Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like these tweets. The account might be worth following.
I love the "be more Game of Thrones and less Downton Abbey" advice.
Yes. It's time for ruthlessness from the Firm.

Screenshot_20230115_101457_Twitter_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_101507_Twitter_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?

Yes. Drunk in Paris. Anyone else would have a criminal record for that. In 2007 he was also an Army officer, which makes it even worse IMO.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
"The rat was back. I waited until Cress went to the loo - to sort herself out. The rifle was a present from the Sultan of Oman. I positioned myself on the sofa, and took aim. The little bugger was eating out of the dog bowl, My breathing slackened, as I felt time stand still - the pad of my finger whitened as applied pressure to the trigger. I knew this had to be a clean kill. The gunshot rang through the house. I caught the rat square between the buttocks, the bullet ripping through the guts, traveling up the sinister arch of it's spine, then exiting it's chest and lodging in the skirting board.

Before I had chance to enjoy my kill, Cress scuttled down the stairs. "What the F," she said. "Why are you firing a gun in the house?" "It's not a house, it's a cottage," I coolly countered - peeling myself from the sofa, and innocently replacing the gun on it's stand on top of the television. Cress watched me with concern. This pleased me because it meant she hadn't seen the rat: now dead. That would have blown my chance for nooky. "Is that thing loaded?" she asked. "I don't fire blanks," I replied, crossing the room for a kiss. Cress was reluctant. I wondered if she'd fitted her coil - or whatever it was she'd been doing in the little room. The kiss was less than spectacular.

Breaking away from me, Cress perched on the sofa. Sensing she needed lubrication I went to the kitchen. As I fished the Stolly from the freezer I poked the rat with my toe. It had somehow managed to get past the Fruit Corner pot I had super-glued over the hole. It was a male. I stared into the raven marble of it's eye. It spoke to me of nothing - of the great beyond - of the eternal void that awaits us all - of when the fan stops when you switch off the X-box: game over.

"Harry?" she said, when I returned, "do you want to have children?" "Don't you want a drink first?" I asked, unsure if I had misread the signals. "I can take the bottle upstairs with us if you want." Cress shook her head, "I don't mean that. Anyway, I'm on the blob." "Oh," I said, sitting beside her. "Drinks it is." I added, hiding my disappointment. I poured two glasses and gave her one - 'it was all I would be giving her that night' I thought. "Have you ever got a girl pregnant?" The question combined the impact of the liquor made me splutter, the splutter became a cough, and almost left me choking. "Of course I have." "Have you?" "No of course not." "What never?" "Well maybe. How would I know?" "They would tell you." "Who would?" "The woman - women - girls - it doesn't matter if you have." "Well I haven't. Now drink up. And let's have another."

I could tell I was in for a rough night. Cress was always quiet when she was thinking. Thankfully Sky was showing re-runs of Tenko. I rolled a spliff. Cress had changed. She said she had stopped smoking tobacco. She didn't seem that keen on drink either - said it hardened the uterus. I didn't know what she was talking about. But I kept my composure - stayed calm and polite - hoping for a blow job, or at least a bit of hand relief. Though she blew that, and any chance of seeing my todger that night, when in the middle of scene in which Mrs Van Meyer was arguing with Stephanie Beacham about rice, she asked, "if you've never got a girl pregnant, how do you know you can?"

"Of course I can. I just chose not to," I stated. "I just never met a girl who would let me... I mean, I have just never met the right girl... I mean..." I could feel the embarrassment flushing my cheeks. The dope had yet to kick in, and the drink was only just reaching my veins. Unable to think straight I stabbed for answers. Half formed thoughts impotently poured from my lips but never reached a period. Ironic in the circumstances. Willy never faced this torment. Cress would never undermine Willy's manhood like this. She would just look at his kids and know. But then he didn't have amber pubes. He was all green down there, ready to go - just like my ancestor Victoria - and no one would dare undermine him in this way.

She left at the turn of morning. When the the darkness of deep night settles in a band on the Surrey hills. I listened to the whistling of a lamplighter wending his weary way home, and wondered if he had children. Wondered if he had faced these questions. These insults upon his manly vigour - just for the crime of passing thirty. Tossing the Stolly bottle into the bin, I noticed again the rat. I did consider leaving it for Vera, my woman-who-does, just in case I slept through the alarm again.

But that night something within me had changed. It was as if my mother's hand had touched me, for I felt her presence once more. I took the rat and thanked him, his blood now cold upon my guilty fingers. All of my life, until that point, had been in death's shadow: the polo club, Afghanistan, the urinals at Eton. I resolved to change. To choose life.

