Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he in training for the SAS or something?
He was surrounded /guarded by the SAS, it's possible that his training locations were adjusted to theirs.
Also Blues and Royals are occasionally there, and the RF has a cottage there.
Possible IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Also… wtf did they bury after the miscarriage? I’ve had two sadly, one was twins too, both very early on, and there was nothing that resembled an embryo either time.

absolutely bonkers.
I 100% agree and wrote something similar.

someone requested that we put miscarriage stuff in spoilers. Xx 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also… wtf did they bury after the miscarriage? I’ve had two sadly, one was twins too, both very early on, and there was nothing that resembled an embryo either time.

absolutely bonkers.
You're not allowed to just bury human remains are you? I thought it was illegal,

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I was wondering the same thing...is it normal for all soldiers to receive this sort of training? I always thought SAS/Black Ops/SFs had to do that exercise
Yup normal . How they teach discipline , by shouting and humiliating you. All unofficial of course 😛

My money's on it all being bullshit and he's still a virgin.
Could be why he's so uptight . Maybe #penisgate means he never could 🥶❄🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
EB042354-75AC-44E5-8B6F-FA8E7214FD7A.jpeg

This is not normal behaviour at all. The guy is unhinged. He needs serious psych help and fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118
OOOooooOOOoooo....

Harry had better watch it...
Meghan seen out with Courtney Love...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Have we had ANY confirmation from Penguin House that these extracts are real?
I am starting to doubt my own sanity 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.