Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year Charles began laying a wreath on behalf of the Queen and so she now stands on the main balcony with Camilla and Kate. Megs is now relegated to a secondary balcony with Sophie, and I think Anne's husband. So even if Meghan is there she won't be able to fake being nice to the Queen and instead will be standing beside Sophie, who is a model of decorum at these things and will show her up in both manner and clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last year Charles began laying a wreath on behalf of the Queen and so she now stands on the main balcony with Camilla and Kate. Megs is now relegated to a secondary balcony with Sophie, and I think Anne's husband. So even if Meghan is there she won't be able to fake being nice to the Queen and instead will be standing beside Sophie, who is a model of decorum at these things and will show her up in both manner and clothes.
Blimey, MeAGAIN won't be happy being relegated to the secondary balcony. Cue hissy fits and big sulks next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She comes across as an entitled snowflake who has blown the chance to invoke silence to maintain her dignity. She mistakenly seems to think that the symbolic role she signed up for is actually about her. personally.

No doubt some money grubbing publicity advisor has gotten to them and suggested fighting back as a strategy to silence the ’media’. Problem is, the media no longer controls public opinion, people can now state their opinions directly all over the internet. She is drawing personal criticism which will render her unsuitable for her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She comes across as an entitled snowflake who has blown the chance to invoke silence to maintain her dignity. She mistakenly seems to think that the symbolic role she signed up for is actually about her. personally.

No doubt some money grubbing publicity advisor has gotten to them and suggested fighting back as a strategy to silence the ’media’. Problem is, the media no longer controls public opinion, people can now state their opinions directly all over the internet. She is drawing personal criticism which will render her unsuitable for her job.
exactly!!!!

she “just wants people to hear her” - presuming they want to listen! Royals are best seen and not heard, that’s why only hear the queen speak every now and then. The queen understands she is a symbol and a representative born into the role by pure chance, whereas Meghan seems to think she was divinely chosen to be Diana 2.0

Reactions: 14
exactly!!!!

she “just wants people to hear her” - presuming they want to listen! Royals are best seen and not heard, that’s why only hear the queen speak every now and then. The queen understands she is a symbol and a representative born into the role by pure chance, whereas Meghan seems to think she was divinely chosen to be Diana 2.0
She thinks a lot of herself to try to be Diana.

If she wishes to be Di, she ought to run away with a high end shop owner's son.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think they have had a hard time with the press and readers of the daily mail aren’t exactly known for being fans of anything ‘not white’ but that being said, Harry should have warned her, prepared her because he knows what it’s like. I think Meagan was so desperate for the fame and to have a platform she didn’t care.

If they leave the UK to live elsewhere they should receive no funds from the public or Charles. Harry is minted, she will make money in America doing the things that interest her. It would be a shame to see Harry go, I think he is great but Meagan has no sense of what traditions are and how protocols are important. She wants to make her mark on the family when in fact they could teach her a lot too.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, just like the duchess of wokeness does when she paints every bit of justified criticism as racism.
haha, beat me to it. it's OK for her and her goons to use the word racism or racist so easily yeah?

also, duchess of wokeness changed her world salad the other day and started to talk about facing our issues and wounding etc because Obama just called out 'woke' people!! haha

this is so spot on. the monarchy and the royal family are symbols, not stars or celebrities. it's not about them, it's about the people they serve.
this vile person makes it all about her and think she's there for a purpose and to save people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Give it time 🤣
She really should have married an American politician, she’d have been perfect for that. Life as a Royal is so far out out of anyone’s life experience that Diana Spencer and Sarah Ferguson couldn’t handle it, and they supposely knew what they were getting themselves into having been in that circle, Diana through being born into the aristocracy and Sarah through her father’s Polo business. Kate seems different somehow, she was clearly trained long and hard from very early on to be our future Queen, maybe because of lessons learned from Diana’s struggles with that role.

Meghan doesn’t stand a chance of making a success of this marriage. Now the wedding is out of the way nobody cares about her just like nobody cared about Princess Margaret’s husband of just a few years, (Antony Armstrong-Jones, a well born society photographer) in the same position, and she’ll hate living in the shadow of William and Kate, I know I’m being mean but I agree with the person who said she can’t wait to see her curtseying to the new Queen Catherine.