And with that I threw the rat in the bin."
me to @wibble : ‘be you Angel?
@wibble - ‘nay I am but wo/man’

0440FB26-C0CF-4ACD-9C79-3F8BF877B313.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No way. This is Harry's memoir and his book tour. It wouldn't look good if she was part of this, and it would feed into the narrative that she leads Harry around by his nose. Her absence is the right thing. They have PR people that would quash that in a minute. It's not "their" book. It's "his" memoir about parts of his life from childhood on through to present day. This book covers so much in his life. It's not just a Meghan and Harry story. I started back reading it today, and he and Cressida have just broken up. I personally think that it would hurt him to have Meghan inserting herself into his promotional tour right out of the gate. She's been out so much in the last six months with The Cut interview, her podcast, their documentary just a month ago or so and whatever else I'm missing. She needs to go away for a while.
They both need to duck off forever!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everyone needs to remember Roya Nikkah is a direct pipeline for the Sussexes. From Smeg to Scabies to her. Remember?
1673778550771.jpeg

Until something is officially announced by the Palace I don’t believe anything anymore. There are more so called ‘royal experts’ crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches every second and it seems that one of them says something and it automatically is believed. Mention a ‘source’ and make up whatever the hell you like! Most of the comments on this are about the RF being weak when there is no actual proof it’s come from them at all. It’s just clickbait.

The Narcles have fire bombed every bridge, torpedoed every boat and are now desperately scrambling for their ‘year of reconciliation’ coronation invite life raft!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Should be interesting!
Don't know if seeing more of Samantha is a good or bad thing. She's a bit deranged herself, isn't she? We might come away thinking that she's the sister from hell and feeling sorry for TW. I think I'd prefer if the brother and sister didn't add to the tension although they have every right to say their piece of course.

Reactions: 14
Was just reading about his claims that he enjoys TK Maxx's annual sale and their rather obvous rebuttal that they don't have an annual sale.

Now, knowing Kensington High St as I do, I know that TK Maxx is literally right next to one of the roads that leads into Kensington Palace, and one building / a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance.

Could it really be that the moron just sees that shop when his car slows down to turn into the palace, so it's the only shop he's really aware of, and that's why it's the shop he named when making up his bullshit? He is really that unware of real life that TK Maxx is the only shop he thinks of, because it is right next to his palace?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I posted something here recently that someone had written that H doesn't want a reconciliation. He wants to be King. Ludicrous I know. But as they said, he hastened the death of PP and HMQ. The way he's going with his continued attacks on KC and RF could drive KC to an early grave. He's trying his best to discredit W.

I know it wouldn't happen, but it made me think that this could be his plan in his warped, drug addled brain.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Don't know if seeing more of Samantha is a good or bad thing. She's a bit deranged herself, isn't she? We might come away thinking that she's the sister from hell and feeling sorry for TW. I think I'd prefer if the brother and sister didn't add to the tension although they have every right to say their piece of course.
From the last I saw of her on TV she seems to have undergone a lot of media training and came across well.

Brilliant, now can we see them as South Park characters? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
25 sprawled on the kitchen floor in a rapidly spreading pool of blood, broken necklace at his side. Cartman 43 walks in:

"Oh my god, you killed Kenny Harold! You bastard!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"The rat was back. I waited until Cress went to the loo - to sort herself out. The rifle was a present from the Sultan of Oman. I positioned myself on the sofa, and took aim. The little bugger was eating out of the dog bowl, My breathing slackened, as I felt time stand still - the pad of my finger whitened as applied pressure to the trigger. I knew this had to be a clean kill. The gunshot rang through the house. I caught the rat square between the buttocks, the bullet ripping through the guts, traveling up the sinister arch of it's spine, then exiting it's chest and lodging in the skirting board.

Before I had chance to enjoy my kill, Cress scuttled down the stairs. "What the F," she said. "Why are you firing a gun in the house?" "It's not a house, it's a cottage," I coolly countered - peeling myself from the sofa, and innocently replacing the gun on it's stand on top of the television. Cress watched me with concern. This pleased me because it meant she hadn't seen the rat: now dead. That would have blown my chance for nooky. "Is that thing loaded?" she asked. "I don't fire blanks," I replied, crossing the room for a kiss. Cress was reluctant. I wondered if she'd fitted her coil - or whatever it was she'd been doing in the little room. The kiss was less than spectacular.

