Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I feel so sorry for the Royal Family having to put up with this behaviour.
Nothing this couple does is for “good” it’s all to make themselves look good. And if the BlindGossip is true and they open their own charitable foundation like the Clinton Foundation you know it is only to line their own pockets.
I can’t remember the last time I saw somebody so thirsty for attention and celebrity than Megain. She is literally acting her way through life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is my first post on here! I just read this and had to say that if this is true, it’s ridiculously petty, even for her!

Reactions: 8
Ugh, I feel so sorry for the Royal Family having to put up with this behaviour.
Nothing this couple does is for “good” it’s all to make themselves look good. And if the BlindGossip is true and they open their own charitable foundation like the Clinton Foundation you know it is only to line their own pockets.
I can’t remember the last time I saw somebody so thirsty for attention and celebrity than Megain. She is literally acting her way through life
Bad acting at that.

Reactions: 7
Not anyone’s pr team, the ignorance just baffles me ;)
If you want to throw shade and hate on someone, get your facts straight.

and even if FC was renovated on “taxpayers money”, check how much they bring in altogether. Honestly these arguments are so ill informed.
Yeh they fucked up but every single time someone bring up money, there is never a legit argument.
Forgive my ignorance, is there any source you could indicate that provides any facts and figures to show that the royals bring in more than they use of taxpayers' money? Genuinely interested.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen their video of the year! I actually love the picture of Harry and Archie at the end. But I think that was a deliberate attempt at getting the public on their side after all the speculation about the Christmas card being all about her. But anyway, it was a nice touch.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.