Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not just 'blowing the bloody doors off BP" , he's placed a landmine underneath

Is he though, to me it’s more like he left a rancid fart and it continues to linger 💨🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Amazing that they've been filming, photographing and documenting all the mundane minutae of their life since they got together, yet didn't take a photo of his "injuries and scratches" to his back after bowelgate.
Haha BIB "bowelgate" ........ is that a typo or did the incident make him tit himself??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can anyone explain the relevance? Someone said way back in the thread that someone was born in 'March'.

I didn't understand any of it. :unsure:
And there is a story about Meghan being banned from Nacho's birthday BBQ - as his birthday is in March, we shall see if that is true

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Two Doctors have to sign off on a uk sectioning. A police officer can be 2nd signatory if only one doc available.
They have to agree the person being sectioned is at risk, ie, a danger to themselves, or cannot look after themselves. I think anyway.
A psychiatrist in an ER can place a temporary hold, but it would take more than that for an extended commitment. Megs could go for a conservatorship. The RF have no power or say in it. Ultimately, Megs is his spouse and in the US she'd be the only one who would have any legal standing in terms of his care.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I've skipped to the last page to see if anyone is making a new thread? I'll start making one now so please let me know if you've got one ready to go. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly think they’re going to split. This feels like she’s led him down this road on purpose.

Reactions: 44
So according to the ginger whinger Markle likes her boundaries and is keen on telling people not to step on or over them. She didn't hold back in explaining her boundaries when Harold was sloppy in his manner with her and when Willy pointed his finger at her. Am I right in thinking that Markle is the only one who is allowed to have boundaries?

She accuses Kate of not being huggy. Maybe Kate doesn't like hugging people she doesn't like. If Kate didn't want to hug Markle, why didn't Markle respect that boundary instead of criticising her in the press for having a boundary?

If someone had the time or the inclination, they could write a whole book of their contradictions and lies.
100% we always hear Catherine saying to children she meets at engagements is it OK to shake their hand or high five she does the same with her own children she respects and upholds boundaries. I am a hugger of family and friends- I do not hug strangers. I don't share my lipgloss with anyone - I get on well with my sis in law but would never share personal make up products with her as its not hygienic and she says she wouldn't dream of asking. M has to overstep boundaries to love bomb and try and force false intimacy/belittle to exert control.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Professor Yaffle also there was a pic of Harry and Nacho's wife with their arms around each other looking friendly.

We think Meghan was jealous of the friendship and kicked up a stink.
And the rumour is they fell out over it and are no longer friends with Nach and wife.

So a current pic of Nach and wife with Zara and Mike is very interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Professor Yaffle also there was a pic of Harry and Nacho's wife with their arms around each other looking friendly.

We think Meghan was jealous of the friendship and kicked up a stink.
And the rumour is they fell out over it and are no longer friends with Nach and wife.

So a current pic of Nach and wife with Zara and Mike is very interesting
According to reddit there is a horsey event in Australia every January and they are both obligated to be there for their respective interests. Still curious to see them laughing and looking relaxed though as if it was really awkward and uncomfortable for Nacho and his wife, that would shine though on the pictures. Body language and smiles look very relaxed and familiar to me

Reactions: 23
I disagree Carpe. He's created this mess, he can pay to sort it out. Our security and protection officers will now have a full time job protecting our working royals and families. Maybe now he will learn that actions have consequences
That is what I was trying to say 😘 that the cost of the security they will now need will be so high that he will, possibly, want to come back here to get it paid for by us eg. By living back in Frogmore he gets to share the protection (which will be increased) that is in place for the RF, hence sponging off the taxpayers again. I didn’t get it across as I wanted as it just makes me so furious at what he has done. Ideally he stays away and cops the costs but I wouldn’t be surprised if the RF and the UK have to sort this bloody mess out in one way or another.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.