Breaking away from me, Cress perched on the sofa. Sensing she needed lubrication I went to the kitchen. As I fished the Stolly from the freezer I poked the rat with my toe. It had somehow managed to get past the Fruit Corner pot I had super-glued over the hole. It was a male. I stared into the raven marble of it's eye. It spoke to me of nothing - of the great beyond - of the eternal void that awaits us all - of when the fan stops when you switch off the X-box: game over.

"Harry?" she said, when I returned, "do you want to have children?" "Don't you want a drink first?" I asked, unsure if I had misread the signals. "I can take the bottle upstairs with us if you want." Cress shook her head, "I don't mean that. Anyway, I'm on the blob." "Oh," I said, sitting beside her. "Drinks it is." I added, hiding my disappointment. I poured two glasses and gave her one - 'it was all I would be giving her that night' I thought. "Have you ever got a girl pregnant?" The question combined the impact of the liquor made me splutter, the splutter became a cough, and almost left me choking. "Of course I have." "Have you?" "No of course not." "What never?" "Well maybe. How would I know?" "They would tell you." "Who would?" "The woman - women - girls - it doesn't matter if you have." "Well I haven't. Now drink up. And let's have another."

I could tell I was in for a rough night. Cress was always quiet when she was thinking. Thankfully Sky was showing re-runs of Tenko. I rolled a spliff. Cress had changed. She said she had stopped smoking tobacco. She didn't seem that keen on drink either - said it hardened the uterus. I didn't know what she was talking about. But I kept my composure - stayed calm and polite - hoping for a blow job, or at least a bit of hand relief. Though she blew that, and any chance of seeing my todger that night, when in the middle of scene in which Mrs Van Meyer was arguing with Stephanie Beacham about rice, she asked, "if you've never got a girl pregnant, how do you know you can?"

"Of course I can. I just chose not to," I stated. "I just never met a girl who would let me... I mean, I have just never met the right girl... I mean..." I could feel the embarrassment flushing my cheeks. The dope had yet to kick in, and the drink was only just reaching my veins. Unable to think straight I stabbed for answers. Half formed thoughts impotently poured from my lips but never reached a period. Ironic in the circumstances. Willy never faced this torment. Cress would never undermine Willy's manhood like this. She would just look at his kids and know. But then he didn't have amber pubes. He was all green down there, ready to go - just like my ancestor Victoria - and no one would dare undermine him in this way.

She left at the turn of morning. When the the darkness of deep night settles in a band on the Surrey hills. I listened to the whistling of a lamplighter wending his weary way home, and wondered if he had children. Wondered if he had faced these questions. These insults upon his manly vigour - just for the crime of passing thirty. Tossing the Stolly bottle into the bin, I noticed again the rat. I did consider leaving it for Vera, my woman-who-does, just in case I slept through the alarm again.

But that night something within me had changed. It was as if my mother's hand had touched me, for I felt her presence once more. I took the rat and thanked him, his blood now cold upon my guilty fingers. All of my life, until that point, had been in death's shadow: the polo club, Afghanistan, the urinals at Eton. I resolved to change. To choose life.

And with that I threw the rat in the bin."
Wtf have i just read…..
If it thinks like a psycho and talks like a psycho…….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What was the thing that Migraine accused Samantha Markle of to prevent her from being allowed into the UK? Unreasonably Obsessed Person or something? Suggestimg that she was a stalker annd unhinged and a damger to Megs? Harry fits that bill, no? Instead of a cease and desist, couldn't the RF or Kate or William or Chuck get that accusation to stick and then hey presto they are out of the UK and any proximity to the RF ferevah! And maybe then all future accusation are automatically classified as proof of stalking or whatever, or are stopped before release ? Just dreaming no

Eta: found it https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...mantha-markle-prince-harry-feud-thomas-markle

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The toxic fumes would be a Hazmat violation:ROFLMAO:
bleeping twit:

Prince Harry ‘compromises Royal family’s safety’ by revealing layout of palaces
Duke of Sussex labelled a ‘fool’ for describing security arrangements in his tell-all memoir, Spare

ByVictoria Ward, ROYAL EDITOR and India McTaggart14 January 2023 • 6:00pm

View attachment 1883397
The Duke of Sussex describes the layout of various royal residences, as well as his personal protection detail, in his memoir CREDIT: P van Katwijk/Getty Images
The Duke of Sussex has compromised the security of the Royal family by describing the layout of various royal residences, as well as his personal protection detail, an expert has warned.
Dai Davies, a former head of royal protection, said the Duke was a “fool” for revealing such information in his memoir, Spare – details that could prove “dangerous” in the wrong hands.
The Duke wrote in the book that he carried an electronic tracker and panic alarm at all times, describing how his protection team operated and reacted.
He included a detailed description of where to find the Queen Consort’s “fanciest bottles” of wine, “absurd gifts from foreign governments and potentates”, as well as “several storerooms full of paintings” at Highgrove, the King’s Gloucestershire home.
Minute details are also shared about the location of Queen Elizabeth II’s bedroom at Balmoral and the precise route from the entrance at Clarence House to the King’s private sitting room, complete with the exact number of stairs.

