Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about this woman that makes other women want to fawn over her and try to curry her favour?? As MPs do they honestly have nothing better to do????

"On occasions, stories and headlines have represented an invasion of your privacy and have sought to cast aspersions about your character, without any good reason as far as we can see,"
ummm, cutting your dad off? Mistreating assistants? Stealing Eugenie’s thunder by announcing your pregnancy at her wedding? Spending extortionate amounts of money on clothes? Using private jets? The £250k baby shower? I could go on.

"Even more concerning still, we are calling out what can only be described as outdated, colonial undertones to some of there stories.”

I’m white so don’t really feel it’s appropriate to decide if the press about Meghan has “colonial undertones”. However, I do know that doing a documentary in Africa about how tough your life is as a publicly funded royal who’s about to have 6 weeks off work is pretty bleeping ignorant.

the world has gone mad truly! i am appalled at these women using each other politically to gain more power. apparently, there's an election coming up in the UK in December?

Reactions: 6
One thing I've noticed if you look at fan accounts and someone voices their opinion in the comments, for instance, "I don't like the fact she's wearing a lambskin skirt" her fans are absolutely vile to the person that wrote it..... I mean like proper disgusting comebacks....... Just shows the sort of people that are attracted to her!
Paul Burrell is a laughing stock in the UK. He famously bigged up his relationship with Princess Diana, and William and Harry have had nothing to do with him since the death of their mother.

Reactions: 12
the world has gone mad truly! i am appalled at these women using each other politically to gain more power. apparently, there's an election coming up in the UK in December?
Yep and yet another delay to our departure from the EU...

These women wouldn't give a tit if she wasn't married into the BRF.

Reactions: 4

• Wow
Reactions: 8
One thing I've noticed if you look at fan accounts and someone voices their opinion in the comments, for instance, "I don't like the fact she's wearing a lambskin skirt" her fans are absolutely vile to the person that wrote it..... I mean like proper disgusting comebacks....... Just shows the sort of people that are attracted to her!
Paul Burrell is a laughing stock in the UK. He famously bigged up his relationship with Princess Diana, and William and Harry have had nothing to do with him since the death of their mother.
it's nuts because they're all crying stop bullying, when they BULLY everyone who doesn't agree with them and ME AGAIN hahaha

Reactions: 7

Yel

bleep-struck 😂 from popbitch

>> Royal blush <<​
You kiss the Queen with that mouth?​

If you've ever heard the phonecall that Prince Charles had with Camilla Parker Bowles about being reincarnated as her tampon, you'll know he has a filthy mind – but we didn't know he had a mouth to match.

Prince Harry was supposed to do an event with Charles recently, but ended up pulling out at the last minute. This caused some unhelpful complications for the event staff but when an organiser complained about it, Charles suggested they cut the boy a bit of slack.

Why? Because, he said, Harry is a little "bleep-struck" right now.

FYI: It's not a one-off. Prince Charles is supposedly a big fan of the C-word.​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am from the US. Can someone enlighten me how it is in the UK? is she really not that popular?

OH GOD, WHEN WILL THIS STOP?? We all know she's completely not working on herself because like a typical narcissist, she BLAMES EVERYONE but herself!!

She just keep patronizing everyone, telling everyone what to do with their lives, but meanwhile, she's not even focusing on herself! typical ego maniac.

and this was supposed to be a private visit, but somehow, made it to the world's media... HMM, i wonder who said it should be released?? the press are the bad wolves when they report her BULLSHIT, but then uses the press to benefit herself and her huge ego!

Stop with the LIES already ME AGAIN! WE ALREADY SEE THROUGH YOU!

She doesn’t read anything.
LIES! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“My friends told me not to marry him”. First step in ramping up to end the thing. She’s just doing what other gold diggers have done for centuries. Merge and acquire. Good payoff.
that was such a passive aggressive blow to Harry and the RF

Can’t speak for everyone in the UK, but amongst the people I’ve spoken to no one likes her. The people I know who aren’t royalists just think her and Harry were being ridiculous in complaining.

Her yougov rating is below Charles as well and she has double the negative opinion of Harry, William and Kate.

