Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyler Perry being offended by his gardener or housekeeper getting yelled at is a stretch TBH. He’s the same dude that screwed an entire writing staff out of residuals by firing them all right before syndication and naming himself as sole writer. He’s also the same dude who has said others don’t work up to his standards which is why he allegedly solely writes his trash Madea movies and got into a fairly public feud with Spike Lee when he criticized his work (at the time it was said Tyler was so spoiled and entitled no one else would dare criticize his work and Spike was pretty much the only person with the balls and ability to tit on him in public).

I truly think the Perry kicked them out for bullying is a troll at this point. He’s a bully himself.
He thought Mrs. Browns Boys was funny enough to put in one of his Madea films...that says all you need to know about him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sarah Vine wrote a piece on what I was thinking:

View attachment 1883795

It is very curious that she's so quiet!

According to Crazy Days and Nights, she was demanding a helicopter take her away from the Montecito floods, but who really knows what the story is ...
She is probably back in Montecito sweeping mud out of the mansion. Believe me, having lived through a house flooding, IT STINKS.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The reconciliation article does say that both sides have to admit fault and that Harry has to sit down and stop talking. He isn’t going to do either of those things as he wants an apology and doesn’t feel any remorse so the talks are bit going to happen.
As I said, the men in grey suits know better than I and I trust them more than the machinations of Meghan. I don't worry about the long game I think the Royal Family will win out in the end ... but I hate the thought of Harry's smug face laughing and saying: "Look, I'm winning here and they are scared of me". Ugh ... makes me feel ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Aren't the free audible books counted in that, or is it just printed. Hope every one returns tham as not fit for use. Too rough on bum.
I have no doubt it sold well on the first day of release BUT I feel sure sales would sloooow right down. If you really wanted it you would buy it asap. If you didnt want it you wouldn't buy it BUT if you were undecided you would (surely) get the freebie audio version. So I can't see sales continuing at that same, or even close to that same pace.

Reactions: 21
She is probably back in Montecito sweeping mud out of the mansion. Believe me, having lived through a house flooding, IT STINKS.
You're kidding, right? She wouldn't lower herself to sweep up mud - that's what she pays other people to do. Only thing she does is throw it at people.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In my dreams the RF asks them to come to the bargaining table to iron things out…
(With a RF live hidden camera crew.)
When the Gruesomes start listing their grievances, they’re made aware that this is live TV!
Richard Cranium blows a gasket and screams about doing things privately!
Then? Princess Anne reminds them the book changed everything, she looks straight into the camera and yells,
“Live from New York! It’s Saturday night!!” 😆
(
That’s how ridiculous this claim of ironing things out is! Another words, it’s BS🙄)
I love this especially the bit with Anne yelling to the camera.

Then they all start dancing and H&M try to join in awkwardly like that old clip of her trying to join in with the group on stage, all of whom completely ignore her. 🤣

• Haha
I know someone that has met Spare twice (before TW) in private as a veteran due to injuries suffered in Afghanistan. He says he doesn’t recognise the person on tv and in the book. He’s horrified and feels let down by what’s happened
I suspect the big character change was when he stopped taking his medication and started self medicating.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It rained out here again today and will rain more tomorrow evening through Monday. She’s surely freeloading elsewhere until that’s over. Or they’re enjoying the mountains of free snow (and other substances) all over the various LA Soho houses this weekend at pre-critics bashes.

Reactions: 25
If KC takes that awful pair back into the fold (or even just Harry and gives him a prominent role again) we should just rename this thread "abolish the monarchy" and be done with them. He's not just Pa taking back his wayward son - he's the king for god's sake and has to think of the opinions of everyone. KC had better not turn into the lily-livered embarrassment that I think he could be capable of becoming in these "peace talks".

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If KC takes that awful pair back into the fold (or even just Harry and gives him a prominent role again) we should just rename this thread "abolish the monarchy" and be done with them. He's not just Pa taking back his wayward son - he's the king for god's sake and has to think of the opinions of everyone. KC had better not turn into the lily-livered embarrassment that I think he could be capable of becoming in these "peace talks".
I think the only place KC will take Harry, is to a secure facility.

I do not believe for one moment that there are any reconciliation talks because the RF know anything that is said to Hazzno will end up in book 2.

Even if there were reconciliation talks, I wouldn’t see it as the end to the monarchy, which I feel will outlive us all.

Reactions: 29
There was a post on here a long time ago (and I mean probably 200 threads ago) about her being seen in Rory's hotel suite, she was skulking about pretending she didn't want to be seen etc. I think the poster either worked at the hotel or knew someone that did.

ETA: this was meant as a reply to one of the earlier posts about M & Rory, but I hit the wrong button somehow so it looks a bit random now. Sorry!
yes I remember the post, Do you know if the Hotel she stayed in was in Northern Ireland? there was a BBC programme that followed a the day to day running of a hotel in Northern Ireland they were interviewing staff on various things in relation to their work the topic came up about famous people, Now they didn't say who the so called famous person was just that the seemingly they complained about staff staring at them at this the staff member's said we didn't even have a clue who it was, I hadn't planned to watch the programme and had it on in the background and my ears had pricked up at this part. It made me wonder if the celebrity was Meghan Markle

yes I remember the post, Do you know if the Hotel she stayed in was in Northern Ireland? there was a BBC programme that followed a the day to day running of a hotel in Northern Ireland they were interviewing staff on various things in relation to their work the topic came up about famous people, Now they didn't say who the so called famous person was just that the seemingly they complained about staff staring at them at this the staff member's said we didn't even have a clue who it was, I hadn't planned to watch the programme and had it on in the background and my ears had pricked up at this part. It made me wonder if the celebrity was Meghan Markle
Could it be Ashford Castle? Giles Cohren did that TV show about the most luxurious hotels in the world and they went there.

Reactions: 11
This reminds me of her doing the ad campaign for Reitman's and staying in a hotel in Montreal, complaining about everything and demanding that she use an alias to avoid being bothered by hotel staff, photographers and other guests. The staff said that in French-speaking Montreal no-one even knew who she was. I think that was the time she stole the shoes too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could it be Ashford Castle? Giles Cohren did that TV show about the most luxurious hotels in the world and they went there.
Ive just googled and it was the Europa Hotel Northern Ireland so maybe not luxurious enough for the likes of the Ho!

This reminds me of her doing the ad campaign for Reitman's and staying in a hotel in Montreal, complaining about everything and demanding that she use an alias to avoid being bothered by hotel staff, photographers and other guests. The staff said that in French-speaking Montreal no-one even knew who she was. I think that was the time she stole the shoes too.
this is maybe why I thought it was her

Reactions: 17
Yup, she caught him at just the right time. He would have married the first woman who said yes

View attachment 1883698
If truly not bothered by the upgrades you not mention it.
At all.
If it was just a respect thing then wouldn't you just say "marriage came with respect.....etc" 🤷‍♀️
But then I was raised with "respect is earned, not demanded" an tangerine dreams has 💩 any respect I ever had for him.

Reactions: 19
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Think you’re lost sweetheart. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no doubt it sold well on the first day of release BUT I feel sure sales would sloooow right down. If you really wanted it you would buy it asap. If you didnt want it you wouldn't buy it BUT if you were undecided you would (surely) get the freebie audio version. So I can't see sales continuing at that same, or even close to that same pace.

My local Smiths are already selling it at half price!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.