Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Difference is Kanye has tslent, is severely bipoloar (he has admitted this and is on meds which he also is ok with admitting), went off the deepend when his mother died whenbhe was an established adult and music star (she died duing a tummy tuck op, I believe, that he paid for but begged her not to do as the docs were saying it was v dangerous), and doesn't claim victimhood or talk nonstop about his mom. His descent is self inflicted like Hs but tthe similarities stop there.

Hawwy is intellectually challenged, has zero talents, talks nonstop about a mother he barely knew and trashes his family as his only claim to fame. Same trajectory. Different reasons

Reactions: 32
Is this a new game, "real or fake"? I really can't tell with this passage.
I'm definitely at the point where I need it stating at the top of the post if it's parody or not. Because his book is so bleeping ridiculous it's become impossible to tell (I'm not even joking).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm definitely at the point where I need it stating at the top of the post if it's parody or not. Because his book is so bleeping ridiculous it's become impossible to tell (I'm not even joking).
Me too!!! I start reading a passage and think omg wtf!! Is this real???? And I have no clue. Mindfuck 😂
I think the imagining his mum in the room while smearing cream on his knob done it for me. Anything is possible now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a fabulous photo 😍
She is a truly inspirational woman & definitely her mother's daughter
Screenshot_20230115-094426.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @LadyMuck, this tweet has reassured me a little as the "clear run for the coronation" sounds very American in tone.
Yes, like a run for the presidency, when the coronation is the ceremony making official what is already official.

Reactions: 19
If there are 'negotiations' for a truce, I firmly believe both Sussexes should be made to sign long lasting NDAs before they even step into the room.

Reactions: 18
Yup, she caught him at just the right time. He would have married the first woman who said yes

View attachment 1883698

For heaven's sake Sparry!

I'd always wanted to start a career and be married to someone of my choice by 26. I've had the pressure to do both since before I turned 18. And I had the added, bigger pressure that my narc grandfather wanted me to marry into a family that would suit his business interests (mostly very abusive ones - misogyny, disrespect for education, typical womanising drunk type privileged sons) and wanted me to keep changing my career/education to suit whoever he had in his sights at the time (can't begin to describe the humiliation I've had to face these last few months because my CV has this big black spot thanks to him). On top of that my parents being overprotective 'don't talk to boys' type so the only ones who were willing to date me were the obsessive kinds, fuckbois or had agendas. Ended up destroying me mentally, emotionally and financially. Now I'm 30+ (though less than 35 so you see how ridiculous this is) with no marriage prospects (lots of complications with more factors), trying to rebuild my career at least but they've still got me stuck legally and financially. Their son they forced to marry a grifter because it suited them, blackmailing him with taking away financial support. I am treated as an outcast, a bringer of bad luck, passed over for inheritances (even though it was just an excuse) because I'm not married and 'am not likely to ever get married or have kids now', my parents are reviled for me being single (they're deliberately not marrying me off so they can live off my income), even in office I used to get fewer days off or was forced to stay late or come in on days off because everyone else was getting married/was newly-married/had spouses/had kids so were more deserving of time off or even other benefits.

My mother is now desperate to marry me off, but on her terms, which I don't find acceptable. I want to get married as a way to get out of whatever is happening here. Does that mean that I marry the first guy that's interested in me? NO! That's how you get stuck with grifting Hos like your Ho.

And sad-funny coincidence. Just got a series of texts from my friend telling me how she's been depressed because the family of the guy she was talking to were asking for dowry so she didn't get engaged. Had been talking to the guy for only a month, but was getting engaged because of her parents' pressure and because like me she also wants to get out ASAP.

This is what happens when you're desperate and make rash decisions 😠🤦 trying to bring down a whole monarchy because you wanted to change your marital status. Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m getting great joy from Wibble’s rat and Cress mock up (brilliantly done and you could be Harold’s ghost writer for part 2) and Tattlers posting on it thinking it’s actually from the book thus proving how nuts the book actually is. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.