Last edited:
No she's not popylar
I am from the US. Can someone enlighten me how it is in the UK? is she really not that popular?

OH GOD, WHEN WILL THIS STOP?? We all know she's completely not working on herself because like a typical narcissist, she BLAMES EVERYONE but herself!!

She just keep patronizing everyone, telling everyone what to do with their lives, but meanwhile, she's not even focusing on herself! typical ego maniac.

and this was supposed to be a private visit, but somehow, made it to the world's media... HMM, i wonder who said it should be released?? the press are the bad wolves when they report her BULLSHIT, but then uses the press to benefit herself and her huge ego!

Stop with the LIES already ME AGAIN! WE ALREADY SEE THROUGH YOU!

LIES! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No she's not popular........of course she does have her fans..... But generally speaking she's not liked...... She's being used by female MPs or females who feel their voice is not heard to add weight to their particular arguments but on the whole she isn't liked at all. Even more so since the "British way of a stiff upper lip" comment........ Shes nothing more than a gold digging whining narcissist...... And no one..... Not even the queen will change her...... This is years of ingrained selfish behavior...... A liar to the very end!

Can’t speak for everyone in the UK, but amongst the people I’ve spoken to no one likes her. The people I know who aren’t royalists just think her and Harry were being ridiculous in complaining.

Her yougov rating is below Charles as well and she has double the negative opinion of Harry, William and Kate.
I am a massive Royalist and I cannot stand the woman.

Reactions: 10
I saw someone say Meghan was going on about the horrible media headlines that were bullying. Someone said, they should have taken the headlines and gone through them individually with Meghan and spoken about how they were "bullying." Would have been interesting to see.
her fans are horrible and nasty to people like us who don't agree with her views etc. the only person bullying are them.

No she's not popylar
No she's not popular........of course she does have her fans..... But generally speaking she's not liked...... She's being used by female MPs or females who feel their voice is not heard to add weight to their particular arguments but on the whole she isn't liked at all. Even more so since the "British way of a stiff upper lip" comment........ Shes nothing more than a gold digging whining narcissist...... And no one..... Not even the queen will change her...... This is years of ingrained selfish behavior...... A liar to the very end!
thank you. good to hear that she's not popular there, and rightly so! she is a narcissist. a liar and a manipulator. i saw that from the very beginning with her. i've been in narcissistic relationships before, and boy do i see the red flags with her!

it's just sad because the female MPs thing they're both using each other for manipulative purposes. the MPs for votes, and her to be liked and boost her public likability. it's bullshit how they pitched it as 'females supporting females' YEAH RIGHT. they are both using each other. :sick:

As for Megan, the press in the UK have been rotten to incoming women in the Royal family, Kate was harassed by paps outside her home for all those "waity katie" years, as a late example.
Yeah i remember Kate being harassed by photographers outside her home. that was obvious. I don't see ME AGAIN being harassed at all. what is she complaining about? oh wait, she's really complaining because NO ONE IS HARASSING HER lmaoo

The most horrible thing some of her sugars are saying is that the Cambridges should all die so master A can take the throne. Then I read this earlier this week: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ids-fly-doomed-Leicester-City-helicopter.html and my stomach turned knowing that there are people out there waiting for such a terrible thing to happen....
yeah and we're the bullies :rolleyes:

Yeah i remember Kate being harassed by photographers outside her home. that was obvious. I don't see ME AGAIN being harassed at all. what is she complaining about? oh wait, she's really complaining because NO ONE IS HARASSING HER lmaoo

yeah and we're the bullies :rolleyes:
They harassed Kate to the point that she couldn’t even get to and from work without being followed or having them on her doorstep. They made it so difficult for her to even leave the house, to the point she had to quit her job and go work for her family, which they then used as an excuse to call her lazy.

• Sad
They harassed Kate to the point that she couldn’t even get to and from work without being followed or having them on her doorstep. They made it so difficult for her to even leave the house, to the point she had to quit her job and go work for her family, which they then used as an excuse to call her lazy.
But don’t forget how difficult it is for Meghan. She had to call and pay for the paparazzi herself because nobody was interested! Poor girl.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.