasgow - back when they were funny)

But jings it was bad. Even me and the old dear didn't make it to the end. And we'll watch any rubbish.

Ive no idea how this guy has become a billionaire - a flaming billionaire - doing a bad impression of Martin Lawrence in Big Momma's House.

Which was just an impression of Robin Williams sublime Mrs Doubtfure.

Reactions: 29
As I said, the men in grey suits know better than I and I trust them more than the machinations of Meghan. I don't worry about the long game I think the Royal Family will win out in the end ... but I hate the thought of Harry's smug face laughing and saying: "Look, I'm winning here and they are scared of me". Ugh ... makes me feel ill.
Same here. Give him an inch and you're basically giving him the circumference of the earth in PR terms.

The DM have picked up on Roya's article and, as usual, the comments are a better read.

IMO, KC3 needs to be very, very careful. He's popular, but not that popular, and it could turn negative very quickly for him. A lot of people are pointing out that Harold doesn't just have a major beef with the RF. He's gone after, and insulted, the public too. And shouldn't our opinions matter? This is going to be a State occasion, not a feelgood family reunion.

People are also horrified about the story of Harold hitting his RPO. That's physical abuse of someone in the role of an employee. Also, drunken assault of an on-duty Police Officer. Ordinary people do time for that.

Harold is presenting himself as such a nasty piece of work, I'm actually becoming increasingly alarmed and horrified at how much the RF covered it up. And misled us that he was fun, cheeky and heroic. I don't blame William. He was either too young or had no real authority. But I do blame KC3 and even HM for what Harold's become. They created a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Harry… shush!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Thank you, don’t ever let anyone put you in the corner again 💪🏼 Spray it loud bruv

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even the Duke of Windsor was invited to the Queens Coronation, so those two will also be there (and should be as his son, but that’s it)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely KC3 doesn't want to reconcile with someone who called Camilla a villain?
I think he referred to her as the villain, back in the day. Which is true, because she nost definitely was. It took me a good 10 years after Diana died, for me to even begin to start coming around. And she's nothing to do with me 😏

Reactions: 14
Same here. Give him an inch and you're basically giving him the circumference of the earth in PR terms.

The DM have picked up on Roya's article and, as usual, the comments are a better read.

IMO, KC3 needs to be very, very careful. He's popular, but not that popular, and it could turn negative very quickly for him. A lot of people are pointing out that Harold doesn't just have a major beef with the RF. He's gone after, and insulted, the public too. And shouldn't our opinions matter? This is going to be a State occasion, not a feelgood family reunion.

People are also horrified about the story of Harold hitting his RPO. That's physical abuse of someone in the role of an employee. Also, drunken assault of an on-duty Police Officer. Ordinary people do time for that.

Harold is presenting himself as such a nasty piece of work, I'm actually becoming increasingly alarmed and horrified at how much the RF covered it up. And misled us that he was fun, cheeky and heroic. I don't blame William. He was either too young or had no real authority. But I do blame KC3 and even HM for what Harold's become. They created a monster.

I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?

Reactions: 12
"The rat was back. I waited until Cress went to the loo - to sort herself out. The rifle was a present from the Sultan of Oman. I positioned myself on the sofa, and took aim. The little bugger was eating out of the dog bowl, My breathing slackened, as I felt time stand still - the pad of my finger whitened as applied pressure to the trigger. I knew this had to be a clean kill. The gunshot rang through the house. I caught the rat square between the buttocks, the bullet ripping through the guts, traveling up the sinister arch of it's spine, then exiting it's chest and lodging in the skirting board.

Before I had chance to enjoy my kill, Cress scuttled down the stairs. "What the F," she said. "Why are you firing a gun in the house?" "It's not a house, it's a cottage," I coolly countered - peeling myself from the sofa, and innocently replacing the gun on it's stand on top of the television. Cress watched me with concern. This pleased me because it meant she hadn't seen the rat: now dead. That would have blown my chance for nooky. "Is that thing loaded?" she asked. "I don't fire blanks," I replied, crossing the room for a kiss. Cress was reluctant. I wondered if she'd fitted her coil - or whatever it was she'd been doing in the little room. The kiss was less than spectacular.

Breaking away from me, Cress perched on the sofa. Sensing she needed lubrication I went to the kitchen. As I fished the Stolly from the freezer I poked the rat with my toe. It had somehow managed to get past the Fruit Corner pot I had super-glued over the hole. It was a male. I stared into the raven marble of it's eye. It spoke to me of nothing - of the great beyond - of the eternal void that awaits us all - of when the fan stops when you switch off the X-box: game over.

