Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
As a student I spent a year not being able to afford to even heat my flat through winter or buy myself even a small treat and sis is saying she’s not living. She lives in a mansion and travels the world wearing millions of pounds of clothing. Get out, fuck off

Reactions: 53

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Harry and Meghan have become full-time professional victims, and want the world to know it.

Am I quoting Piers Morgan.
Yes, yes I am. I love how triggered he gets 🤣

First, back in February, Meghan presented prostitutes with horribly patronizing and inappropriate ‘empowering’ bananas carrying hand-written messages like ‘You are strong’.

Then came her absurdly over-the-top $500,000 celebrity-fuelled baby shower in New York, which took place at the exact same time as she and Harry posted a tweet demanding we all do more to combat poverty.

When their baby Archie arrived in May, they acted in a ridiculously secretive way, hiding even basic details of their newborn son’s birth and refusing to do the normal hospital doorstep press photo. All this while they were merrily spending $3 million of taxpayer money refurbishing their luxury home Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.

In June, Meghan’s security team stopped people taking photos of her at the Wimbledon tennis tournament ‘to protect her privacy’, at the same as she was secretly planning her self-promotional guest editorship of British Vogue magazine.

Then, despite being the only American member of the royal family, she deliberately snubbed President Trump’s state visit, yet appeared at the Queen’s birthday celebration two days later.

In August, Harry and Meghan lectured us about the need for everyone to take personal ownership of their carbon footprint - then promptly hopped on private jets to and from Elton John’s home in the South of France.

This was as hypocritical as their constant preaching about empathy, whilst Meghan has disowned her own distraught father Thomas, just as she’s also disowned myriad family and friends since landing her handsome rich prince.

But it was the couple’s recent royal trip to South Africa that was to prove to be the catalyst for a full-blown sulky meltdown of epic proportions.

It was supposed to be the tour that got the Sussexes ‘back on track’ after their tricky year, and for the first week it was very successfully achieving that aim: they did their duty well, and were unanimously praised by the media for it.

Then, before it had finished, came the bombshell double whammy of Meghan’s lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday newspaper for publishing a letter from her to her father Thomas that he had given the paper, accompanied by a raging and hysterically emotional personal attack on the press by Harry that effectively declared all-out war.

This baffling act of PR self-harm had the disastrous effect of instantly converting all the positive media coverage of the South African tour into gigantic negative coverage.

Things got worse when a documentary of the tour was later broadcast, containing yet more tearfully self-indulgent moaning about media intrusion from the pair of them.

It was inexplicably devoid of self-awareness that they could spend ten days in South Africa meeting some of the most impoverished, damaged and vulnerable people in the world – then use a film about the trip to whine about THEIR ‘struggle’ to exist as privileged multi-millionaire royals.

Can you imagine how this entitled bullsh*t must have sounded to the abused township women they met who’ve survived horrific domestic violence and worry every day about how to put food on the table for their kids?

But that’s the problem with the modern-day snowflake victimhood culture that Harry and Meghan personify – once it takes a grip, all sense of perspective flies out of the super-woke ‘me, me, me’ window.

The documentary also featured Harry sensationally confirming his rift with his brother William ensuring that this huge revelation eclipsed any coverage of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s own big tour of Pakistan.

The royals have a golden rule of never doing anything to overshadow each other’s royal tours but Harry and Meghan deliberately chose to take a wrecking ball to that rule.

That was selfish and stupid.

It also exposed the real problem with the Sussexes: that, in their desperation to be perceived as victims, they seem to have forgotten what it actually means to be a member of the Royal Family, or have any concept of the ‘duty’ that goes with being funded by the tax-payer.

Sorry it's so long, but he summed it up so well.
He enjoys offending people but he’s not wrong all of the time 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It’s their own fault for rushing their relationship. It was a whirlwind which gave her no time to prepare for what life in the royal family is like.

That’s why Chelsey wouldn’t marry him as she didn’t want that life.

Fergie and Andrew were another pair who rushed things and their marriage lasted 5 years.

Thing with MM is if the marriage breaks down she will just blame all the negativity she received and probably throw in the race card for good measure 🙄

Reactions: 40

pink321

Chatty Member
They don't want privacy, they just want no accountability for their spending/ behaviour and no actual responsibility except to pay lipservice and give sound bites on on-trend issues such as climate change. If they wanted privacy, they'd just disappear and not seek out any attention (good or bad press). They only seem to want good press, well I'm sorry but that only happens in dictatorships (such as when people in N. Korea have to suck up to Dear Leader).