Mr Davies, who has worked in police and security for more than 50 years, said: “These revelations give me great concern and will likely give great concern to Prince Harry’s current team.
“It makes the job of protecting him, whether privately or otherwise, problematic. Only a fool would reveal this kind of detail about the royals’ inner sanctums.
“Historically, there have always been people who have tried to access parts of royal palaces.
“Whether they are fixated individuals with mental health problems or terrorists, this information could prove very useful.
“There is a reason Buckingham Palace never discusses any detail about its security operations, big or small. It would never expect someone with such an intimate knowledge of private royal residences to disclose such information.”
View attachment 1883398
The Duke recounted in his book the moment that the Duchess of Sussex was first introduced to the King and the Queen Consort, when they were greeted at the door of Clarence House by a butler and a house manager.
“They led us down the long corridor, past the big paintings and gilt-edged mirrors, along the crimson carpet with the crimson runner, past the big glass cabinet filled with gleaming porcelain and exquisite heirlooms, up the creaky staircase, which rose three steps before jogging right, up another twelve steps, then jogged right again,” he said.
“There, at last, on the landing above us, stood Pa.”
Elsewhere, the Duke described how to get to his old basement hideout at Highgrove, the King’s Gloucestershire home – nicknamed Club H.
The former bomb shelter, he said, could be reached by walking “through a heavy white ground-level door, then down a steep flight of stone stairs … along a damp stone floor, then descended three more stairs, walked down a long damp corridor with a low arched roof, then past several wine cellars, wherein Camilla kept her fanciest bottles, on past a freezer and several storerooms full of paintings, polo gear, and absurd gifts from foreign governments and potentates.
“Beyond that final storeroom were two green doors with little brass handles, and on the other side of those was Club H”.
The Duke also recalled in great detail the layout of Balmoral, the late Queen’s “happy place” nestled in Aberdeenshire’s grouse moors.
Prince Harry recounted in Spare: “Closing my eyes, I can see the main entrance, the panelled front windows, the wide portico and three grey-black speckled granite steps leading up to the massive front door of whiskey-coloured oak, often propped open by a heavy curling stone and often manned by one red-coated footman.
“And inside the spacious hall … and then the light brown wooden door leading to the corridor with the crimson carpet and the walls papered in cream, a pattern of gold fleck, raised like braille, and then the many rooms along the corridor … and finally the castle’s main chamber, built in the 19th century.”
He went on to describe the grand staircase in the heart of the main chamber, writing that “whenever Granny headed up to her bedroom on the second floor, corgis at her heels, she preferred the lift”.
View attachment 1883399
The Duke of Sussex describes the layout of Balmoral in great detail CREDIT: Andrew Milligan/WPA Pool/Getty Images
The King shares his mother’s love for Scotland and is currently staying at Birkhall, his home on the Balmoral estate.
Meanwhile, the Duke also described his former personal protection in detail, sparking fears that this could compromise the security of the rest of the Royal family.
He wrote: “I needed someone who’d treat me normal, which meant ignoring the armed bodyguard sleeping down the hall, whose job was to keep me from being kidnapped or assassinated (to say nothing of the electronic tracker and panic alarm I carried with me at all times).”
The Duke added that before his security protection was lost, he “had never been allowed to go anywhere without three armed bodyguards”.
Additionally, he also revealed that the official threat level in the country is “used by palace security to allocate personnel and guns”.
The Duke talked at length about his protection officers, including one man he called Billy the Rock – who he admitted gave the green light to retracing his late mother’s final journey through the Alma tunnel in Paris at the same speed her car was travelling at when it crashed.
“Billy added that if the driver ever revealed to another human that we’d asked him to do this, we’d find him and there would be hell to pay,” he wrote.
of all those words, one jumped out at me ‘absurd’ , used when he was describing gifts from other countries. Anyone from those countries will be angered by the fact that the gifts that they chose, no doubt reflecting their customs and heritage were viewed in this way and put in a disused bomb shelter. I daresay some of them would be strange to us, but that is of no consequence. Also, these would not be gifts from France, for example. I think there might be hints of unconscious bias showing there. At the very least. This one remark alone makes Jeremy Clarkson sound like Mary Poppins.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.