"Harry?" she said, when I returned, "do you want to have children?" "Don't you want a drink first?" I asked, unsure if I had misread the signals. "I can take the bottle upstairs with us if you want." Cress shook her head, "I don't mean that. Anyway, I'm on the blob." "Oh," I said, sitting beside her. "Drinks it is." I added, hiding my disappointment. I poured two glasses and gave her one - 'it was all I would be giving her that night' I thought. "Have you ever got a girl pregnant?" The question combined the impact of the liquor made me splutter, the splutter became a cough, and almost left me choking. "Of course I have." "Have you?" "No of course not." "What never?" "Well maybe. How would I know?" "They would tell you." "Who would?" "The woman - women - girls - it doesn't matter if you have." "Well I haven't. Now drink up. And let's have another."

I could tell I was in for a rough night. Cress was always quiet when she was thinking. Thankfully Sky was showing re-runs of Tenko. I rolled a spliff. Cress had changed. She said she had stopped smoking tobacco. She didn't seem that keen on drink either - said it hardened the uterus. I didn't know what she was talking about. But I kept my composure - stayed calm and polite - hoping for a blow job, or at least a bit of hand relief. Though she blew that, and any chance of seeing my todger that night, when in the middle of scene in which Mrs Van Meyer was arguing with Stephanie Beacham about rice, she asked, "if you've never got a girl pregnant, how do you know you can?"

"Of course I can. I just chose not to," I stated. "I just never met a girl who would let me... I mean, I have just never met the right girl... I mean..." I could feel the embarrassment flushing my cheeks. The dope had yet to kick in, and the drink was only just reaching my veins. Unable to think straight I stabbed for answers. Half formed thoughts impotently poured from my lips but never reached a period. Ironic in the circumstances. Willy never faced this torment. Cress would never undermine Willy's manhood like this. She would just look at his kids and know. But then he didn't have amber pubes. He was all green down there, ready to go - just like my ancestor Victoria - and no one would dare undermine him in this way.

She left at the turn of morning. When the the darkness of deep night settles in a band on the Surrey hills. I listened to the whistling of a lamplighter wending his weary way home, and wondered if he had children. Wondered if he had faced these questions. These insults upon his manly vigour - just for the crime of passing thirty. Tossing the Stolly bottle into the bin, I noticed again the rat. I did consider leaving it for Vera, my woman-who-does, just in case I slept through the alarm again.

But that night something within me had changed. It was as if my mother's hand had touched me, for I felt her presence once more. I took the rat and thanked him, his blood now cold upon my guilty fingers. All of my life, until that point, had been in death's shadow: the polo club, Afghanistan, the urinals at Eton. I resolved to change. To choose life.

And with that I threw the rat in the bin."
This is brilliant 👏👏👏👏😆 😆 you wibble are a genius. I want more please 😆

Reactions: 19
"The rat was back. I waited until Cress went to the loo - to sort herself out. The rifle was a present from the Sultan of Oman. I positioned myself on the sofa, and took aim. The little bugger was eating out of the dog bowl, My breathing slackened, as I felt time stand still - the pad of my finger whitened as applied pressure to the trigger. I knew this had to be a clean kill. The gunshot rang through the house. I caught the rat square between the buttocks, the bullet ripping through the guts, traveling up the sinister arch of it's spine, then exiting it's chest and lodging in the skirting board.

Before I had chance to enjoy my kill, Cress scuttled down the stairs. "What the F," she said. "Why are you firing a gun in the house?" "It's not a house, it's a cottage," I coolly countered - peeling myself from the sofa, and innocently replacing the gun on it's stand on top of the television. Cress watched me with concern. This pleased me because it meant she hadn't seen the rat: now dead. That would have blown my chance for nooky. "Is that thing loaded?" she asked. "I don't fire blanks," I replied, crossing the room for a kiss. Cress was reluctant. I wondered if she'd fitted her coil - or whatever it was she'd been doing in the little room. The kiss was less than spectacular.

Breaking away from me, Cress perched on the sofa. Sensing she needed lubrication I went to the kitchen. As I fished the Stolly from the freezer I poked the rat with my toe. It had somehow managed to get past the Fruit Corner pot I had super-glued over the hole. It was a male. I stared into the raven marble of it's eye. It spoke to me of nothing - of the great beyond - of the eternal void that awaits us all - of when the fan stops when you switch off the X-box: game over.