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Carobee

IT IS NOT A RACE ISSUE!!!!! Why are people so thick!! It’s the fact that emails were sent by her PR to agencies in Britain before she met Harry saying she wanted to meet an English guy. That she was texting z list UK celebs in hope of dates and meeting Piers Morgan in the pub. Then she snaps up the biggest fish of all and ghosts everyone from her past. That tells you everything you need to know about her character!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Mycuppatea

So many of us have to have a stiff upper lip because we are just surviving, not thriving, and we're lucky because living in the UK we don't experience the same terrible struggles that are common in many countries, such as many of those in Africa. It's so offensive to the people who they claim to care so much about - sick children and their families, people soldiering on in tough circumstances in African countries etc - by whining on about how hard their privileged lives are because not everyone lurves them with all their hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ugh, this has irritated me no end today. All her famous cheerleaders don't seem to get that this is why people get irritated with her. Her 'humanity' is no deeper than anyone else's, there are so so many people out there doing incredible things and making great sacrifices. The difference is that she's very beautiful and has found some fame as an actress. She acts as though she's been called to some higher purpose. I'd rather hear about a care worker or someone working all hours to support their family than any of these humanitarians who can't do anything good without a camera pointing at them.
A good example is George Michael. Only after his death did it come out how much chairty he did and how much he helped just every day people

• Sad
Reactions: 35

liv972

Ok, wealthy people can also have mental issue. I could feel sorry for them, but I'm not because MM et Harry don't get it.
1/ lots of high-profile public figures suffered from criticism, but they knew how to behave, they understood the time to say they felt sorry or to remain on the sideline (not just for 6 weeks).
2/ They are several facts (which are not gossips) which prove they were rude, disrespectful, dishonest. They have no clean hands. They dug their own grave...
3/ They keep complaining, whipping, crying. What about people who don't have the best therapist/support, spa/yoga class, private jets, who can't go on vacations when life doesn't make it easy?
They don't understand normal people struggle in every single aspect of their live which makes their complains inappropriate.
Just unbelievable and not acceptable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Shidthabed

Ohh my god the damn race card driving me batty any issues the environment the sprog her rudeness is always responded to by saying people are racist its making a joke out of real racism not that she cares

Reactions: 34

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I think in the next 18 months we'll see a "conscious uncoupling but with a deep love and respect for each other" situation, closely followed by Harry self medicating with cocaine and enjoying the company of his beloved blonde Kensington girls again.
You can see the tabloids and interviews from here.

Bachelor Harry strikes again! Cocaine, threesomes with Jemima Double-Barrelled and Minky Dahrling-Luvvie, followed by the mental decline and time in rehab. Repeat, ad nauseum.

Meghan will be running a wellness retreat in LA, "For all wounded souls" where juicing, yoga and gong baths are provided for $20,000 per night, featuring the occasional guest speaker such as Oprah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wouldn't a normal person after seeing desparately poor people, and witnessing some of their hardship and fortitude, go on television and say something like 'it puts everything into perspective and makes me realise how fortunate I am'. But to use it as a backdrop for your own personal gripes and worries is just peculiar. Spectacular backfire.

Reactions: 31

mindlessness

VIP Member
^^Agreed! She really didn't know Britain and didn't know Harry before their whirlwind romance and engagement. Visits to friends and holidays don't tell you everything about a place. Had she taken her time, moved to London after finishing at Suits and settled in - made friends locally etc - she would feel far less isolated now. She may have even decided the sacrifices made when marrying a prince aren't worth it.

I think Kate and Will are successful (and happy) now partly because they have an excellent support network of trustworthy friends and the Middletons. Harry may or may not have had the trustworthy friends, but Megs certainly didn't (given all the 'friends' and her family who have talked to the media since their relationship was first announced). The one thing they did have, if they hadn't mucked it up, would be a supportive sister and brother in law and the extended royal family. Sophie can relate to giving up your professional life, Mike can relate to being less famous than your partner in spite of your own achievements, Autumn can relate to moving from another country, Kate and Camilla can certainly relate to being vilified by the press. It turns out James Middleton can relate to Harry and his mental health struggles too. They have all the resources in the world to seek professional help, and the support is/was there.

But they thought they knew better I suppose?

