Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New evidence has come to light which suggests it was Katie Price in the pub carpark 😄
Polish_20230106_211941782.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Now he is accusing the British Military of being War Criminals who tortured him by mocking his mother's death and his penis.

He is so obsessed with his penis.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Love the title and thank you for the recap Cassandra333! I wonder how many more revelations will come out over the next few days in the run up to his interviews and the book officially being released!
A perspective on revelations:
'' On top of their bed is the curious sight of an array of cuddly toys. On Charles’s side is a bald shabby teddy bear that the Prince takes everywhere with him. Each night it is tucked up by his valet, Ken Stronach, and waits there patiently for Charles. Teddy, a friend from childhood, even travels overseas with the Prince. It is carried with the rest of his luggage in a shirt bag and put into his bed at night. The only occasion when he leaves teddy at home is when the Prince, as Colonel-in-Chief, visits his regiments. He feels that it would be unbecoming for his bedtime secret to be discovered by the elite fighting troops he represents. ''
Andrew Morton 1987 Inside Kensington Palace.

Thanks @Hula flight for the title, and @Cassandra333 for the new thread.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yay for the new thread! ♥

Any chance Sparry will shut up by Jan 14? Or will I have to start my new year in April? 😂

Still can't believe that a lot of those excerpts are real. I've grown up reading and actually knowing authors who deliberately used to TMI a lot to sell their work, but that stuff was usually well-written, made sense, and was written about personalities that people wanted to read about, or in the case of socialites etc who weren't really known, who readers found interesting while reading about the. And these bits were usually written with a good sense of humour. All of it missing here. Like 99% of Sparry's braincells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hang fire right at the end of the last thread did I see that at the birth they ate fajitas and did a lil dance?????

Hahahahaha they bleeping never did. How do people stull believe this utter bleeping bullshit? Tiktok is going crazy with the H&M fans calling anyone who disagrees racist and as bad as the RF. I want to beat my brains out. These people are not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Bless Harold, he’s done more for international relations with the Taliban than any diplomatic service in the world.

It’ll be talked about in history books like the time the Brits and Germans played football on Christmas Day.

When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
anyone else refreshing the mail homepage every five minutes to see what new stuff they've dug up and delved into about him now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s spoken about it before having read the article:

'The kissing was full of passion. My mouth was numb and couldn't move,' she said in a 2002 interview.

She said the confident teenager said he 'loved her sexy body' and put his arms around her to warm her up in the cold night.

'When he started to get more passionate I began to worry. He was feeling my bum and my back was in the direction we had come from so a guest could have seen us.

'I tried to keep my hands to myself but I was tempted to let myself go,' she admitted.

'It was so heated, steam was rising from us into the freezing cold air. He was definitely experienced in handling a woman.'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Am still loads behind but have to say I think they love all this publicity. H will be loving all the headlines. Using his private info that he has provided his way. I really don't think he will care that much about criticism right now he is to far down the rabbit hole thinking this is what he really wanted. The Queen wisely knew as Charles found out that once you open the doors by giving interviews it is very hard to close. Yes the RF need to be relatable but really we need confident, able, affable, intelligent statespeople from this family. H is a total plonker who has really never recovered from his own mother's attitude towards him and then death before she could give him a good clip round the ear for being a disrespectful plonker.

As with many others on here I am from an Army family and my son is also serving. The contempt for him amongst what should be his peers is massive and the jokes are going to be there for years amongst the troups. So much material.

I wonder how much more material they can drag up from the 3 years. I think there is more to come but unless she sticks that leash back on properly he is going to finish both their 'influencer' careers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
anyone else refreshing the mail homepage every five minutes to see what new stuff they've dug up and delved into about him now
Someone a few posts back said the Royal family have absolutely earned their annual stipend this year and I couldn’t agree more. I’ve not been this genuinely entertained in years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’ve previously been a believer in TW being pregnant but the documentary blitz of coverage from them made me reconsider and this seals it for me , the wording is so very bleeping vague.

Taken from the Mail:

He wrote: 'When the doctor said it was a question of minutes, I told Meg the first thing I wanted was for the little baby to see my face. We knew it would be a girl. She agreed and pressed my hand.'

With the doctor overseeing the whole thing, Harry explained how he helped to deliver his daughter into the world.

He then handed her over to Meghan - who later told him that she had 'never been as in love with him as she was in that moment' - so she could do skin-to-skin with her daughter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s spoken about it before having read the article:

'The kissing was full of passion. My mouth was numb and couldn't move,' she said in a 2002 interview.

She said the confident teenager said he 'loved her sexy body' and put his arms around her to warm her up in the cold night.

'When he started to get more passionate I began to worry. He was feeling my bum and my back was in the direction we had come from so a guest could have seen us.

'I tried to keep my hands to myself but I was tempted to let myself go,' she admitted.

'It was so heated, steam was rising from us into the freezing cold air. He was definitely experienced in handling a woman.'
Unfortunate only if it's not her, and the two sisters get away with it, because of their high society status.

I don't understand the outrage, in the media there's nothing easier for a man with status than get laid.
Of course those women don't post on that mothers site threads like:
''Would you date a man with a lower income than you?"'
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hang fire right at the end of the last thread did I see that at the birth they ate fajitas and did a lil dance?????
I got freakin ice chips . For 2 days I had ice chips while they decided to do a C-section. And she has fajitas? Gosh England sounds swell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.