"Harry?" she said, when I returned, "do you want to have children?" "Don't you want a drink first?" I asked, unsure if I had misread the signals. "I can take the bottle upstairs with us if you want." Cress shook her head, "I don't mean that. Anyway, I'm on the blob." "Oh," I said, sitting beside her. "Drinks it is." I added, hiding my disappointment. I poured two glasses and gave her one - 'it was all I would be giving her that night' I thought. "Have you ever got a girl pregnant?" The question combined the impact of the liquor made me splutter, the splutter became a cough, and almost left me choking. "Of course I have." "Have you?" "No of course not." "What never?" "Well maybe. How would I know?" "They would tell you." "Who would?" "The woman - women - girls - it doesn't matter if you have." "Well I haven't. Now drink up. And let's have another."

I could tell I was in for a rough night. Cress was always quiet when she was thinking. Thankfully Sky was showing re-runs of Tenko. I rolled a spliff. Cress had changed. She said she had stopped smoking tobacco. She didn't seem that keen on drink either - said it hardened the uterus. I didn't know what she was talking about. But I kept my composure - stayed calm and polite - hoping for a blow job, or at least a bit of hand relief. Though she blew that, and any chance of seeing my todger that night, when in the middle of scene in which Mrs Van Meyer was arguing with Stephanie Beacham about rice, she asked, "if you've never got a girl pregnant, how do you know you can?"

"Of course I can. I just chose not to," I stated. "I just never met a girl who would let me... I mean, I have just never met the right girl... I mean..." I could feel the embarrassment flushing my cheeks. The dope had yet to kick in, and the drink was only just reaching my veins. Unable to think straight I stabbed for answers. Half formed thoughts impotently poured from my lips but never reached a period. Ironic in the circumstances. Willy never faced this torment. Cress would never undermine Willy's manhood like this. She would just look at his kids and know. But then he didn't have amber pubes. He was all green down there, ready to go - just like my ancestor Victoria - and no one would dare undermine him in this way.

She left at the turn of morning. When the the darkness of deep night settles in a band on the Surrey hills. I listened to the whistling of a lamplighter wending his weary way home, and wondered if he had children. Wondered if he had faced these questions. These insults upon his manly vigour - just for the crime of passing thirty. Tossing the Stolly bottle into the bin, I noticed again the rat. I did consider leaving it for Vera, my woman-who-does, just in case I slept through the alarm again.

But that night something within me had changed. It was as if my mother's hand had touched me, for I felt her presence once more. I took the rat and thanked him, his blood now cold upon my guilty fingers. All of my life, until that point, had been in death's shadow: the polo club, Afghanistan, the urinals at Eton. I resolved to change. To choose life.

And with that I threw the rat in the bin."
Wow.

Just wow.
I don't quite know where to start so I'll just leave it at WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

'i certainly have no plans of writing, i think its the most dreadful thing to do'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The timeline given by Smegz of the alleged ‘miscarriage’ and the girl’s birth is impossible. She said the boy child was 18 months old when she ‘miscarried’, and the girl child was born less than 7 months later, she also said the girl was 10 days past her due date. This does not add up. I am single with no little ones so I don't know if a woman can recover from a miscarriage, including D&C, get pregnant (at 40+) and give birth to a full term baby all in a mere 7 months. I could be wrong, but I did take plenty of biology classes in HS and college, and that's not what they taught us.
Now why haven't one of the newsagents discovered this and talked about it? I am going to look at these dates myself tomorrow. This is really bad surely.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?
Yup, according to extracts from his book on here, when drunk, after driving through the tunnel where his mother died in Paris.

He makes it into a joke.....I doubt his bodyguard felt the same!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
But the Duke of Windsor didn't give interviews and trash his family
He did indeed, not as nastily as Harry, but oh was he a hotbed of bullshit in Paris society. And a Nazi...

He wasn't invited I don't believe but 1953 was a different world of deference and no internet and social media!

Reactions: 17
On a brighter note , at least the Harry & Meghan series has now dropped out of the top ten TV on Netflix .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooooo……. I had drinks last night with a friend. All started well but ended with a heated disagreement over spare and the TW. I shut that witch down don’t worry guys!!

I’m wondering if our new poster may or may not be my friend 🤔But she is bleeping lying to you all she has NOT read the Harry book!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.