Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll have baby number 2 quite soon and then hightail it back to the States before Harry even realises what's happening.

Reactions: 10
You can see the tabloids and interviews from here.

Bachelor Harry strikes again! Cocaine, threesomes with Jemima Double-Barrelled and Minky Dahrling-Luvvie, followed by the mental decline and time in rehab. Repeat, ad nauseum.

Meghan will be running a wellness retreat in LA, "For all wounded souls" where juicing, yoga and gong baths are provided for $20,000 per night, featuring the occasional guest speaker such as Oprah.
Shouldn't have tried to take a drink while reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she'll have baby number 2 quite soon and then hightail it back to the States before Harry even realises what's happening.
Really? They really look like they can’t stand each other anymore and I really think she disliked being pregnant. Unless she could use technology to get herself a Diana Meghansdottir, I don’t see her putting herself through pregnancy again.

Reactions: 5
tumblr_f057a14cad5b775b36bce4f41e823ed5_f27a0fb0_640.jpg

tumblr_46fc8187b876df31c943594e6957beed_3dd7060d_640.jpg

What the heck? why is a soap company getting involved? The comments are brutal and they are giving it to Dove lol

• Wow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Really? They really look like they can’t stand each other anymore and I really think she disliked being pregnant. Unless she could use technology to get herself a Diana Meghansdottir, I don’t see her putting herself through pregnancy again.
Ah yes, but twice the amount of children means twice the amount of child support (or twice the big pay off possibly)

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, but twice the amount of children means twice the amount of child support (or twice the big pay off possibly)
Between him already spending £ 10 million of his money and her alleged merching and charging for lunches, she’s going to have to pay HIM spousal support 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you think The Crown will continue on to include Diana? I think it's been fairly balanced, in showing the Royals have constraints and are very flawed people along with their endearing sides. Can't imagine they would gloss over just how cruel Charles was, considering it's hardly hush hush. I think it would be interesting to see more of the evolving media too, as the tabloids/paps really went full force from then on, their scandals, mocking, adoration etc

Diana had to give birth at a time that didnt interfere with Charles' polo ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Do you think The Crown will continue on to include Diana? I think it's been fairly balanced, in showing the Royals have constraints and are very flawed people along with their endearing sides. Can't imagine they would gloss over just how cruel Charles was, considering it's hardly hush hush. I think it would be interesting to see more of the evolving media too, as the tabloids/paps really went full force from then on, their scandals, mocking, adoration etc

Diana had to give birth at a time that didnt interfere with Charles' polo ffs
They’ve cast a Diana.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣

It’s just occurred to me that when MM saw the other royals giggling over that PoC’s sermon that she probably said to H that they’re racist!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
🤣🤣

It’s just occurred to me that when MM saw the other royals giggling over that PoC’s sermon that she probably said to H that they’re racist!
i am way too catholic and irish/english so admit i laughed along with them. Give me a sermon on how i am burning in hell for all eternity I am there but Jesus wanting me for a sunbeam? Nah thanks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.