Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flojo89

Bless Harold, he’s done more for international relations with the Taliban than any diplomatic service in the world.

It’ll be talked about in history books like the time the Brits and Germans played football on Christmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 125

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @Hula flight

Recap.
We laughed and laughed and so did the rest of the country.
We were disgusted by his admission of 'kills' whilst in the military. This is not done and has placed everyone in the UK especially the RF under threat from terrorism.
We were shocked to agree with the Taliban that H is seriously ill and should see a doctor.
We can all see H for exactly what he is a nasty spoilt jealous spiteful piece of shit brimming with malice.
We can all see that a lot of the book and recollections have been written and thought up by smegs.
It's creepy that he keeps a box with his mothers hair in it on his bed side cabinet.
Please add more:
Also huge welcome to all new posters and lurkers. We're delighted to have you here.

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 124

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I wonder why Eugenie still associates with them given how they treat her (trying to take her tiara, announcing their pregnancy at her wedding etc).

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

kev1974

VIP Member
Pen Farthing saying he has had to leave Kabul because of Hazno's claims.

But as long as Harold is safely at home with his 16 bathrooms, eh?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 111

kev1974

VIP Member
Apols if this was in the previous thread, it went by in a blink so I didn't have time to read it all!

1673039718228.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just watching last ep of their dreary docu. She says how bad it was when her father spoke to the press and how awful it was that he spoke against the RF. Says it was so embarrassing and the whole world was talking about it. You just don't do things like that'.

Hmm. Funny that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 89

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
But in all seriousness. This is why soldiers NEVER disclose their kill count.

Untitled.png

1. You never know who you killed. That person could be a child who looks like an adult. The person could be a trafficked adult being forced to take part in terrorism. The person could be a decoy. There is a very high possibility that out of 25, half or more are civilian kills.

2. Even if they are terrorists, they are still people. You don't gloat about your kill count and call them chess pieces. That is not only sociopathic, its stupid. A lot of terorrists living in Syria or Afghanistan are people who grew up brainwashed in war zones with no education who think 99 virgins are waiting for them in heaven.

It isn't a macho thing. So do your duty as a soldier, protect and shut up.

This can easily become an international crisis.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

Chita

VIP Member
Bless Harold, he’s done more for international relations with the Taliban than any diplomatic service in the world.

It’ll be talked about in history books like the time the Brits and Germans played football on Christmas Day.

When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87