Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plebs are starting to see through Rachel
I do hope so. There was a joke made on the radio yesterday about everyone shouting racism if MeAGAIN gets critised in any tiny way. I thought that was quite refreshing that people are beginning to see how completely ridiculous it has become. I do hope the tide is turning.

Reactions: 9
Her ad currently has 669 likes, out of 150,000 followers...an engagement rate of about 0.4%

At almost 40 years old, how can she not mortified by how badly this attempt at making a career out of social media is going?
I'm certain she is actually 42

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How old is she then?
Yeh, one of the rumours surrounding the surrogacy theory was that she was way older than she was making out which was one of the reasons she used a surrogate. Because she was worried that she'd take ages to conceive naturally (or not at all) and a quick birth was top of her agenda.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Westminster Abbey shots of Meagain and she has a lovely blue coat on, but she's pulled it in with a thin belt which is positioned so high up so that she looks pregnant. She's also doing that cupping thing with her hands under her belly......😲
How is she able to ruin a perfectly good outfit, time after time?😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Westminster Abbey shots of Meagain and she has a lovely blue coat on, but she's pulled it in with a thin belt which is positioned so high up so that she looks pregnant. She's also doing that cupping thing with her hands under her belly......😲
Her hair looks a mess too

Reactions: 1
Was it a perfectly good outfit? It had good elements all mixed together to create a bit of a mess. There was 4 different quite heavy textures and 3 different colours.

I think that coat needed to go with a dress and black tights/bare legged and standard court heels. It’s too much to mix with the leather boots imo.

Reactions: 4
I really liked the hat!! But the way she’s standing and hand cupping does make it look like she’s pregnant- maybe there’s going to be an imminent announcement.

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked pregnant when I saw those photos...

Actually looking at the photos, her face looks like she did pre pregnancy with fillers and botox. Looks like she topped up before going to LA.

Reactions: 6
Forgive me if I’m wrong because it’s been a long time since I’ve had a baby but I saw that they have been to Windsor to meet some Army wives and she commented that Archie is now crawling. Is that early??

Forgive me if I’m wrong because it’s been a long time since I’ve had a baby but I saw that they have been to Windsor to meet some Army wives and she commented that Archie is now crawling. Is that early??
Probably not since he's not the age they say he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they said trying to crawl? Mine all crawled at 8 months which I was told was early but every kid is different 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.