• Heart

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Every single things she does is on purpose. There are supposed to be secrete, but there is always a cameraman and/or a photographer with her. She is a fake humanitarian living in luxury. She even needs to advertise that she has called a charity, that she did a kind action, that a person or a charity sent her a thank-you note... She has no shame.
She just wants to be nominated as Diana 2.0. awards. That won't happen, never.
She didn't take care of her relatives but she is said to be the nicest person in the world... What a joke!
This! Some of the stories about George Michael made me feel so sad we lost him, in particular the story about the couple he paid IVF for. He was so vilified in the papers for his actions over his last 15 or so years and he could have easily 'let the charity stories slip' to negate the bad press but he didn't. He acted with integrity and dignity for himself and those he helped. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of his book.

• Sad

Libbub

VIP Member
Nov 2016 Prince Harry issues a statement to the press to warn the tabloid newspapers to leave his then girlfriend Ms Markle alone!! He says that she and her family is being bombarded by press intrusion just a few months into their relationship .......so bad was it it he felt he had to take the unusual step of releasing a statement........ Wind forward to Oct 2019 she now claims she had no idea about tabloids, had never had any experience of them........ Shes obviously got a very short memory.........

Reactions: 30

bubbletea123

VIP Member
100% the brothers have fallen out, when asked he didn't deny it!! His wife says she's tried "the British" way of having a stiff upper lip but it's all oh so unfair what's been said about her!! No ones asked her if she's OK!! Her friends told her not marry "H" because the press (which apparently they don't have in America) would pull her private life apart.......

No shit!! Well if she didn't have a million skeletons in a million cupboards they'd have fuck all to write about would they!!

Also she hinted that they wouldn't continue if it carrys on!! What she means by that who knows! We can all only hope it means they'll bugger off never to be seen again!! She says they're currently existing not living!!
The reason the press didn't pull her apart in the USA is that she was a NOBODY. I knew her from commercials and that was it. I wouldn't mind if they went away and never appeared again.

I feel bad for Will and Kate. I imagine they tried to be very accommodating. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate was willing to help Meghan but Meg probably shut her down. Let's not forget Kate had a horribly hard time from the media being called "Waity Katie" etc

Reactions: 30

Michellemarie

I’ve been reading along for a while and not really commented. So this is my two pence on the situation. She was working on a show and doing ok for herself, but not really earning the big bucks. It was reported she earned £350,000 a year for the role. While this is a lot of money to most people, it’s a drop in the ocean compared to other actors. For example the Friends cast were earning a $1 million each an episode towards the end. I have since watched Suits and she is not a very good actress on a mediocre show. I think she knew this, and this was probably as best as it was going to get for her as an actress.

This is probably why she was on the hunt for a rich man. She knew if she wanted to get in the big leagues, her lack of talent wasn’t going to get her there. Maybe this is why she was an ambassador for the UN and the charity work, potential to meet important and wealthy people? I think she got lucky when she met Harry. I do believe that she didn’t think she would be under so much scrutiny by the tabloids. I think she thought that the British public love Harry so much that he could do no wrong and this would be extended to her. I believe she got a shock when things began to unravel and she’s not getting her own way. I think they’re both spoilt and not used to being told no. I get the impression she liked the idea of being a princesses, but the reality is very different.

I also think that she was threatened by how close he was to his family. I think when someone isn’t close to their own family, (she hasn’t spoken to her siblings for years, gone on to disown her father) she can’t understand a close family dynamic. She may not of deliberately caused the rift between the brothers, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a effort to try and heal it.

Sorry, I rambled on there for a bit!!!! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 28

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
You lot are so harsh. She's made a life changing difference to so many people by writing on fruit with a Sharpie. Shame on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I wish people would stop saying the media killed his mum.

Can we please go over the facts?
Dianna was being chased by the paps.
Her driver was drunk, THREE time over the limit.
Diana wasn't wearing her seat belt.

If it weren't for the two latter points, if her driver was sober and she was wearing her belt, there's a chance she would still be alive today.

Reactions: 26

conrea37

VIP Member
I think with Meh-gain/me-gain/whatever she was never that famous before, she was on a US cable show that most of us only slightly heard of.

Now she's under massive scrutiny because she's married into one of the most well known families in the world.
But the impression I got is that she WANTED to be famous. Everyone in the public eye gets criticised. Get over it....

Reactions: 26