Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also… wtf did they bury after the miscarriage? I’ve had two sadly, one was twins too, both very early on, and there was nothing that resembled an embryo either time.

absolutely bonkers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
what if he lied and they didn't have rudeys.
What if her story in that article is what actually happened.
The way he describes it does sound like a teenage boy bragging to his mates about a fictional encounter he had to be fair…

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.
If I'm not much mistaken, in the past it was bad karma for Muslim warriors to kill "mentally ill" people.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Was he in training for the SAS or something?
I was wondering the same thing...is it normal for all soldiers to receive this sort of training? I always thought SAS/Black Ops/SFs had to do that exercise

Reactions: 34
Next thread title suggestion:
Harry and Meghan #293 The carpet matches the drapes. Both of Harold's Royal heads are uncrowned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Unfortunate only if it's not her, and the two sisters get away with it, because of their high society status.

I don't understand the outrage, in the media there's nothing easier for a man with status than get laid.
Of course those women don't post on that mothers site threads like:
''Would you date a man with a lower income than you?"'
:ROFLMAO:

Who are the sisters?? 😳😳

Reactions: 20
I didn't think I would be as shocked as much as I am now. Harry with his box of hair from his dead mother, seeing a ghost of mummy and so on. He needs serious help.

Reactions: 60
"I love grandma's". WTAF???? She is mad as a chocolate frog 😳
Screenshot_20230106-213610.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Pen Farthing saying he has had to leave Kabul because of Hazno's claims.

But as long as Harold is safely at home with his 16 bathrooms, eh?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 111
When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.
Of all things, the Taliban are also known for their quips on social media...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Bless Harold, he’s done more for international relations with the Taliban than any diplomatic service in the world.

It’ll be talked about in history books like the time the Brits and Germans played football on Christmas Day.
i just laughed so loudly at this that I woke dockid🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.