Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Mount me like a stallion, big boy"

RznZji.gif

"30 seconds later it was all over so I slapped him on the arse and sent him on his way!"

mqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Pen Farthing saying he has had to leave Kabul because of Hazno's claims.

But as long as Harold is safely at home with his 16 bathrooms, eh?

OMG that is awful!

I’ve got a bad feeling for the corination. We have all seen the devestation an extremist in this Country can do. The Taliban don’t have to do anything other than what they are doing already on SM. It will be their supporters that do the damage and whilst they probably wouldn’t get near the RF at the Coronation this can’t be said for the General Public. All it would take is some nutter with a knife/gun or god forbid a bomb. It would cause utter carnage and devestation for our Country and they would get their message across. It’s outrageous that he has said this and the damage is now done regardless on how it’s now handled. But as long as he gets the $$ and tells his ‘truth’ eh! Sickening 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
So even the Taliban are calling out his lies now.

You couldnt make it up.

Cant wait to read Clarkson's column.
Clarkson should just publish the old one. I bet it would go over differently this week.

That's a joke, for any idiots reading. No need to march me through the streets while you fling poo at me. You're going to need to save that poo for Tuesday for when the real cunts get their book on the shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
OOOooooOOOoooo....

Harry had better watch it...
Meghan seen out with Courtney Love...
Courtney lost all relevance when Kurt died. Even back then she was a grubby joke. Megz with the LA z-list elite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This woman hits the game plan on the head. Who leaked they were in Canada so they would have to leave for California……..it’s all laid out to see in the documentary if you pay attention….. the simp doesn’t know what’s coming……

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just watching last ep of their dreary docu. She says how bad it was when her father spoke to the press and how awful it was that he spoke against the RF. Says it was so embarrassing and the whole world was talking about it. You just don't do things like that'.

Hmm. Funny that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Have we had ANY confirmation from Penguin House that these extracts are real?
I am starting to doubt my own sanity 😱
I think Penguin House are doubting their sanity for giving him a book deal.
And I should think Netflix, Spotify and Oprah are walking about shaking their heads in disbelief after this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’ve previously been a believer in TW being pregnant but the documentary blitz of coverage from them made me reconsider and this seals it for me , the wording is so very bleeping vague.

Taken from the Mail:

He wrote: 'When the doctor said it was a question of minutes, I told Meg the first thing I wanted was for the little baby to see my face. We knew it would be a girl. She agreed and pressed my hand.'

With the doctor overseeing the whole thing, Harry explained how he helped to deliver his daughter into the world.

He then handed her over to Meghan - who later told him that she had 'never been as in love with him as she was in that moment' - so she could do skin-to-skin with her daughter.
Correct me if I’m wrong but if Smegs was minutes from crowning I hardly think she was calmly agreeing and pressing hands.

I also severely doubt either of them would have any interest in Harry being at the business end.

He was suddenly allowed with zero training to help deliver a baby?

And Smegs just executed a perfect Cat/Cow then breathed the baby out?

SURE JAN.

Congrats for researching ‘skin to skin‘ though to give it that hint of realism.

I hate these cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So I'm honestly curious as to what Harry and Megan's plans are once they've shared all they have to share and the world moves on. Megan's previous career of Hallmark movies and one-off roles on CSI isn't going to keep them in the luxury to which they're accustomed, Harry's never had a real job, and William is sure as tit going to cut off whatever funds his brother is getting as soon as he has the power to do so. Do they just have their fingers crossed that their various famous "friends" will keep them well appointed? Is Tyler Perry going to be paying them an allowance when William becomes king?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The complexity of war.
The civilian taking up arms, defending his doorstep from a invader gets renamed ''enemy combatant.''
The concept of war has a pacifist or a righteousness narrative .
Whatever one choses, Harry seems to be more aware of it than he gets credit for.
The Taliban are a impressive sidekick in this, nothing will happen to him, but Britain looks ...interesting in this situation .
Or course the fact that he is the Kings son isn't mentioned by anyone but the Taliban.
Job jobbed.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So even the Taliban are calling out his lies now.

You couldnt make it up.

Cant wait to read Clarkson's column.
This is actually quite dangerous because they're saying they lost no soldiers so he must have killed civilians or lied.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.