Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read about the “reconciliation talks”
Sorry if I’m late posting, but if this is true then the RF are fools.
Surely they know that all they’d be doing would be writing the weasel’s next book for him??
Or is it just protect the Monarchy at all costs, so they’re planning on effectively buying him off?

Reactions: 20
Over the last few days, the more I've read and seen from Harry, the more i think he's unbelievably unwell. He has met someone who thrives off another's trauma and uses it to control them. She is keeping him in victim mode, as are his therapists and his circle of enablers (he thinks they're friends).

But then i thought, if my family member was trapped in a cult, suffering (possible) psychosis and paranoia amongst MANY other things, maybe I'd reach out to them too.
I don’t believe a word of the reconciliation crap - it’s straight out of the Sussex camp as always. They still haven’t learned that their idiotic tactic of announcing/“leaking” what they want and hoping the RF will go along with it doesn’t work. (They should have learned from Di who did the same to try and keep Princess of Wales but had it massively backfire when the Queen promptly took her up on the suggestion and removed her HRH - as mother of a king they’d been planning to give her HRH Princess Di in her own right! 🤣)

I did think at one time that at least Sparry would have to be at the coronation but now I no longer think either will be there. Whatever excuse is given doesn’t matter. If they use the Churchill option to have govt and security services be the official reason, fine. It allows for a private rescue attempt on Sparry years from now as it technically hasn’t come from Charles (though we all know it has really).

He does clearly need help and to get the hell off all the drugs he’s on. But there is zero point in the RF trying to help while he’s still with her. Charles still loves his son I’m sure and will probably reach out in the future privately but it won’t be until the divorce is final. He will never again be trusted to be a working royal - hopefully they’ll pack him off to Botswana and let Teej and Mike babysit him for the rest of his life!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They're not welcome in the UK. They're arguably a security risk given Harry's comments about the Taliban which he absolutely didn't make even though he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If KC takes that awful pair back into the fold (or even just Harry and gives him a prominent role again) we should just rename this thread "abolish the monarchy" and be done with them. He's not just Pa taking back his wayward son - he's the king for god's sake and has to think of the opinions of everyone. KC had better not turn into the lily-livered embarrassment that I think he could be capable of becoming in these "peace talks".
Or we could name it: We want William as our King

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have fallen waaaay behind as usual💀

Just wanted to say, Harry demanding an apology from the RF is akin to Putin demanding an apology from Zelenskey for having the AUDACITY to defend Ukraine against Russia.

Harry really takes the absolute piss.

FB_IMG_1673773422615.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
When PP handed the military patronages he held over to Hazno it was reported that he said to him ‘Now don’t f**k this up’ or words to that effect. PP had his card marked, he knew what Hazno was like long before we all knew, he was probably also aware of his drug taking. Even he hoped that by giving him these patronages it would help H mature and act responsibly. It seems every member of the RF tried to help him one way or another.

It’s telling that the thing that hurt Hazno most was when these patronages were taken off him by TQ when he stepped down from royal duties.

Reactions: 33
The timeline given by Smegz of the alleged ‘miscarriage’ and the girl’s birth is impossible. She said the boy child was 18 months old when she ‘miscarried’, and the girl child was born less than 7 months later, she also said the girl was 10 days past her due date. This does not add up. I am single with no little ones so I don't know if a woman can recover from a miscarriage, including D&C, get pregnant (at 40+) and give birth to a full term baby all in a mere 7 months. I could be wrong, but I did take plenty of biology classes in HS and college, and that's not what they taught us.
It could also be that TW did got pregnant and miscarried and the surrogate was also pregnant at the same time

Reactions: 13
If you are using a surrogate and you tell people you are pregnant than I guess you have to miscarry too. Maybe that explains it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He does clearly need help and to get the hell off all the drugs he’s on. But there is zero point in the RF trying to help while he’s still with her. Charles still loves his son I’m sure and will probably reach out in the future privately but it won’t be until the divorce is final. He will never again be trusted to be a working royal - hopefully they’ll pack him off to Botswana and let Teej and Mike babysit him for the rest of his life!
Do you mean Mike Tindall? Poor Zara, she would probably like to keep him at home!

Maybe they should do a survey in the armed forces, offering loads of money to look after Harry
And, when everybody refuses say: Sorry Harry, it looks like you are on your own!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with @Ndrangheta
I will be done with the Royals if Harold gets away with his treacherous ways, attempts to stifle the press and insults to the British people. I can understand Charles wanting to reconcile with his son on a personal level but certainly not in terms of the traitor being given any royal duties. His goose is cooked with the general public and there's no way back now. Charles is seriously risking the monarchy being kicked to the kerb by the public if he gives into blackmail.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Please, they have been speaking out since 2019: In South Africa (Tom Bradby Interview) and in a Five-Friend People Magazine Article.

Then they spoke out in 2020 via a whole website (sussexroyal.com).

Then they spoke out in 2021 via an Oprah Interview.

Then they spoke out in 2022 via a Podcast and a Six-Part Netflix Show.

2023 they are now speaking out via a book and several high-profile interviews.

It's only January. We are sick.

Let's not act like they were silenced. They have been speaking out forever.

Blast from a few days ago:

Indeed.
They have been speaking out constantly and giving their side of the story.
Their side is the only side we have heard because the Royal family cannot speak out.

Having to maintain a dignified silence is the price the RF pay for their privileged status and money.

Reactions: 26
"Each candle represents a familial relationship that once burned bright"
candle.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you mean Mike Tindall? Poor Zara, she would probably like to keep him at home!

Maybe they should do a survey in the armed forces, offering loads of money to look after Harry
And, when everybody refuses say: Sorry Harry, it looks like you are on your own!
No, not Tindall:

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 09.31.44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we know when Smeg will be releasing her me me meagain memoir. Will it be one of the Wales children's birthdays or dun dun dah the Coronation.
God help her if she goes after the wales children. She would need more than protection. We all already know whatever she plans to
Come out with will be bullshit.

Reactions: 25
Roya can get a bit sugary on occasion.

Doesn't she sometimes go on CBS with Gayle King?

This may possibly be a wishful-thinking leak from the Harkles.

I'll be finished with KC3 if it's remotely true. Poor William and Kate. How much more can they be expected to take? Especially after this latest crap about their kids. Just so KC3 can play Happy Families at the Coronation with the renegade twit he clearly prefers over his long-suffering heir.

Any discussions/reconciliation efforts that don't give Harold exactly what he wants will just end up being discussed on Oprah, 60 Minutes, Netflix et al. Again.

Sandringham Summit: The Sequel. Rinse and repeat until Hazza's basically de-facto Head of the Commonwealth, or something similar. Or Duke of Edinburgh.

Madness. The country doesn't deserve this. :sick:
Surely KC3 realised that the return of the two most disliked (bar Andrew - but in some demographics more disliked than Andrew) would damage the monarchy more than these two lying grifters?

How could they justify giving a drug addict a key role such as head of Commonwealth. Why would he store up such huge problems for William’s reign? Whatever KC3’s feelings about Sparry they have to think about the future of the Monarchy.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.