The quicker M&H move to the US the better, as what she wants is for them to be politically vocal celebrities and that’s what they will be there. What saddens me is that Harry will have to choose between a new life with her and Archie in Hollywood or the family he grew up in, which is one very weird world but the only one he understands. He needed a Sophie, not a Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She really should have married an American politician, she’d have been perfect for that. Life as a Royal is so far out out of anyone’s life experience that Diana Spencer and Sarah Ferguson couldn’t handle it, and they supposely knew what they were getting themselves into having been in that circle, Diana through being born into the aristocracy and Sarah through her father’s Polo business. Kate seems different somehow, she was clearly trained long and hard from very early on to be our future Queen, maybe because of lessons learned from Diana’s struggles with that role.

Meghan doesn’t stand a chance of making a success of this marriage. Now the wedding is out of the way nobody cares about her just like nobody cared about Princess Margaret’s husband of just a few years, (Antony Armstrong-Jones, a well born society photographer) in the same position, and she’ll hate living in the shadow of William and Kate, I know I’m being mean but I agree with the person who said she can’t wait to see her curtseying to the new Queen Catherine.

The quicker M&H move to the US the better, as what she wants is for them to be politically vocal celebrities and that’s what they will be there. What saddens me is that Harry will have to choose between a new life with her and Archie in Hollywood or the family he grew up in, which is one very weird world but the only one he understands. He needed a Sophie, not a Meghan.

Kate is different because she actually cares and respect the traditions of the RF

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how the Sunday newspapers’ magazine supplements have been paying so much tribute to Kate recently. Issue after issue of her on the cover with write ups and features. They adore her! Bet MeMeMeghan is raging hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how the Sunday newspapers’ magazine supplements have been paying so much tribute to Kate recently. Issue after issue of her on the cover with write ups and features. They adore her! Bet MeMeMeghan is raging hahah
I actually feel this is an injoke at Meghan. The papers fawning over Kate now couldn’t stand her at the beginning either.
As I’ve said before on this post, no problem with the Sussexes leaving the UK but they fund their future from their own pocket.
The Queen has devoted her whole life to public service - she must be utterly cringing with embarrassment at these pair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really should have married an American politician, she’d have been perfect for that.
No way would a politician want to be embarrassed by his word salad wife.

The quicker M&H move to the US the better, as what she wants is for them to be politically vocal celebrities and that’s what they will be there.
Yeah, but who’s gonna be interested without the Royal connection? They are talentless middle aged teenagers without any talent.

Reactions: 5
I actually feel this is an injoke at Meghan. The papers fawning over Kate now couldn’t stand her at the beginning either.
As I’ve said before on this post, no problem with the Sussexes leaving the UK but they fund their future from their own pocket.
The Queen has devoted her whole life to public service - she must be utterly cringing with embarrassment at these pair.
it's not a coincidence for sure. you can't just go after the press and sue them, accuse them of being racist and get away with it lol

Reactions: 5
I always said that marriage won't last when they announced their engagement... I said I'd give it five yrs

Reactions: 8
I always said that marriage won't last when they announced their engagement... I said I'd give it five yrs
I think in the next 18 months we'll see a "conscious uncoupling but with a deep love and respect for each other" situation, closely followed by Harry self medicating with cocaine and enjoying the company of his beloved blonde Kensington girls again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think in the next 18 months we'll see a "conscious uncoupling but with a deep love and respect for each other" situation, closely followed by Harry self medicating with cocaine and enjoying the company of his beloved blonde Kensington girls again.
You can see the tabloids and interviews from here.

Bachelor Harry strikes again! Cocaine, threesomes with Jemima Double-Barrelled and Minky Dahrling-Luvvie, followed by the mental decline and time in rehab. Repeat, ad nauseum.

Meghan will be running a wellness retreat in LA, "For all wounded souls" where juicing, yoga and gong baths are provided for $20,000 per night, featuring the occasional guest speaker such as Oprah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You can see the tabloids and interviews from here.

Bachelor Harry strikes again! Cocaine, threesomes with Jemima Double-Barrelled and Minky Dahrling-Luvvie, followed by the mental decline and time in rehab. Repeat, ad nauseum.

Meghan will be running a wellness retreat in LA, "For all wounded souls" where juicing, yoga and gong baths are provided for $20,000 per night, featuring the occasional guest speaker such as Oprah.
Sadly, I feel this is inevitable. H&M were never a good match and both are too volatile to put up and shut up.

I just hope it means we don't have to put up with that bloody infantile diva behaviour at Wimbledon again. Complain about the smell in the chapel, piss off the press as much as you like but DO NOT duck about with Wimbledon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.