Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm honestly curious as to what Harry and Megan's plans are once they've shared all they have to share and the world moves on. Megan's previous career of Hallmark movies and one-off roles on CSI isn't going to keep them in the luxury to which they're accustomed, Harry's never had a real job, and William is sure as tit going to cut off whatever funds his brother is getting as soon as he has the power to do so. Do they just have their fingers crossed that their various famous "friends" will keep them well appointed? Is Tyler Perry going to be paying them an allowance when William becomes king?
Also I imagine Netflix are a bit worried now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahahaha they bleeping never did. How do people stull believe this utter bleeping bullshit? Tiktok is going crazy with the H&M fans calling anyone who disagrees racist and as bad as the RF. I want to beat my brains out. These people are not right in the head.
Thank you, I knew it couldn't be real. I was starting g to think I was going dolally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s sick. I found it disgusting when he bragged. I find it even more disturbing now,
I've been saying it for the last few years with these two - a bigger pair of lying cunts you couldn't find.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s sick. I found it disgusting when he bragged. I find it even more disturbing now,
I've got images of that scene in Full Metal Jacket where a solider in a helicopter shoots down a load of innocent farmers when just flying past. Could all start to get a bit dark for Harry

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
😃😃 someone needs to go up to him & give him a pants wedgie 😄😄😄😄
Imagine it, he topples backwards onto another dog bowl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1861249

This is not normal behaviour at all. The guy is unhinged. He needs serious psych help and fast.
So did he, at the age of 12, ask his father to get the funeral directors to cut him a lock of Diana’s hair? I’m pretty sure very few 12 year olds would do that…. Then how long had he and TW been married before she ‘fell pregnant’….the statement “attempts to get pregnant” would suggest there was difficulty and yet it seemed quite soon after their marriage? Moreover, if there were difficulties then the mythcarriage and subsequent speedy pregnancy become even less likely. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.